Thousands dropped from food stamps due to work requirements

food stamps are not examples of Christian charity......they are the example of rendering unto Caesar that which God would have you do yourself.......

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God'
Dump-Trump-Bill.jpg

No more than you can prove it wasn't you that ate your mom's pudding yesterday......

I knew you couldn't prove your boast, and I was right.

You want to force taxpayers to do something you claim to be doing yourself.

Jesus instructed us to take care of the least of our brethren.

Yes, he did not instruct the government to do it. It is part of our personal works. Leaving that to the government neglects our personal duty [according to Biblical teachings].

The Bible doesn’t talk about many things, it was 2,000 years ago, you’re ignorance astounding.

Actually there are numerous passages about helping the poor and every one of them are voluntary. Thus forcing people to care for the poor is in conflict with the teachings of the bible.

Actually there are numerous passages about helping the poor and every one of them are voluntary. Thus forcing people to care for the poor is in conflict with the teachings of the bible.

You are just looking for excuses to be a base and selfish person. It is not hard to do. Trump does has done it his whole life. It is empowering for some people to have control over "others'.Fact is the majority of food stamp users are children. Others are sick or crippled. The bible is rife for self interpretation. You can root through it and find any justification you need including slavery.

Was not a tithe required in the old testament, a part of which went to the poor??

You are just looking for excuses to be a base and selfish person. It is not hard to do. Trump does has done it his whole life. It is empowering for some people to have control over "others'.Fact is the majority of food stamp users are children. Others are sick or crippled. The bible is rife for self interpretation. You can root through it and find any justification you need including slavery.

First off shithead how did you come to that conclusion? Show me anywhere that I have said I am in favor of denying aid to the needy! You bring up children well Einstein most needy families have (dare I say it) children. So you support aid to children as do I but do you also support abortion?

Lastly you bring up slavery which isn't even part of this discussion. Could the bible be talking about slavery as that was a common practice when it was written?

Last edited:
Back