THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first I didn't like the ban but I have found it is useful. I would like to be able to add or remove people from the ban list without asking a mod to do it for me.

I COMPLETELY disagree!

Legina.
I LOVE picturing Legina with his 50 Posters on 'thread ban'.
Legina is there on a soapbox, yakking away to a non-existent audience in an empty Park while it is raining. Flailing his arms around, spittle coming from his mouth, jabbing the air with pointed finger to make a salient point. Challenging ANYONE to disagree!

hahahahahahahahahahahah ... please Nomad, DON'T take that from me. :)

When have you ever started a thread that you needed to thread ban someone?

Thread bans are for cowards.
Then I’m a coward and proud of it. I do not feel the need to let someone who wishes I get cancer, again, participate in my threads.

You may do as you please, I will ignore them and ban them.

banning is for the weak

Wrong; when it comes to trolling morons like Katzgar, characterassasin, evince, Domer and Nomad, it is smart. Allowing fools like these to litter up a thread with nothing but their repetitive moronic bullshit is stupid.

If you're trying to have a serious discussion, whether it's off-topic or about politics, there are some who just cannot act like adults and should be excluded. If you look at almost any political discussion here that has more than 3-4 pages, by the time you get to the last page it's almost always degenerated into "You're a dick," "You're an even bigger dick." Or maybe that's just how it is here, there, and everywhere.

Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, TOP, Controlled Opposition, Jack and Yurt

I'd say it's needed in off topic discussions. I've tried it without, and always seem to add a few later on. Some just like rock the boat. I'm curious if you are able to check the vote, to see if socks are giving additional votes? Legion loves doing that, and will even do it on an open one.

Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, Legion, Text Drivers are Killers, Bigdog, Evmetro, TOP, Controlled Opposition, volsrock, Yurt and Earl

Uh, yeah. Again, why does it matter?

""I'm thinking of the 'Fragile People', we could lose them without the 'thread ban' feature.""

Do you want to lose Legina? How about USF? We should ALL have an opportunity to Post. Some of our friends here are timid, frightened of the Real World. They come here to post, but don't want any criticism or difference of opinion. I support ALL people who want to post. I support the 'thread ban' feature.

""I'm thinking of the 'Fragile People', we could lose them without the 'thread ban' feature.""

Do you want to lose Legina? How about USF? We should ALL have an opportunity to Post. Some of our friends here are timid, frightened of the Real World. They come here to post, but don't want any criticism or difference of opinion. I support ALL people who want to post. I support the 'thread ban' feature.

Buck up Jack!

Back