Theology Question

Religion is mostly bad for nations. Teaches contempt for law.

Our only models for nations that adopt strict forms of theocracy or State atheism are places like Iran, Taliban Afghanistan, Soviet Russia, Maoist China. That's not very encouraging.

I prefer the pluralism of the West, where pretty much all forms of belief are not only tolerated, but protected by force of law.

Our only models for nations that adopt strict forms of theocracy or State atheism are places like Iran, Taliban Afghanistan, Soviet Russia, Maoist China. That's not very encouraging.

I prefer the pluralistic West, where pretty much all forms of belief are not only tolerated, but protected by force of law.

In the US, Christianity is nearly fascistic.

I prefer the pluralism of the West, where pretty much all forms of belief are not only tolerated, but protected by force of law.

I would say it's safer to live in an atheist State,than live in a Theology State!

Back