Threadbanning: There will be a new poll soon

You really aren't that good at this are ya sugar tits? Good news though. Your boyfriend Legion is back. That should make you happy.

No, I'm not. You have me beat by miles because it's not in my nature to be a foul-mouthed vulgar bigot like you. Embrace your vileness, tutti frutti.

No, I'm not. You have me beat by miles because it's not in my nature to be a foul-mouthed vulgar bigot like you. Embrace your vileness, tutti frutti.

You aren't happy that your boyfriend is back?

I think my posts asking for someone to be anally raped was my all time greatest hit. The meltdown it spurred was epic not to mention the hypocrisy.

You aren't happy that your boyfriend is back?

I think my posts asking for someone to be anally raped was my all time greatest hit. The meltdown it spurred was epic not to mention the hypocrisy.

You don't have the smarts to identify which poster is real and which is a troll, and your record proves it. You wouldn't know where to begin, apple dumpling.

You don't have the smarts to identify which poster is real and which is a troll, and your record proves it. You wouldn't know where to begin, apple dumpling.

Interesting that I haven't named anyone by name but you presume to know.

It's ok sugar tits. Ask me nicely and I will stop calling you a cunt. Just say pretty please. Two words

Interesting that I haven't named anyone by name but you presume to know.

It's ok sugar tits. Ask me nicely and I will stop calling you a cunt. Just say pretty please. Two words

I don't know. There have been a lot of new people here in the last month or so. But it's amusing to see you all fluffed out with self-importance about your "secret."

If I had to guess it's probably your banned bestie Gazza Dude.

Nice try cockswallow

I knew you would be bitter when I spurned your advances but I never knew how much.

Still tortured by those unfulfilled longings, buttercup?

Csqiw7oUkAA8HZW.jpg

No comment on threadbans but I'll vote. May I make a suggestion?

End the multiple screen name thing except mods. A. It doesn't work we already know who the trolls are and b. Time to corral the trolls and Make Just PLAIN POLITICS great again!

BINGO!

One poster - ONE NAME!

I know trolls like IHA will whine and cry if he can't attack others using multiple names.

Yes you are supposed to suck it up. You are such a lying disengenuous twat. I never once denied anything I said here. I also have never been "incensed" about being called out. That is a lie

I was merely pointing out that the threadban these libs hate so much was of lefty creation. You specifically and the rest of your pussy posse.

As of APP? That a dumb twat like you doesn't debate me there continues to prove my point that you guys are afraid of the place. You claim to want civil debate but you like getting down in the gutter with me. So spare me your faux indignation you dumb cunt and continue to do my bidding. You will vote for the threadban because I want you to. Perios

OMG what a bunch of horseshit...but then, it IS an IHA post, so "filled with horseshit" is pretty much par for the course.

You've lost your mind and become unhinged a number of times when I've caught you lying and called you out on your bullshit.

EVERY time I tried to debate you, your only response has been namecalling and running away.

:rofl2:

OMG what a bunch of horseshit...but then, it IS an IHA post, so "filled with horseshit" is pretty much par for the course.

You've lost your mind and become unhinged a number of times when I've caught you lying and called you out on your bullshit.

EVERY time I tried to debate you, your only response has been namecalling and running away.

Link up

How many debates have I challenged you to in APP that you ran from?

The most ironic post of the year.

You have created the most number of dishonest threads and always run away when your bullshit gets called that the above post is truly the most ironic, maybe in the universe.

Back