THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then I’m a coward and proud of it. I do not feel the need to let someone who wishes I get cancer, again, participate in my threads.

You may do as you please, I will ignore them and ban them.

To each his own.

But lets be clear....this thread ban crap started with the racist right because they don't like hearing the truth...….it's how they operate.

We tend to adopt their crap instead of banning them or holding them accountable for their nefarious actions, then they can claim "both sides"

It's a cycle we need to break from. ……….just saying.

To each his own.

But lets be clear....this thread ban crap started with the racist right because they don't like hearing the truth...….it's how they operate.

We tend to adopt their crap instead of banning them or holding them accountable for their nefarious actions, then they can claim "both sides"

Yeah. Racist. Thanks for your input.

To each his own.

I think the owners should ban Russian trolls

they wont

its called flipping the TRUTH onto his silly ass

how can you flip the truth if you don't have it to begin with?

Please give my your proscription list of russo bots since you are such an expert on them. Who are your top 5? Lets get this ball rolling.

Back