Thousands more gun dealers now required to run background checks on buyers

Those rules require ALLl guns sold go to a FFL holder (gunshop, or private) and MUST go through a background check. That is monitored.

The hate site that is filling Arachnid full of shit told him that since he could register for the site, he could just buy a gun. It's like thinking that since you can walk into Turners you can buy a gun without a background check.

Appears one not only lacks knowledge of the issue but also has a hard time proving that which is provided for him

NEXT

I know what I know from buying and selling a few guns. That's a helluvalot more than you.

Those rules require ALLl guns sold go to a FFL holder (gunshop, or private) and MUST go through a background check. That is monitored.

Wrong, obvious you don’t know how such as Craigslist works, Armslist similar, they are considered private sales

The hate site that is filling Arachnid full of shit told him that since he could register for the site, he could just buy a gun. It's like thinking that since you can walk into Turners you can buy a gun without a background check.

When you win or purchase a gun, you have to give the license # of the FFL holder you're having that gun sent to. You pick it up there after a background check is run (they usually run them before the gun is sent). Ain't no way gettin' out of it.

Yep, you're lying through your fucking teeth. Armslist complies with all federal and state laws. You accept conditions to use the site - as you accepted the conditions to use this site. If you BUY a gun from a dealer - you will have to go through a standard background check.

Ah, exactly, you accept the rules by checking a box, that’s it, it is not monitored, duh, and a License dealer who would a background check need not be involved

As usual, you haven’t a clue about what you are talking about

When you win or purchase a gun, you have to give the license # of the FFL holder you're having that gun sent to. You pick it up there after a background check is run (they usually run them before the gun is sent). Ain't no way gettin' out of it.

Again, you have no clue how such as Craigslist works, you don’t need to go thru a retailer, it can become a private sale, Armslist is similar

Amazing how little many gun huggers actually understand about gun law

Why are you so stupid??

Oh, so if you buy a weapon from your next door neighbor you ”have to give the license # of the FFL holder you're having that gun sent to. You pick it up there after a background check is run (they usually run them before the gun is sent)?

“Everything else” didn’t result in over 40,000 dead Americans last year

So it's the use of guns not the sale of guns you're opposed to. We agree! Isn't that beautiful? How many of those 40,000 dead Americans were killed by a gun bought on the Internet?

Appears one not only lacks knowledge of the issue but also has a hard time proving that which is provided for him

NEXT

You are flat out lying.

Since the 1993 "Brady Bill" the sale of firearms must be through a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer (FFL) and utilize the NICS background system.

There is no "gun show loophole" and never has been. You of the anti-liberty left simply lie in your quest to end civil rights.

The ONLY exemption to background checks is private sales between individuals. Dealers have been required by federal law to perform background checks for over 30 years.

You are repeating a direct lie by Biden.

Oh, so if you buy a weapon from your next door neighbor you ”have to give the license # of the FFL holder you're having that gun sent to. You pick it up there after a background check is run (they usually run them before the gun is sent)?

I didn't say that, stupid. I said any purchase, private or dealer on the aforementioned internet sites, you must give the FFL license holder's #, and it has to be sent there.

I didn't say that, stupid. I said any purchase, private or dealer on the aforementioned internet sites, you must give the FFL license holder's #, and it has to be sent there.

Poor anchovies, already existing law for years. Please go, refresh and research, then MAYBE come back and apologize for your stupidity.

Wrong, obvious you don’t know how such as Craigslist works, Armslist similar, they are considered private sales

No they aren't - you are again lying.

Armlist allows private sales but the majority are FFL sales.

Whatever hate site is feeding you this shit, try a different one.

Poor anchovies, already existing law for years. Please go, refresh and research, then MAYBE come back and apologize for your stupidity.

There's even a FFL holder at public auctions. Some (most) even run the checks right on the spot.

Yeah, but Young Turds and Raw Sewage told Arachnid that anyone could just log on like it was Craigslist and have guns sent to them, no questions....

The level of stupidity involved is jaw dropping. The demagogues depend on an audience that is utterly ignorant and have never purchased a firearm in their lives.

Ah, exactly, you accept the rules by checking a box, that’s it, it is not monitored, duh, and a License dealer who would a background check need not be involved

As usual, you haven’t a clue about what you are talking about

You're simply lying.

Any dealer who sells a firearm without a NICS check is headed for prison - unless the buyer is Hunter Biden.

Further, you're lying about what the Biden campaign stunt does. While you want Quid Pro to be an absolute dictator in the mold of Xi Jinping or Vladimir Putin, he is still slightly restrained by the constitution you have such Contempt for. The Biden rule says that if I sell a gun as a private individual to my brother, it must be at a loss - I cannot make a PROFIT - or it must be routed through an FFL. As long as I lose money, I can still sell as normal.

This is nothing but a campaign stunt by Xi's Biden Regime in hopes of motivating the democrat masses who are apathetic about another 4 years of Bought and Paid for's disastrous regime.

Back