Theology Question

You obviously just blurted this out without even thinking it through.

There are shades of atheism just like there are shades of Judaism or Protestantism.

Some atheists have a mellow live-and-let-live attitude towards people of other belief systems.

Some atheists are intent on murdering christians, Muslims, Buddhists, as witnessed by history.

And everything in-between

You can always tell a psycho, you just can't tell him much. LOL

Agreed on shade. Within the range of human limitations, there are degrees of behavior.

Childish insults. Not interested.

You lecturing about childish insults is especially entertaining.

hysterical-laughter.gif

A theist is not agnostic. By definition.

By definition...a theist...just like an atheist IS an agnostic.

It is just that theists and atheists do not want to acknowledge that they do not KNOW if their position is correct.

Okay...no laws that one must acknowledge the obvious.

A theist can be gnostic but not agnostic.

A theist is an agnostic. But most theists do not directly acknowledge that they are. They indirectly acknowledge it by couching their agnosticism by use of the words " I believe."

But as I have often suggested, a "belief" is merely a blind guess wearing lipstick.

They guess...which even an agnostic can do if he/she chooses.

You are projecting. You did not think through the stupid comment you made. You understand zero on this topic. You are wasting bandwidth with a vengeance.

I'll tell you what, I will.give you a lesson on the topic. Walk through it with me.

Twelve people have cars. There are many types of cars. Each of the twelve people have a distinctly different car. Another twelve people have no cars at all. Each of these twelve people's lack of any car is exactly the same.

Twelve people have theisms. There are many types of theisms. Each of the twelve people have distinctly different theisms. Another twelve people are atheists; they have no theism at all. Each of these twelve people's lack of any theism is exactly the same.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Completely irrelevant to anything I wrote.

A theist is an agnostic. But most theists do not directly acknowledge that they are. They indirectly acknowledge it by couching their agnosticism by use of the words " I believe."

But as I have often suggested, a "belief" is merely a blind guess wearing lipstick.

your posts are worthless. stick your blind guesses up your ass

I believe in freedom and equality. I am not agnostic about it, even though I cannot point to any science, any mathmatical equations which prove freedom and equality are neccessary, true, and universal axioms.

your posts are worthless. stick your blind guesses up your ass

Never let 'em see you sweat, BP. Never let 'em see you lose your cool.

You are most often going to lose the debate, because you are not a good debater...and your use of logic is better described as disabuse...but there is no way you should allow everyone to see you sweating and otherwise losing your cool.

If you do manage to gain control...we can discuss a bit more.

I believe in freedom and equality. I am not agnostic about it, even though I cannot point to any science, any mathmatical equations which prove freedom and equality are neccessary, true, and universal axioms.

Freedom would also be my preference over lack of freedom...and in my opinion, a lot more equality (in several social dimensions) would make America and the world a much better place.

Completely irrelevant to anything I wrote.
This is how brain-dead leftists pivot and EVADE, i.e. they declare all commentary and questions that crush their stupid positions to be "irrelevant," "stupid," "not serious," etc. and then flee.

You would rather remain brain-dead like Terry than ever actually learn something, which you would consider degrading. You take great pride in being as stupid as a sack of gravel, and you aren't about to let anything screw that up.

This is how brain-dead leftists pivot and EVADE, i.e. they declare all commentary and questions that crush their stupid positions to be "irrelevant," "stupid," "not serious," etc. and then flee.

You would rather remain brain-dead like Terry than ever actually learn something, which you would consider degrading. You take great pride in being as stupid as a sack of gravel, and you aren't about to let anything screw that up.

Irrelevant to anything I wrote.

in my opinion, a lot more equality (in several social dimensions) would make America and the world a much better place.
This is where you specify concrete examples that would, in fact, make America and the world a better place instead of broadcasting that you really don't mean any of what you wrote because you were only virtue-signalling around that great sounding word "equality".

Irrelevant to anything I wrote.
This is the primary way cowardly leftists (yes, redundant) pivot and EVADE. Whenever a question or comment spells certain doom for their illogic, they declare it to be "irrelevant," "stupid," "not serious," "insane," etc... and don't provide any sort of honest response in the hopes that no one will notice that they are fleeing to the hills.

Once again, your king is tipped. What is this, the 53rd consecutive time? (yes, I might be exaggerating a bit; that happens when I lose count)

giphy.gif

You're a moron who is proud of being a moron who is too stupid to learn anything.

By definition...a theist...just like an atheist IS an agnostic.
You're a moron, Frank. This is a totally stupid statement. Don't worry, I won't bother you with the correct answer because you have bent over backwards to illustrate that you aren't smart enough to learn anything ... so I'll just look for common ground and agree with you that air is good.

It is just that theists and atheists do not want to acknowledge that they do not KNOW if their position is correct.
Because you are the omniscient one who KNOWS that no human(s) has/have ever had any actual divine/supernatural revelation(s) thus causing him/them to KNOW whatever they thereafter KNOW. Great, Frank, and congratulations on becoming omniscient.

Back