Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

The U.S. economy is navigating through a period of deceleration, with J.P. Morgan predicting a modest real GDP growth of 0.7% in 2024, a slowdown from a better-than-expected 2.8% growth in 2023. Consumer spending is anticipated to grow. The Federal Reserve's projection of easing the Fed Funds target range to 4.00%-4.25% by the end of 2024, suggests a soft landing for our economy​ (JPMorgan)​. In other words, we're fine and growing.

Every economic indicator says we are doing just fine and are expected to continue to do so. The right and Trump continue to say we are headed for ruin yet they stop right there, they have no evidence whatsoever of this ruin. When pressed for this evidence they change the subject or paste a juvenile picture.

Every economic indicator says we are doing just fine and are expected to continue to do so. The right and Trump continue to say we are headed for ruin yet they stop right there, they have no evidence whatsoever of this ruin. When pressed for this evidence they change the subject or paste a juvenile picture.
Show me evidence that all Americans are living comfortably today...no financial worries...

Some people self-soothe with lies like that. In reality, the MAGATs are terrified that the abortion issue is once again going to be responsible for a large (D) turnout and (D) victories across the country, including a second term for Biden. Did you catch the irony of someone who is constantly lying about how terrible the economy is, being upset that low-income ppl and seniors can get affordable life-preserving medications, thanks to Biden?

Absolutely, regardless of what the right has to say Biden has cemented his position in history as a pretty damn good president. While Trump has cemented his position as dead last. A couple of felony convictions and no one will ever be able to compete with that asshole for the dead last position.

every economic indicator? like your aunty's hairy mole you talk to in your schizophrenic stupor?

I cant figure out why Trumppers love this so much... Baby killers.

Yes, it's incredible how the right parrots that "abortion is murder!" but when Trump says the states decide and that should be law they are fine with most states allowing it. They come back with the "well, that is how it should be" bullshit. If trump were to come out now and say it was a mistake for me to get RvW overturned his cult would be saying, "yeah, that is true".

Hahahaha! Good point. I see some of our duller RW friends here still believe that (D)s support abortion up to the moment of birth.

They are too stupid to realize that no woman in their third trimester says, "I changed my my mind, I want to get an abortion". It doesn't happen. Now if a doctor says your unborn doesn't have a skull and will not survive or you won't survive this pregnancy they might but otherwise it doesn't happen. That is really the only reason the left might say it's none of your business right up until birth. The number of abortions in the third trimester that were not the result of a medical issue you coud probably count on one hand in the entire country.

They are too stupid to realize that no woman in their third trimester says, "I changed my my mind, I want to get an abortion". It doesn't happen. Now if a doctor says your unborn doesn't have a skull and will not survive or you won't survive this pregnancy they might but otherwise it doesn't happen. That is really the only reason the left might say it's none of your business right up until birth. The number of abortions in the third trimester that were not the result of a medical issue you coud probably count on one hand in the entire country.

so you still have not proposed a limit.

baby harvesting is a thing, for parts or to grow as a sex slave or experimental super soldier.

there does need to be a law to thwart these barbaric practices.

:truestory:

god's children are not for sale.

636528345191952785-XXX-D-CAVIEZEL-PASSION-MOV-ZX15162-2383167.JPG

Biden's new abortion campaign ad will help America understand what a horrible person he is... Never let a true tragedy go to waste... The poor mom had a miscarriage... She lost a baby.... And they're playing it for everything it's worth...smh...

She easily could have died with sepsis and the rights refusal to allow doctors to call the shots will result in far more needless deaths than we will ever have from electable abortions in the third trimester. What about those lives.

Abortion Bans Will Result in More Women Dying
If abortion is banned throughout the United States, the overall number of maternal deaths would rise by 24 percent. This number is even worse for Black women, whose deaths would rise by 39 percent.

What about those lives?

Maternal and infant death rates are higher in states that ban or restrict abortion
States that have restricted access to abortion services had maternal death rates in 2020 that were 62% higher than in states preserving access to abortion services. Between 2018 and 2020, the maternal death rate increased twice as fast in states that now have abortion restrictions.

She easily could have died with sepsis and the rights refusal to allow doctors to call the shots will result in far more needless deaths than we will ever have from electable abortions in the third trimester. What about those lives.

What about those lives?

those whores should have kept their legs shut.

Absolutely, regardless of what the right has to say Biden has cemented his position in history as a pretty damn good president. While Trump has cemented his position as dead last. A couple of felony convictions and no one will ever be able to compete with that asshole for the dead last position.

Esp. if he's convicted for the stolen classified materials as well as the J6 insurrection.

Trump is for a 6 week ban in his home state of FL. He said the states decide and that should be the law and they have.

Trump also said that women who have abortions should be punished. Earlier, he said that abortion should be legal. IOW Trump says whatever he thinks will get him elected.

Yep.

From KFF:

Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon and represent 1% of all abortions in the U.S.

BTW most abortions in the U.S. are done via the same medication that the forced-birthers are now trying to ban. We'll see what the Supreme Court has to say about that.

What about those lives?

Are you kidding? Forced-birthers only care about clumps of cells and fetuses. Once you're here you're on your own. Don't ask for health care treatment, food, shelter, education, clothing, protection from the "good people," etc.

What's your suggestion to make it fair? I haven't
Seen anyone ordering someone to get pregnant... And I know of no woman who became pregnant without a man involved.... So if you make one Then there has to be a chance for both people to have a decision to decide what should happen to that baby... Do you not agree? We're not talking about Criminal creation Or medical emergencies...

No, No one should be able to force a woman to have a child she does not want. Sure, the man's opinion should be listened to but the decision is solely the womans.

No, No one should be able to force a woman to have a child she does not want. Sure, the man's opinion should be listened to but the decision is solely the womans.
You are correct ...in the end that's a difficult decision that she's going to have to live with.. forever... Every situation is different.. And that's why any discussion about this procedure is so important... No one takes this lightly. Except for the women who choose to use abortion as birth control...

That is a ridiculous statement. You bozos take everything to the extreme. No one said that.

And do not try to tell me you give one fuck about women when they are being forced to compete against biological men. The people, criminals, you back are all for that. You people never speak to Islam either. Talk about treating women like chattel. You are a hypocrite and a very stupid one at that. Now piss off.

It figures a fucking ignorant rightwinger discussing abortion would bring up "biological men competing with women" or "Islam". That has as much to do with the subject as the price of tea in China.

Back