THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the way I used to feel until I began to see how a handful of idiot trolls here do nothing for any thread they post in, other than fuck them up.
There are a small group who need to be thread banned by everyone.

:lolup:Just described himself, Domer76, evince, LV426, characterassasin and Katzgar. Low IQ trolls have zero self awareness. :laugh:

Thread bans are for cowards.

That is your opinion.

I only ban obvious trolls and posters who blatantly engage in overt racism, misogyny, bigotry, libel, and slander. Those are not forms of "free speech" and they are not even remotely close to conventional political speech.
The only reason anyone could make it onto my thread ban list is if they are either a troll, or they are a terrible human being.

Then I’m a coward and proud of it. I do not feel the need to let someone who wishes I get cancer, again, participate in my threads.
You may do as you please, I will ignore them and ban them.

Yes, you most definitely are a coward. First honest post I have seen from you. Your thread bans pertain to people who disagree with you and make you look stupid. There's a difference.

Members banned from this thread: Havana Moon, Truth Detector, Teflon Don, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM and Earl

That is your opinion.

I only ban obvious trolls and posters who blatantly engage in overt racism, misogyny, bigotry, libel, and slander. Those are not forms of "free speech" and they are not even remotely close to conventional political speech.
The only reason anyone could make it onto my thread ban list is if they are either a troll, or they are a terrible human being.

Wrong; you ban anyone who would disagree with your moronic claims and arguments and make you look like the ignorant asshole we know you to be. Dullards like you prefer echo chambers.

Members banned from this thread: lying rules, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Possums, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Beto Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl and Nate Higgers

That is your opinion.

so you ban the entire right?

""I'm thinking of the 'Fragile People', we could lose them without the 'thread ban' feature.""

Do you want to lose Legina? How about USF? We should ALL have an opportunity to Post. Some of our friends here are timid, frightened of the Real World. They come here to post, but don't want any criticism or difference of opinion. I support ALL people who want to post. I support the 'thread ban' feature.

Okay. Whatever you say, Jack.

Back