Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

Women know that if that asshole is elected and there happened to be a republican congress, their rights are gone. Abortion will be an issue until someone passes legislation protecting that right. That means vote democratic until that legislation is passed. The only people ignorant enough to claim it isn't an issue are those who wish it wasn't an issue.

everythings always an issue.

you know this.

this is humanity.

A society devoid of responsibility and truth will not last.

You hate this country.
Agreed. This is why Traitor Trump and his MAGAts are such a danger to our society. They don’t accept responsibility for their actions and they lie a lot.

I love my country and believe you to have sever mental problems as most die-hard conspiracy theorists often suffer. You are clearly suffering, Pinkie, but blaming me won’t cure what ails you.

Agreed. This is why Traitor Trump and his MAGAts are such a danger to our society. They don’t accept responsibility for their actions and they lie a lot.

I love my country and believe you to have sever mental problems as most die-hard conspiracy theorists often suffer. You are clearly suffering, Pinkie, but blaming me won’t cure what ails you.

You don't love this country. No one believes that, not even you. Period.

You don't love this country. No one believes that, not even you. Period.
Pinkie, do you really think rational, educated and mature Americans don’t recognize the difference between retired military abiding by their oaths and pink-fonted nutjobs?

If they abided their oaths none of this would have happened.

Stupid troll.
Correct, Pinkie. All those who violated their oaths by planning and executing a plan to stop Congress from certifying the votes are guilty of treason by their violent attack.

What is your definition of troll, Pinkie?

Last edited:
Correct, Pinkie. All those who violated their oaths by planning and executing a plan to stop Congress from certifying the votes are guilty of treason by their violent attack.

What is your definition of troll, Pinkie?

There was no plan. Your corrupt FBI said there was not. You a run of the mill troll and a traitor. You need to just STFU.

What the intelligent Brits think of Trump. https://coming42.livejournal.com/479179.html
Trump is as base and flawed as a person can get.

I love that, so British, so apt, so absolutely true. This bit, which also describes a good number of the Reichwingers on this site as well:

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

What the intelligent Brits think of Trump. https://coming42.livejournal.com/479179.html
Trump is as base and flawed as a person can get.

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

There was no plan. Your corrupt FBI said there was not.

You a run of the mill troll and a traitor. You need to just STFU.

I’d ask for evidence or a link, but you and I both know you don’t have either.

Disagreed on both. Why do you want to silence me, Pinkie? What have I said that scares you so much?

I’d ask for evidence or a link, but you and I both know you don’t have either.

Disagreed on both. Why do you want to silence me, Pinkie? What have I said that scares you so much?

You say what you are told to say whether you know it or not. You are a dime a dozen troll.

The issue was her mom tried to hide the fact that she was pregnant... There would have been plenty of time for an abortion in Columbus.Had she addressed the situation to me... She was covering for the illegal boyfriend... Who got a life sentence But was given a plea deal for the possibility of parole someday...because the family begged and the judge ....smh...

Simple fact of the matter is she was able to abort the fetus, something many republicans are against even in cases like this.

again, for the more ignorant among us, state's choice has been the Republican platform since 1972........true, I think that only the most evil among us will promote killing unborn children......however I know we will never be rid of the most evil people......the best we can do is isolate them together in small areas.....places like prisons and California......

Bullshit. The republican platform has been to restrict abortion any way they can and MOST of them right now in congress are for a national ban.

House Republicans Endorse a National Abortion Ban with Zero Exceptions in Latest Budget
This week, the Republican Study Committee, which represents 100% of House Republican leadership and nearly 80% of their members, released a budget that—among its many other anti-choice restrictions—endorses a national abortion ban with zero exceptions for rape or incest.

The Republican Study Committee budget supports eliminating reproductive freedom for all women in every state and puts IVF treatment squarely on the chopping block through House Republicans’ support for the Life at Conception Act.

Last edited:
Simple fact of the matter is she was able to abort the fetus, something many republicans are against even in cases like this.
This would have been a rape and health related necessity...no one would have argued that...
Obviously, abortion shouldn't even be an issue here...for so many reasons...
Democrats can't let a good tragedy go to waste, though...there was never a word about the heartbreak and the horror of the actual situation here...there was locally, though...

Guno צְבִי;5959476 said:
A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

He thinks laughter is for ridicule.

Back