Trillions of religions

Whatever dude

Seems those crooks on Capital Hill fixing their own elections & then whatever dude must pay for their not so master race of Christiananality pedophilia for Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom master plan as religion.....

RQAA = "I have nothing".
Redefinition fallacy. RQAA is an acronym for Repetitive Question Already Answered. You keep asking the same thing inanely, even though it's already been answered.
I know this is true because I exposed a list of about 10 claims you made in one post that you have yet to back up. I should have pulled the ripcord then because all you have are unsupported claims....a LOT of unsupported claims... then, when I point out your list of unsupported claims, you claim that you supported your unsupported claims. When that fails, you try to turn it around on me, as you did above. You have no defined limit on your ability to be dishonest.

Your white flag wave is acknowledged.

Thanks for playing.

Assumption of victory fallacy. Redefinition fallacy.

Margot, saltydancin is a random_phrase bot. It pulls random phrases from the internet and pieces them together as a response. If you respond to it, it automatically responds back to you again with another random phrase post.

I know ! But I prefer that then the fascist rants from Trump fanatics like Earl and Co.

Margot, saltydancin is a random_phrase bot. It pulls random phrases from the internet and pieces them together as a response. If you respond to it, it automatically responds back to you again with another random phrase post.

Must be satisfying to reward oneself as Islam "death to the infidels" for their pseudoscience of Mohammed flying flaming chariots Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia as those Catholic Church and Russia's Orthodox Church rewarding medical pseudoscience human reproduction immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception for suicidal super ego homicidal human farming condescending arrogance as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" for over 50 years ....

We've had over 4,000 religions on this planet alone.

There are at least 100 billion galaxies in the universe, and likely MANY more than that. Even if there are just a few planets in each galaxy supporting intelligent life, that would likely mean that there are trillions of religions. And there are probably more than a few in each galaxy, so the # may as well be infinite.

And some religions here that are only a few thousand years old think that their faith is the only one that matters, or that grants passage into the afterlife?

It's insanely illogical. Organized religion is a pretty primitive thing. We should grow out of it.
Religions are perceptions of the unknowable. The ancient Indian story of the six blind men and the elephant applies here.

https://www.learnreligions.com/six-blind-men-and-the-elephant-1770380
“A number of blind men came to an elephant. Someone told them that it was an elephant. The blind men asked, “What is the elephant like?” as they began to touch its body. One of them said, “It is like a pillar.” This blind man had only touched its leg. Another man said, “The elephant is like a husking basket.” This person had only touched its ears. Similarly, he who touched its trunk or its belly talked of it differently. In the same way, he who has seen the Lord in a particular way limits the Lord to that alone and thinks that He is nothing else.”

I couldn't find a link in that poll to a global survey of religious attitudes.

The Pew poll on global religious attitudes I read a few months ago indicated that while agnosticism and atheism see growth in Europe and North America, globally atheism is expected to shrink as a percentage of global population in decades to come. I think that's because indigenous population growth in Europe and North America are fairly stagnant compared to the global south.

I couldn't find a link in that poll to a global survey of religious attitudes.

The Pew poll on global religious attitudes I read a few months ago indicated that while agnosticism and atheism see growth in Europe and North America, globally atheism is expected to shrink as a percentage of global population in decades to come. I think that's because indigenous population growth in Europe and North America are fairly stagnant compared to the global south.

The fastest growing religion is Islam.

"In the next half century or so, Christianity’s long reign as the world’s largest religion may come to an end, according to a just-released report that builds on Pew Research Center’s original population growth projections for religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group."

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

If anyone in the west thinks this is a good development they are sorely mistaken. The idiots that hate Christianity for what it used to be but remain silent about what Islam currently is will be the first ones eliminated when or if Islam surpasses Christianity

The fastest growing religion is Islam.

"In the next half century or so, Christianity’s long reign as the world’s largest religion may come to an end, according to a just-released report that builds on Pew Research Center’s original population growth projections for religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group."

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

If anyone in the west thinks this is a good development they are sorely mistaken. The idiots that hate Christianity for what it used to be but remain silent about what Islam currently is will be the first ones eliminated when or if Islam surpasses Christianity
I don't hate Christianity, Islam, or Buddhism

American Muslims I believe are among the most law abiding demographic in America. I would much rather have a devout Muslim family as neighbors than some opioid addicted alcoholic rednecks

I don't hate Christianity, Islam, or Buddhism

American Muslims I believe are among the most law abiding demographic in America. I would much rather have a devout Muslim family as neighbors than some opioid addicted alcoholic rednecks

Can you point to where I claimed you hated any of all of those?

