Trump: 34 felony counts, no misdeamors

When Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas did the D party shrivel up and die? What about when MLK was killed? Lincoln? On and on and on. This has NEVER been about ONE man,....it NEVER is. Without the millions of people involved in the movement the leader means nothing. Get Trump all you want to,......wont change a thing.
LOL.

Nobody cares about your fantasies.

It's time for Washington to be led by adults.

When trump is gone, the inbreds will stay home on election day.

It will take some time, but the MAGAmorons will be ousted from office

Falsifying business records, conspiracy. Obviously Bragg has the goods.

I liked NPR's take on the Toadstool. Some of his stooges here follow the same victim-y, bigoted, playbook:

YneaYJU.jpg

You misspelled 'Biden' again.

Do you disagree that Donald Trump is a pedophile who raped 15-17 year old girls with his pedophile friends Jeffry Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? Do you disagree that Pedo Don supported pedos like Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz?

that's obviously going to be a problem if Trump didn't prepare any of the business records.........if he didn't commit the act they would have to claim he conspired with someone else to do it on his behalf........

You really need to start looking at facts before you make yourself look like an idiot.
Trump signed 11 checks. Each of those checks is a business record. I suppose you could argue that others conspired to move Trump's hand without his knowledge.

Listening to Trump just now I am feeling like this is such a miss, Trump used to be much better. I stick with my assessment that Trump is the prize fighter who has taken too many punches. I feel sad. But Trump did more for me and Trump care about me more than anyone else did....over decades.

Dumb ass! Trump don't give a FUCK about you or anyone else! Trump cares about Trump!

Back