Trillions of religions

However people, such as you, prefer to embrace religion rather than marginalize it.

The only people who attack "religion" actually embrace some denomination of the Marxism religion, which they are obligated to claim is not a religion, per their religious dogma.

Nope. Faith, in lieu of facts and evidence, is the basis of religion. Even with facts and evidence, climate change is only believed to exist. The religious will tell you they are certain that their god exists despite to evidence/facts.

Nope. Faith, in lieu of facts and evidence, is the basis of religion.
You really need to learn the English language. Learn what 'fact' and 'evidence' means.

You almost have it. ALL religions have the common characteristic of being based on some initial circular argument. This itself is not a fallacy. The other name for the circular argument is the argument of faith. A religion can best be described as an initial circular argument, with argument extending from that.

For example, in Christianity, the initial circular argument is that Christ lives and He is who He says He is, namely the Son of God. ALL other arguments in Christianity extend from that.

The circular argument fallacy occurs when someone tries to prove a circular argument either True or False. This is what a fundamentalist does. It is not possible to prove a circular argument True or False.

Thus, ALL religions are based on faith. No god or gods are necessary, and some religions don't have them.

Even with facts and evidence,
Here is your problem. You don't know either of these words.

A 'fact' is simply an assumed argument. If someone doesn't assume that argument, it is NO LONGER A FACT. It is an argument. A 'fact' does NOT mean Universal Truth, or 'proof'.
It is quite possible to assume, for example, that Christ exists. Among Christians, that is a fact. To a non-Christian, it is NOT a fact. Nothing about ANY fact is a proof of any kind. It is simply a shorthand used in English.

Climate change cannot exist, because climate cannot change. Climate has no values that can 'change'. There is no temperature, no wind speed, no rain gauge, no sky condition, NOTHING. It is purely a subjective description. There is no objectivity to it at all. The Church of Global Warming uses this phrase now to try to re-label the religion. It's a meaningless buzzword.

YOU are a fundamentalist. The Church of Global Warming and the Church of the EV are fundamentalist style religions. I say your faith in them is misplaced. The Church of Global Warming ignores mathematics and several theories of science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
* You assume numbers someone tells you are accurate. There is no data.
* You assume because someone has a degree they conducted the math properly. Neither science nor mathematics is a degree, license, certification, or any other sanctification.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to heat the Earth simply by being there.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to 'trap' heat and 'trap' light.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to heat a warmer object (the surface) with a colder one (the gas).
* You assume that an object that emits light due to the Stefan-Boltzmann law does not lose energy doing it.

To you these are 'facts'. They are NOT facts to the world. Not everyone believes your religion for obvious reasons.

You don't understand what 'science' even means or how it's defined, since you deny philosophy as well. Suffice to say that science is simply a set of falsifiable theories. It is nothing else. It has no religion, and it has no politics. It has no proofs. It is not a class, degree, college, university, research, study, book, pamphlet, magazine, journal, or web site. It is not a government agency nor an academy, society, or any group of people. It is not people at all. It is not mathematics, 'data', random number, or 'search'. It is not any religion. It uses no proxy measurements. There are no theories of science about past unobserved events.

I may go into the philosophy of why science is defined the way it is later for someone with a more open mind than yours. Pay attention when I do.
climate change is only believed to exist.
Only by the Church of Global Warming. It only exists as a religious artifact. It is an attempt by the Church of Global Warming to rename their religion, since a lot of people aren't buying it anymore. Other attempts are: 'climate crisis', 'climate disaster', 'global change', etc. Other buzzwords commonly seen in this religion is 'tipping point', 'The Data', 'everyone knows', 'footprint', 'man made', etc. There is also a common confusion between carbon and carbon dioxide. It also likes to make up random numbers and claim they are 'data'.

You can find a more complete list of buzzwords compiled by gfm7176 here.
You can also find a more complete statement of what I will even begin to consider valid data by referring to my Data Mine rules, found here.

IBDaMann has produced a mythology manual describing this religion. It can be found here.

You can also find references to several theories of science on that same site, as well as a copy of some of the writings of Karl Marx, copies of the Constitution of the United States, a copy of various court decisions, and of course a copy of my numbered mantra list (currently under review for modification), and a political forum (a smaller version of JPP) here. (yes, you can create a signup there).

Okay. Enough with the shameless plug. JPP itself IS an excellent political forum and credit has to be given to Damo for managing the thing.

The religious will tell you they are certain that their god exists despite to evidence/facts.
And you are no exception. The Church of Global Warming uses Gaia for it's goddess, and Al Gore for the Holy Son (put to death by Hanging Chad, but brought back from time to time to say something stupid). The Holy Gas reveals the 'Sins of Man'.

Me? I guess you could put me in the role of Satan in your religions. I am utterly against them. I have already given the reasons why.

