This trial is fun so far...

I want to see the people they pick for this in partial jury... Part of the ridiculousness....and an impossibility...

Agreed, TOP.

A trial is useless when the mutant Trump has his hand picked Supreme Court in place to overturn any convictions.

We needed a drone strike on him, not indictments,

but as you say, Biden has been ineffective,

and Trump has not been taken out.

Voting for Joe Biden is going to make me nauseous,
but as a matter of conscience, I have no choice.

Since this will most likely be my last presidential election,
it's all the more disappointing.

Britney Griner just announced. That they are celebrating their baby... their favorite human being...Who will arrive sometime in July... Should we correct the happy couple? View attachment 26142

Nonsense!

Until a baby is born, couples can only celebrate a pregnancy!

Stillbirth affects about 1 in 175 births, and each year about 21,000 unborn are stillborn in the United States.

Many potential stillborn deaths are preceded by the medical process known as an abortion, and if that is outlawed, this number would increase 10 fold or even more.
If a failed pregnancy happens after 20 weeks, the medical profession describes the death of the unborn as being a stillbirth, and under 20 weeks a miscarriage!

Hey, I am always here to help people understand reality!

Last edited:
Agreed, TOP.

A trial is useless when the mutant Trump has his hand picked Supreme Court in place to overturn any convictions.

We needed a drone strike on him, not indictments,

but as you say, Biden has been ineffective,

and Trump has not been taken out.

Voting for Joe Biden is going to make me nauseous,
but as a matter of conscience, I have no choice.

Since this will most likely be my last presidential election,
it's all the more disappointing.

This will not be your last election...;)

Last edited:
Nonsense!

Until a baby is born, couples can only celebrate a pregnancy!

Stillbirth affects about 1 in 175 births, and each year about 21,000 babies are stillborn in the United States.
If a failed pregnancy happen after 20 weeks, the medical profession describes the death of the child as being a stillbirth, and under 20 weeks a miscarriage!

Not true... Perhaps you should message them....And I'm not sure why you're mentioning stillborn babies... And a miscarriage is the loss of a baby... Your little quote says the death of a child.. did you notice that? Check your edits...;)

Anyway... No way they can find an impartial jury... That's difficult enough in just a case in general...

Not true... Perhaps you should message them....And I'm not sure why you're mentioning stillborn babies... And a miscarriage is the loss of a baby... Your little quote says the death of a child.. did you notice that? Check your edits...;)

There will be no baby until it is born!

Just like there will be no chicken until it is hatched!

I see no way Trump can escape this trial. He had a 9-month affair with Stormy. He kept promising her he would put her on the Apprentice. He also had a long affair with McDougal, even longer than the Stormy affair. These were no moments of weakness but a way Trump took advantage of women. He was married and his wife was pregnant with Baron.
Then when he ran for president he was involved in a plot to hide the affairs. David Pecker said he would print the stories if they wrote them. He had no intention to do it. It was called catch and release. Pay them for the stories and then bury them in filing cabinets or burn them. In the contracts, they were not allowed to discuss the affair.
This is paying them to be quiet about what Trump was doing because it would have harmed his chance to win the presidency.
Cohen was charged with paying the women off. He was caught and served 3 years for his part in the crime. He was following Trump's orders.

What crime exactly did he commit there?

There will be no baby until it is born!

Just like there will be no chicken until it is hatched!

That's wrong... Read your quote... About the stillborn baby and the miscarriage...they're both Words that describe the loss of the child... And there's a baby chicken in that egg...;)

There is NOTHING wrong with the buyers of this barren piece of land celebrating it as 'their new home' because they are excited knowing what it has the chance to become in the future.

land-for-sale-sold.jpg

it does not mean it is a home now and there is no reason for us to correct them, for the sake of accuracy.

You pointing to people's emotional statement DOES NOT verify any of the points you seem to think it does.

In other words you point is stupid, and so are you.

There is NOTHING wrong with the buyers of this barren piece of land celebrating it as 'their new home' because they are excited knowing what it has the chance to become in the future.

land-for-sale-sold.jpg

it does not mean it is a home now and there is no reason for us to correct them, for the sake of accuracy.

You pointing to people's emotional statement DOES NOT verify any of the points you seem to think it does.

In other words you point is stupid, and so are you.

A woman carries her baby to term...When a woman has a miscarriage , does she not lose a child? I find it sad that you equate the building of a home with the development of a child... It's a blessing to not be you . ;)

Back