There Is No Such Thing As Gay PRIDE

Here is my question,

Who cares if its a choice or something your born with, are we not free to make choices in America, are we not free to peruse what it is that makes us happy?

I heard that FRight had a stroke when he found out his son is gay. Remember when he posted in ALL CAPS for a few weeks.

I heard he coughs a lot, now, too.

If you freely make a stupid choice, others are free to criticize.

Sure they are free to do so, that does not mean they are not idiots. I chose to be a lawyer, you chose some other profession. I could criticize you, but I doubt I would, because its your right to chose what you want for a profession. Not everyone has to chose the same path.

The government should not make laws that favor one choice over another.

Sure they are free to do so, that does not mean they are not idiots. I chose to be a lawyer, you chose some other profession. I could criticize you, but I doubt I would, because its your right to chose what you want for a profession. Not everyone has to chose the same path.

The government should not make laws that favor one choice over another.

Interesting to hear that you despise Affirmative Action so much, and progressive taxation.

I heard that FRight had a stroke when he found out his son is gay. Remember when he posted in ALL CAPS for a few weeks.

I heard he coughs a lot, now, too.

I heard he had a stroke when he found out Hillary didn't have a confederate flag in her office and that it was a Photoshop manipulation of the image.
I think he may have had several strokes.

I heard he had a stroke when he found out Hillary didn't have a confederate flag in her office and that it was a Photoshop manipulation of the image.
I think he may have had several strokes.

You could be right. In addition to posting in ALL CAPS for a while and the coughing, he now claims he never posted that picture and denies that he claimed it was real.

Stroke.

Interesting to hear that you despise Affirmative Action so much, and progressive taxation.

False, different animals, we can discuss them but not the same. I am against Affirmative Action in theory, its complicated by slavery and an unbalanced system without AA, but I am in theory against it.

False, different animals, we can discuss them but not the same. I am against Affirmative Action in theory, its complicated by slavery and an unbalanced system without AA, but I am in theory against it.

AA is not complicated at all. It benefits certain groups, one of which that SAYS it's wants to be judged by the content of their character, yet has no problem benefiting based on the color or their skin.

AA is not complicated at all. It benefits certain groups, one of which that SAYS it's wants to be judged by the content of their character, yet has no problem benefiting based on the color or their skin.

If a group treated me poorly and made it so I could not give my children as much as I otherwise would have been able to give them, I think it would be fair that my grandchildren be given the difference.

Blessed Virgin Mary Cheney of the Immaculate Turkey-Baster Conception

Yeah....some reason.....

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large.gif

Haggard's Law

More proof that the united upper class is the source of the postmodern resurgence of the Gayist social cancer.

If a group treated me poorly and made it so I could not give my children as much as I otherwise would have been able to give them, I think it would be fair that my grandchildren be given the difference.

The it's someone else's fault excuse? Why didn't you just say so.

Who is supposed to give them the difference?

Their Cheap Shots Always Give Away How Nasty Gayists and Fairyphiles Are

It is telling to me that you think gayness is addictive.... Do you fear if you tried it you might get "addicted"?

Nice try, fairyphile. Do you believe LGBT activists are overcommitting themselves because, deep down inside, they are trying to drive the idea out of their heads that they made a big mistake when they chose to become perverted?

The it's someone else's fault excuse? Why didn't you just say so.

Who is supposed to give them the difference?

The group who benefited from treating me poorly. You think its a slaves fault that he was a slave?

Nice try, fairyphile. Do you believe LGBT activists are overcommitting themselves because, deep down inside, they are trying to drive the idea out of their heads that they made a big mistake when they chose to become perverted?

No, I don't believe they are "overcommitting themselves" or that they all "chose" or that they are "perverted".

Back