I wasn't referring to American Muslims but Islam has the highest birth rate of many religion:

Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman – well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population.6 Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman. Hindu fertility (2.4) is similar to the global average (2.5).

This will have a significant impact on the future of the world. For people with less then honorable intent a higher birth rate than your neighbors could be very useful. Even if Christians wanted to take over the world with fewer people remaining Christian and fewer Christians being born they don't have much chance of success. There are already plenty enough Muslims that are intent on making the entire world muslim.

I agree about the opioid dependent rednecks but their birth date isn't higher than other people's.

Can you point to where I claimed you hated any of all of those?

I wasn't referring to American Muslims but Islam has the highest birth rate of many religion:

Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman – well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population.6 Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman. Hindu fertility (2.4) is similar to the global average (2.5).

This will have a significant impact on the future of the world. For people with less then honorable intent a higher birth rate than your neighbors could be very useful. Even if Christians wanted to take over the world with fewer people remaining Christian and fewer Christians being born they don't have much chance of success. There are already plenty enough Muslims that are intent on making the entire world muslim.

I agree about the opioid dependent rednecks but their birth date isn't higher than other people's.

So, if I'm hearing you right, American Muslims are okay with you, but not Bosnian or Malaysian Muslims?

I've never met a Muslim at work or school that I would be nervous about having as a neighbor.

Religious fanaticism of any strip is a possible concern

So, if I'm hearing you right, American Muslims are okay with you, but not Bosnian or Malaysian Muslims?

I've never met a Muslim at work or school that I would be nervous about having as a neighbor.

Religious fanaticism of any strip is a possible concern

You're not hearing me right.

So you haven't met a Muslim you would be nervous to have as a neighbor therefore there are no Muslims you would be nervous to have as a neighbor.

I agree that religious fanaticism of any stripe is a possible concern but I suggest religious fanaticism with a burgeoning birth rate higher than their neighbors is a greater concern.

I would much rather have a devout Muslim family as neighbors than some opioid addicted alcoholic rednecks
Naturally you wouldn't prefer anyone at whom you hurl slurs as neighbors. I wouldn't want any brain-dead, leftist, Wikipedia-rangers as neighbors.

Naturally you wouldn't prefer anyone at whom you hurl slurs as neighbors. I wouldn't want any brain-dead, leftist, Wikipedia-rangers as neighbors.
Me neither. I also wouldn't want any MAGAt pedophiles and traitors as neighbors. When the Civil War starts, they're the first ones I'll shoot as a service to humanity and their families.
xXCJEGP.gif

You're not hearing me right.

So you haven't met a Muslim you would be nervous to have as a neighbor therefore there are no Muslims you would be nervous to have as a neighbor.

I agree that religious fanaticism of any stripe is a possible concern but I suggest religious fanaticism with a burgeoning birth rate higher than their neighbors is a greater concern.

That assumes a majority or large plurality of the world's Muslims are fanatical extremists. I didn't see any mention of that being the case in the Pew news release.

I think most of the problems in the Middle East are political in nature, not religious.

And most Muslims don't live in the middle east.

Obviously, countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran have a long way to go in developing civil rights and gender equality. But some of that is cultural, not religious

That assumes a majority or large plurality of the world's Muslims are fanatical extremists.
Yakuda considers worship of religions that are not his religion to obviously be "fanatical extremists." It's his way of convincing himself that cheering on a genocide is somehow the right thing to do.

Obviously, countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran have a long way to go in developing civil rights and gender equality.
... *or* ... the West has a long way to go to catch up to Saudi Arabia and Iran in protecting women and thwarting social rot. There isn't nearly the prevalence of rape there that exists in the West, ... and they know what a woman is.

That assumes a majority or large plurality of the world's Muslims are fanatical extremists. I didn't see any mention of that being the case in the Pew news release.

I think most of the problems in the Middle East are political in nature, not religious.

And most Muslims don't live in the middle east.

Obviously, countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran have a long way to go in developing civil rights and gender equality. But some of that is cultural, not religious

It doesnt assume anything. It makes the clear point that your experience is not the final word on the "fanatical extremist" status of all muslims.

I suspect that's a distinction you make not that Muslims make.

Correct. Many have and are moving into countries too afraid to say anything about it.

Again your speaking as a non Muslim.

Me neither. I also wouldn't want any MAGAt pedophiles and traitors as neighbors. When the Civil War starts, they're the first ones I'll shoot as a service to humanity and their families.
xXCJEGP.gif

With the national religion of Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Islamidiotocracy "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists to mourn the assassination of JFK tautology diatribe George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam suicidal super ego schizoid "Never Again" as bungling GI Joe biding his Arab Islam "death to the infidels" HA MAS ! in your face ChristHitler preyers.....

Back