These Are The Faces Of The 19th Amendment

It seems that many liberals think that. They think a man pretending to be a woman is "brave," don't they?

ESPN thought Bruce Jenner was so courageous they gave HIM the Arthur Ashe Courage Award. Bob Tur, another mentally ill transgender, agreed.

On a side note, why don't those on the left that consider Bruce courageous mention his three wives?

Do you actually have an issue with the 19th Amendment and the fact that women have been able to vote for almost 99 years? Or, do you just have an issue with women running for governmental office?

Are you aware that women voted long before the 19th amendment was ratified and added to the Constitution? The educational system has done students a disservice teaching them that the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. That is not true. It's oversimplified and ignores that women have been able to vote for 150 years.

I don't have a problem with women running for office. The problem is when people like you vote for one BECAUSE she's a woman and you think that is a qualification.

If you're too much of a pussy to admit it, that's your problem. I'm just saying this is the reason so many women don't vote Republican.

I don't admit what's not true. If you can't admit that's what you are, it's everyone's problem because they have to deal with your inferiority.

I don't admit what's not true, nigger. If you can't admit that's what you are, it's everyone's problem because they have to deal with your inferiority.

Do you call everyone that word or just people that you perceive to be different than you in some way?

Those that should be asked such a question are the ones that claim it's such a bad word then freely use it like any other word.

I don't know anyone who uses that word. I have seen it thrown about here like confetti and it made me highly curious.

I don't know anyone who uses that word. I have seen it thrown about here like confetti and it made me highly curious.

Whether you personally know them is irrelevant. That those claiming it's so bad using it then justifying how 'it's different' is the relevant part.

If a black person calls another black person by that term, and they do whether or not you "know anyone" that does, and I agree, is that racist in your opinion?

When the very people that claim it's such a negative term use it themselves, it invalidates any claim they make about it being racist.

Whether you personally know them is irrelevant. That those claiming it's so bad using it then justifying how 'it's different' is the relevant part.

If a black person calls another black person by that term, and they do whether or not you "know anyone" that does, and I agree, is that racist in your opinion?

When the very people that claim it's such a negative term use it themselves, it invalidates any claim they make about it being racist.

So, do you call people other than "black people" the n-word? If you just reserve it for people of color, then yes. It IS a racist term. Context also matters. If it's used in anger towards a person of color and no one else, then yes, it IS a racist term. Even if you are just using it for the shock value to shut your opponent up, it's still a racist term.

Back