There Is No Such Thing As Gay PRIDE

For a Fringe Group to Have Such Power, It Must Originate in the Upper Class

2400 years ago in the Symposium, the Gayist aristocratic philosopher Plato preached that heterosexuality was a low activity practiced by born losers. In his own self-serving doctrine, the special, glorious, and high-class love was homosexuality. So Gayists do have a pride that makes them feel superior about their obsessive and addictive delusion.

Some people ARE gay by choice. This drive the libs nuts, who want you to think ALL of them are born gay. In reality some choose it as a lifestyle choice, others choose to swing both ways.

This is done especially with women. Most women are "bi-curious" and "experiment." Others are fat ugly feminists who go lez because they can't get any dick. So they also "choose" to be gay.

Some people are really gay, but a good many, maybe even majority, are the gay by choice swingers, and we are supposed to shut up and accept their lifestyle. Why? Because PC.

The ones that I know are attractive gals who didn't like the pervert guys that they met early in life.

That's hilarious Gayrod. You don't understand how the English language or rudimentary rules of debate work, and you think that I'm the one who's humiliated. You must be a lot of fun for your legal opposition in court.

So, you refuse to define the terms of your position and I am the one who cant debate? ROTFLMAO

2400 years ago in the Symposium, the Gayist aristocratic philosopher Plato preached that heterosexuality was a low activity practiced by born losers. In his own self-serving doctrine, the special, glorious, and high-class love was homosexuality. So Gayists do have a pride that makes them feel superior about their obsessive and addictive delusion.

So you say.

That's the way it is with us Conservatives,.... even though we have to put up with the bigots and ignorant prejudiced fools, we're proud and at peace with ourselves.....

Here's the way it is with you guys: "Most women are "bi-curious" and "experiment." Others are fat ugly feminists who go lez because they can't get any dick. So they also "choose" to be gay."

I hope you're able to be embarrassed about such a misogynistic comment from your fellow conservative.

Troll is obviously frustrated that I've had him on IA for months now. I suggest more do the same; his tiny head will explode.

Back