Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

Sounds good to me, TOP.
I honestly don't care if Biden is campaigning on free heroin for elementary school students.
I really don't.

Virtually any priority other than stopping Trump is in my view a highly immoral priority
and a stance of belligerence taken against me and my family personally.

I don't want the leader of devolved mutants in the Oval Office again.
His having been there once is a humiliation that will take at least decades for humanity to overcome.
I shan't recover from it in my short remaining lifetime.

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

TOP is at least consistent in this area because in a prior discussion she said 'even if the economy is doing well some people are still running up massive credit card and other debt and thus not doing well', as a way to criticize Biden.

She seems to thin that big government has to go into people personal lives to that extent where they are given a veto over every spending decision. Big gov't needs to say 'sorry we are cancelling that Amazon order as your debt limits are getting too high'.

The Magats facade about being a party of Personal Responsibility, is dead. They want to hold gov't responsible for every personal choice a person makes, thus meaning gov't must step in and take control at that level.

Good observation that rings of truth.

Poorly-educated ppl like Toxic don't seem to understand that the POTUS has little control over most of the economy, nor do we want him/her to have control. If we are idiots who run up credit cards because we want the latest iPhone or designer sneakers even though we can't afford them, that's on us. Not everyone with debt does this of course. Some have huge medical bills because they don't have health insurance. Hence the ACA and Biden's work to bring down prescription medicine costs. Others maybe lost their job and got behind. But once again, a booming economy with low unemployment means that being unemployed is a choice and something you can easily fix.

I support the right of the people of each state, barring a national law protecting reproductive freedom, to put the issue on the ballot and vote on it. I do not support the ability of a handful of legislators deciding for their state. Trump's statement is intentionally vague about that.

Irony from a willful fool who, in the past, thought the issue should be decided by nine people in black robes.

There's nothing wrong with sharing amazing life stories... By doing so, you're admitting you understand much more than you might believe you do... That's a special quality by the way...

Huh? After years of you mocking SFEOs (Stories For Every Occasion), now they're cool as long as you are sucking up to the one telling them? :laugh:

Oh those SFEO... they just get better and better all the time:laugh:

I'm sure they'll chime in very very soon with multiple SFEO...

Oh, those SFEO....some special ones this afternoon..and multiple confessions... And two new threads....excellent day!!...;)

So tragic. Not. lol

Today, 10:41 AM
Truth Detector
Insane
This message is hidden because Truth Detector is on your ignore list.

Good observation that rings of truth.

Poorly-educated ppl like Toxic don't seem to understand that the POTUS has little control over most of the economy, nor do we want him/her to have control. If we are idiots who run up credit cards because we want the latest iPhone or designer sneakers even though we can't afford them, that's on us. Not everyone with debt does this of course. Some have huge medical bills because they don't have health insurance. Hence the ACA and Biden's work to bring down prescription medicine costs. Others maybe lost their job and got behind. But once again, a booming economy with low unemployment means that being unemployed is a choice and something you can easily fix.

And it has been shown in the data that peoples personal debt levels often are highest when the economy is strongest. When people are feeling secure in their jobs and the economy, many will make the bigger purchases they were holding back from making in the years prior when they felt more insecure.

Magats do not understand this and thus keep pointing at rising personal debt levels as if Biden should be controlling that spending and because they do not recognize it is generally a sign of economic strength.

And it has been shown in the data that peoples personal debt levels often are highest when the economy is strongest. When people are feeling secure in their jobs and the economy, many will make the bigger purchases they were holding back from making in the years prior when they felt more insecure.

Magats do not understand this and thus keep pointing at rising personal debt levels as if Biden should be controlling that spending and because they do not recognize it is generally a sign of economic strength.

Yep, and that's why economists use consumer spending and consumer confidence as measures of economic strength or weakness. Interest rates haven't don't much to slow home-buying, either. People are still snapping up homes as soon as they hit the market, figuring that in the future they can refinance when rates fall, as they inevitably do.

Some ppl are just filled with hate and bitterness, and use stupid indicators like you mentioned in order to bash the POTUS, who has nothing to do with that.

Some ppl are just filled with hate and bitterness, and use stupid indicators like you mentioned in order to bash the POTUS, who has nothing to do with that.

Nobody is more SATURATED with hate and bitterness than I,
as everybody who reads my posts can plainly see,
and yet I don't use that very natural human condition
as an excuse to say stupid and illogical things.

In fact, insult to logic
is at the base of most of my hatred and bitterness.

Back