Trump: 34 felony counts, no misdeamors

I would say, Bragg has little or nothing. That's not to defend Trump, but 34 of the exact same charge over bookkeeping entries, and Bragg's primary witness in this is Cohen? That's not a good combo for a prosecution. Cohen is a convicted perjurer. That's going to be a huge liability using him as a witness. Then you are trying to read into bookkeeping entries stuff that isn't there.

On the whole, I'd say it looks a lot weaker than the case against Fife Symington (an AZ governor some decades ago). The jury there threw out 90% of the charges--and they were varied, not all the same.

Here, you have 34 of the exact same change. One fails, it's likely that all 34 fail. It looks to me like an all-or-nothing case and that doesn't bode well for Bragg either.

Then when you throw in Bragg's public statements about getting Trump, etc., he's got issues where it will be argued that this is a malicious prosecution for political reasons rather than a dispassionate execution of the law.

On the whole, I wouldn't be betting on Bragg to win this one. Again, that has nothing to do with Trump, and everything to do with the prosecutor and charges brought.

Really have yourself bullshited that Trump's a victim!

Trump is right. It IS a witch hunt. It has been going on for EIGHT YEARS.

However long it takes to nail the witch! :laugh:

NEXT!

TrumpWitch.jpg

Last edited:
Justin Amash
@justinamash

After reading DA Bragg’s indictment of Trump and accompanying statement of facts, I’m stunned any prosecutor would move forward with this. It’s even flimsier than we were led to believe. Thirty-four stacked counts, bootstrapped to an unstated crime, to manufacture felony charges.

The facts aren't on your side. Trump-ISM lost handily in the most recent election. Most candidates who espoused his lying drivel lost.

The GOP is looking for a new direction. There is no movement - it's just a cult.

Trump wasn't running in 2022. There was no election for President in 2020. It faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
There was no election in several States in 2022 even though there was supposed to be. Those elections faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.

There is already movement. You idiots caused it. You cannot escape your fate, no matter how much you deny it.

Listening to Trump just now I am feeling like this is such a miss, Trump used to be much better. I stick with my assessment that Trump is the prize fighter who has taken too many punches. I feel sad. But Trump did more for me and Trump care about me more than anyone else did....over decades.

Last edited:
Listing to Trump just now I am feeling like this is such a miss, Trump used to be much better. I stick with my assessment that Trump is the prize fighter who has taken too many punches. I feel sad. But Trump did more for me and Trump care about me more than anyone else did....over decades.

He just makes stuff up now. I'm watching, and it's really a marvel.

There is a slim chance that the difference is me...this is the first time during my clean living phase that I have listened to Trump.

Back