The only thing that matters is whether they conduct scientifically and statistically sound surveys of global opinion.
Full stop. There is no such thing as a "scientifically sound" survey. There is no such thing as a sound survey either. There are only "surveys." Proofs are sound. Surveys are either valid or they are not, and that is determined by whether the data gathered achieves the target margin of error, i.e. it's a math issue, not one of science.

I see it really is too much to ask that you learn a little bit about what you are posting before you post it.

You really need to learn the English language. Learn what 'fact' and 'evidence' means.

You almost have it. ALL religions have the common characteristic of being based on some initial circular argument. This itself is not a fallacy. The other name for the circular argument is the argument of faith. A religion can best be described as an initial circular argument, with argument extending from that.

For example, in Christianity, the initial circular argument is that Christ lives and He is who He says He is, namely the Son of God. ALL other arguments in Christianity extend from that.

The circular argument fallacy occurs when someone tries to prove a circular argument either True or False. This is what a fundamentalist does. It is not possible to prove a circular argument True or False.

Thus, ALL religions are based on faith. No god or gods are necessary, and some religions don't have them.

A 'fact' is simply an assumed argument. If someone doesn't assume that argument, it is NO LONGER A FACT. It is an argument. A 'fact' does NOT mean Universal Truth, or 'proof'.
It is quite possible to assume, for example, that Christ exists. Among Christians, that is a fact. To a non-Christian, it is NOT a fact. Nothing about ANY fact is a proof of any kind. It is simply a shorthand used in English.

Climate change cannot exist, because climate cannot change. Climate has no values that can 'change'. There is no temperature, no wind speed, no rain gauge, no sky condition, NOTHING. It is purely a subjective description. There is no objectivity to it at all. The Church of Global Warming uses this phrase now to try to re-label the religion. It's a meaningless buzzword.

YOU are a fundamentalist. The Church of Global Warming and the Church of the EV are fundamentalist style religions. I say your faith in them is misplaced. The Church of Global Warming ignores mathematics and several theories of science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
* You assume because someone has a degree they conducted the math properly. Neither science nor mathematics is a degree, license, certification, or any other sanctification.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to heat the Earth simply by being there.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to 'trap' heat and 'trap' light.
* You assume that a Magick Holy Gas is somehow able to heat a warmer object (the surface) with a colder one (the gas).
* You assume that an object that emits light due to the Stefan-Boltzmann law does not lose energy doing it.

To you these are 'facts'. They are NOT facts to the world. Not everyone believes your religion for obvious reasons.

You don't understand what 'science' even means or how it's defined, since you deny philosophy as well. Suffice to say that science is simply a set of falsifiable theories. It is nothing else. It has no religion, and it has no politics. It has no proofs. It is not a class, degree, college, university, research, study, book, pamphlet, magazine, journal, or web site. It is not a government agency nor an academy, society, or any group of people. It is not people at all. It is not mathematics, 'data', random number, or 'search'. It is not any religion. It uses no proxy measurements. There are no theories of science about past unobserved events.

I may go into the philosophy of why science is defined the way it is later for someone with a more open mind than yours. Pay attention when I do.

Only by the Church of Global Warming. It only exists as a religious artifact. It is an attempt by the Church of Global Warming to rename their religion, since a lot of people aren't buying it anymore. Other attempts are: 'climate crisis', 'climate disaster', 'global change', etc. Other buzzwords commonly seen in this religion is 'tipping point', 'The Data', 'everyone knows', 'footprint', 'man made', etc. There is also a common confusion between carbon and carbon dioxide. It also likes to make up random numbers and claim they are 'data'.

You can also find a more complete statement of what I will even begin to consider valid data by referring to my Data Mine rules, found here.

IBDaMann has produced a mythology manual describing this religion. It can be found here.

You can also find references to several theories of science on that same site, as well as a copy of some of the writings of Karl Marx, copies of the Constitution of the United States, a copy of various court decisions, and of course a copy of my numbered mantra list (currently under review for modification), and a political forum (a smaller version of JPP) here. (yes, you can create a signup there).

Okay. Enough with the shameless plug. JPP itself IS an excellent political forum and credit has to be given to Damo for managing the thing.

And you are no exception. The Church of Global Warming uses Gaia for it's goddess, and Al Gore for the Holy Son (put to death by Hanging Chad, but brought back from time to time to say something stupid). The Holy Gas reveals the 'Sins of Man'.

Me? I guess you could put me in the role of Satan in your religions. I am utterly against them. I have already given the reasons why.

You want to believe you can make things true simply by stating them as fact over and over and over and over and over....... But you can't. You can choose to believe your own claims... there's nothing stopping you, obviously. There are facts, which I've posted in the form of videos, that show CO2 behaving exactly how scientists claim it does that causes warming. You and others, write it off as parlor tricks because that's what you want to believe, but those ideas are factual information. The collecting and analyzing of temperature info is evidence. Religion has neither of those.

