Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

What does Putin have to do with abortion? You are making it clear just how fucking vapid and useless you are. I bet your side wants you to STFU you are not helping them.

What does "biologiccal men competing with women" or "Islam" have to do with abortion?

Quick question... So is a miscarriage the loss of a baby? (I'm going to have to disagree that termination.It's the only "humane" thing to do to a healthy developing baby... Perhaps the humane thing to do would be to take more care not to create children that are unwanted... It's fairly simple..;))

I can't possibly imagine what a miscarriage is like, TOP, or how one might feel about it.
Take me at my word that I've never had one.

Agreed on the taking care.
Children should be taught about contraception before puberty,
but the conservatives aren't too keen about that, either.

Talking abstention to kids with raging hormones is an act of insanity.
People used to mate immediately after puberty when humans were new.
Now they marry at thirty or so, if they bother at all.

Religious people object to abortion and sit on their asses when it comes to contraception.
Just another reason to find them annoying.

I can't possibly imagine what a miscarriage is like, TOP, or how one might feel about it.

Religious people object to abortion and sit on their asses when it comes to contraception.
Ok...thanks...

I think the Dems wanted him to try to make zero abortion law of the whole nation, so they could stay on that the whole campaign.

now they can do what they want and they really have nothing to complain about.

Go back to bed, old man and dream that you are not near your judgement day.

Yes, it's incredible how the right parrots that "abortion is murder!" but when Trump says the states decide and that should be law they are fine with most states allowing it. They come back with the "well, that is how it should be" bullshit. If trump were to come out now and say it was a mistake for me to get RvW overturned his cult would be saying, "yeah, that is true".

It appears "murder" is okay if your state says it is okay.

Trump is for a 6 week ban in his home state of FL. He said the states decide and that should be the law and they have.

Right, so "murder" is okay if its done within 6 weeks, and "murder" is okay in other parts of the U.S. if it is done anytime before the "baby" leaves the vagina.

You are correct ...in the end that's a difficult decision that she's going to have to live with.. forever... Every situation is different.. And that's why any discussion about this procedure is so important... No one takes this lightly. Except for the women who choose to use abortion as birth control...

Women do not choose that. It is far more expensive and is a lot more trouble. Of course, if they relied on planned Parenthood for birth control and it was shut down by meddling rightys, pregnancies are more likely to happen.

He is a fucking liar. Why do you suppose he told other republicans who want a ban to STFU until he is elected?

Calm down snoopy. Everyone knows once Trump is back in the White House, he will kill all the lefties. You might be spared because you are a dog.

What does "biologiccal men competing with women" or "Islam" have to do with abortion?

You are so worried about women and their bodies when it comes to abortion. You clearly do not give a fuck about any other rights they should have. Murdering babies is not an important issue. You assholes are trying to make it one. The states control it now.

You are so worried about women and their bodies when it comes to abortion. You clearly do not give a fuck about any other rights they should have. Murdering babies is not an important issue. You assholes are trying to make it one. The states control it now.

The right would like to think abortion is not an issue..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think the Dems wanted him to try to make zero abortion law of the whole nation, so they could stay on that the whole campaign.

now they can do what they want and they really have nothing to complain about.

Women know that if that asshole is elected and there happened to be a republican congress, their rights are gone. Abortion will be an issue until someone passes legislation protecting that right. That means vote democratic until that legislation is passed. The only people ignorant enough to claim it isn't an issue are those who wish it wasn't an issue.

Liberals should thank Republicans for explaining how awful they are
To recap, there are Republicans declaring their party a complete failure, attacking and threatening to vacate their own House speaker, sniping at each other over abortion, not supporting the party’s presidential candidate, suggesting the party has been parroting Russian disinformation, giving party members nicknames like “Moscow Marge” and, as the cherry on the self-loathing sundae, the aforementioned presidential candidate is demeaning any Republican who crosses him.

It’s clear I have to get better at disliking the Republican Party. Its own lawmakers are so down on themselves they might soon start wearing all black and penning mournful goth poetry.

They're making it downright hard for a liberal to compete.

Back