There Is No Such Thing As Gay PRIDE

Unfortunately, you don't get to define my argument for me.

I am not, I was using how you defined it, I understand now you are trying to back out of how you defined it so... ok.

Now redefine it for me, how do you want to proceed, Ill let you make you start over.....?

That's hilarious Gayrod. You don't understand how the English language or rudimentary rules of debate work, and you think that I'm the one who's humiliated. You must be a lot of fun for your legal opposition in court.

To have peace with oneself despite a large segment of society being prejudiced against you and who you are is something to be proud of.

Not convinced.

If you're so proud of what you are, why won't you admit it was a choice you made?

What a joke to hear the word "PRIDE" being bandied about here. Do we hear about telephone pole climber "pride" ? Or cab driver "pride"? Or mechanical engineer "pride"? How about fishing boat captain "pride" ?

Of course not. Because these people have no need to express or display their pride, if they have it. They are not trying to deflect away shame.

^^ When did certain members of society ever lump all those people together and heap criticism and hate on them?

Not convinced.

If you're so proud of what you are, why won't you admit it was a choice you made?

Some people ARE gay by choice. This drive the libs nuts, who want you to think ALL of them are born gay. In reality some choose it as a lifestyle choice, others choose to swing both ways.

This is done especially with women. Most women are "bi-curious" and "experiment." Others are fat ugly feminists who go lez because they can't get any dick. So they also "choose" to be gay.

Some people are really gay, but a good many, maybe even majority, are the gay by choice swingers, and we are supposed to shut up and accept their lifestyle. Why? Because PC.

To have peace with oneself despite a large segment of society being prejudiced against you and who you are is something to be proud of.

That's the way it is with us Conservatives,.... even though we have to put up with the bigots and ignorant prejudiced fools, we're proud and at peace with ourselves.....

A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

As with everything else about Gayism, the same comforting delusion could be whispered to himself by a pedophile or someone obsessed with having incest.

Back