You want to believe you can make things true simply by stating them as fact over and over and over and over and over....... But you can't. You can choose to believe your own claims... there's nothing stopping you, obviously. There are facts, which I've posted in the form of videos, that show CO2 behaving exactly how scientists claim it does that causes warming. You and others, write it off as parlor tricks because that's what you want to believe, but those ideas are factual information. The collecting and analyzing of temperature info is evidence. Religion has neither of those.

Hi.

I am Zen since 1985.

Perhaps we will compare notes at some point.

I am too busy right now however.

Hopefully you get it.

The only thing that matters is whether they conduct scientifically and statistically sound surveys of global opinion. The mainstream media who routinely cite them think they do.

Full stop. There is no such thing as a "scientifically sound" survey!!

Chicago Tribune: "Our polls (like all scientifically sound public opinion surveys) are conducted by first selecting a random sample of people to interview"

CLICK HERE to see how IBDumbass fantasizes that he has deeply original, profound insights about science and religion, but he is actually just plagiarizing insights that other people have already had for many years

CLICK HERE To See Why IBDumbass Doesn't Post in Good Faith - He hounds me with what he imagines is a 'gotcha!' question, but when it blows up in his face he runs away from the thread like a little girl

You want to believe you can make things true simply by stating them as fact over and over and over and over and over....... But you can't. You can choose to believe your own claims... there's nothing stopping you, obviously.
So you now openly claim that the 1st law of thermodynamics isn't true.
So you now openly claim that the 2nd law of thermodynamics isn't true.
So you now openly claim that statistical math isn't true.
So you now openly claim that the Stefan-Boltzmann law isn't true.

There are facts, which I've posted in the form of videos, that show CO2 behaving exactly how scientists claim it does that causes warming.
No gas or vapor is capable or creating energy out of nothing. NONE of your videos show otherwise yet you claim they do. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
You and others, write it off as parlor tricks because that's what you want to believe, but those ideas are factual information.
They are parlor tricks and you fell for them completely.
The collecting and analyzing of temperature info is evidence.
No one is collecting global temperature. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Religion has neither of those.
Your religion ignores science and mathematics.

Except in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom are Christian Nation SCOTUS national religion...

So you now openly claim that the 1st law of thermodynamics isn't true.
So you now openly claim that the 2nd law of thermodynamics isn't true.
So you now openly claim that statistical math isn't true.
So you now openly claim that the Stefan-Boltzmann law isn't true.
Nope. I'm referring to ALL of the dozens of other claims you made without providing any evidence to support them. i.e. "Climate cannot change."
No gas or vapor is capable or creating energy out of nothing.
Perfect. Nobody is saying CO2 or water vapor is creating energy. If you were even slightly educated on climate change, you would know that.
NONE of your videos show otherwise yet you claim they do. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.
Yawn.
They are parlor tricks and you fell for them completely.
Once again... opinion presented as fact.
No one is collecting global temperature.
Once again....opinion stated as fact..... as mentioned above.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Once again again again... opinion stated as fact. As I referenced above! :laugh: You just continue to prove my point.
Your religion ignores science and mathematics.

giphy.gif

Nope. I'm referring to ALL of the dozens of other claims you made without providing any evidence to support them.
RQAA.
i.e. "Climate cannot change." Perfect.
You should really learn English.
Nobody is saying CO2 or water vapor is creating energy.
YOU are, liar.
If you were even slightly educated on climate change,
Climate cannot change.
you would know that. Yawn. Once again... opinion presented as fact.
They are parlor tricks (magic tricks). You fell for them completely. There is nothing Magick about CO2 or any other gas or vapor.
Once again....opinion stated as fact..... as mentioned above.
No. Math is not an opinion. You just want to ignore it.
Once again again again... opinion stated as fact.
As I referenced above! :laugh: You just continue to prove my point.
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). You cannot prove a circular argument True or False.

Except in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom are Christian Nation SCOTUS national religion...

Whatever dude

Whatever dude
Margot, saltydancin is a random_phrase bot. It pulls random phrases from the internet and pieces them together as a response. If you respond to it, it automatically responds back to you again with another random phrase post.

RQAA.

You should really learn English.

YOU are, liar.

Climate cannot change.

They are parlor tricks (magic tricks). You fell for them completely. There is nothing Magick about CO2 or any other gas or vapor.

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). You cannot prove a circular argument True or False.

RQAA = "I have nothing".

I know this is true because I exposed a list of about 10 claims you made in one post that you have yet to back up. I should have pulled the ripcord then because all you have are unsupported claims....a LOT of unsupported claims... then, when I point out your list of unsupported claims, you claim that you supported your unsupported claims. When that fails, you try to turn it around on me, as you did above. You have no defined limit on your ability to be dishonest.

Your white flag wave is acknowledged.

Thanks for playing.

Margot, saltydancin is a random_phrase bot. It pulls random phrases from the internet and pieces them together as a response. If you respond to it, it automatically responds back to you again with another random phrase post.

You BDaMann of Christiananality pedophilia following in Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom religion....

Back