Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

There's something wrong with someone who's against people having affordable required life-saving medications, don't you think?

Indeed.

And TOP is case # 1 on that.

She will complain about inflation and people not 'feeling' better off while mocking the significant wins Biden has made for the MC and below on saving them money on Healthcare. That puts money directly in the pockets of those who need it most, and who were paying 10-20 times or more for the SAME medications that those in Canada or Europe were getting for much cheaper.

Indeed there is something wrong with a person, like that.

I've been Around long enough to know i've never seen America as divided as it is today... I do agree.Social media is a huge Part of the problem... But the last 3 and a 1/2 years have everything to do with Joe.. I can't begin to think about what four more would do... America would just stop trying completely...

Nonsense.

Partisan political propaganda.

We were at least as, if not more divided under Trump than we are now, due in large part to the vile puke constantly spewing from Trump's big, nasty, obnoxious mouth.

Nonsense.

Partisan political propaganda.

We were at least as, if not more divided under Trump than we are now, due in large part to the vile puke constantly spewing from Trump's big, nasty, obnoxious mouth.

No way... It's much much worse now.. Believe me ... I wish it wasn't so... I'm not really political....That's what let's me take a look at the way things really are... And the honest about it... I don't disagree with you that there are concerns about Trump... But four more years of joe is certain death for America as we know and love it....
We at least need a chance to recover...

All Joe's got left to campaign on is weed anytime and $35 insulin and inhalers...uh, oh...

That and the support of people who want to keep early abortions legal, and of course the support of people who want to reduce the number of abortions.

We should all remember that after decades of reduction of abortions, Republicans have greatly increased the number of abortions.

That and the support of people who want to keep early abortions legal, and of course the support of people who want to reduce the number of abortions.

We should all remember that after decades of reduction of abortions, Republicans have greatly increased the number of abortions.
Those are democrats you speak of In your first paragraph... And of course, I'd love a lake. Like a link to the greatly increased number of abortions....caused by Republicans...

No way... It's much much worse now.. Believe me ... I wish it wasn't so... I'm not really political....That's what let's me take a look at the way things really are... And the honest about it... I don't disagree with you that there are concerns about Trump... But four more years of joe is certain death for America as we know and love it....
We at least need a chance to recover...

No one believes you

You are just a Russian whore that spews lies bent on killing America

Quelle surprise. He dances down the middle as always.

When left up to the people, as happened recently in Ohio, the people choose reproductive freedom over repression -- even in red states.

Right, the one safe course, but voters will be reminded that it's thanks to him Roe was lost.

Those are democrats you speak of In your first paragraph... And of course, I'd love a lake. Like a link to the greatly increased number of abortions....caused by Republicans...

After decades of falling numbers of abortion, when Roe v. Wade is overturned, it suddenly shoots up by 10%.

over 1m abortions were performed in America in 2023—a rise of 10% compared with 2020 and the highest number in over a decade. This is astonishing, given that the procedure is now banned in 14 states and has become restricted in several more.
https://www.economist.com/united-st...-abortions-yet-american-women-are-having-more

He is desperate to get on the other side of this issue.

I am glad to see he agrees with Biden on this part of the issue.

this is the correct side

we don't dictate abortion policy to Mexico or other sovereign governments.

Biden is not on this side - he wants a federal solution

We at least need a chance to recover..

Please explain that statement.

Exactly how will President Biden's policies, which have resulted in massive job growth and a strong economy, result in "certain death" for America?

Keeping in mind that Biden worked and compromised with the Republicans to craft a strong, bipartisan immigration bill that would have drastically reduced illegal southern border crossings, but Trump decided that he wanted the issue to remain unresolved so he'd be able to use it as a campaign issue, and decreed that his puppets in the House must block it.

So, Trump cares more about his own political future and keeping his ass out of prison, than he does about solving the very issue that his cult followers are the most concerned about.

Also, while you're attempting to explain how you think another Biden term will destroy the country, please explain also how Trumpers can be aware of the situation I just described above, while still supporting him and not feel like gullible morons.

this is the correct side

we don't dictate abortion policy to Mexico or other sovereign governments.

Biden is not on this side - he wants a federal solution

Yes federal ensconced laws to protect the rights to one’s own body and medical care

Should we let the states decide if they want to bring back slavery too

Back