Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

Right, the one safe course, but voters will be reminded that it's thanks to him Roe was lost.

I see pEarl bestowed upon you one of his impotent groans. lol The young ppl at our univ. are fired up to vote this fall. They're not excited much about Biden, but they are about this issue. Michigan voted in 2022 to protect reproductive freedom, but even students are aware and care that not all women have the same rights.

I see pEarl bestowed upon you one of his impotent groans. lol The young ppl at our univ. are fired up to vote this fall. They're not excited much about Biden, but they are about this issue. Michigan voted in 2022 to protect reproductive freedom, but even students are aware and care that not all women have the same rights.

meanwhile, a man must register with Selective Service within 30 days of his 18th birthday, showing what a crock of shit women are when it comes to rights vs responsibilities

I have more than 1,100 groans in my account, most all of them courtesy of Earl. What university if I may ask?

I have more than 1,100 groans in my account, most all of them courtesy of Earl. What university if I may ask?

I rarely get groaned

Crazy huh

It’s because I have never once groaned at anyones post

Just like I have never banned one person from anything

I did ban myself from a thread to make fun of the ability to ban in protest of its implementation here

Please explain that statement.

Exactly how will President Biden's policies, which have resulted in massive job growth and a strong economy, result in "certain death" for America?

Keeping in mind that Biden worked and compromised with the Republicans to craft a strong, bipartisan immigration bill that would have drastically reduced illegal southern border crossings, but Trump decided that he wanted the issue to remain unresolved so he'd be able to use it as a campaign issue, and decreed that his puppets in the House must block it.

So, Trump cares more about his own political future and keeping his ass out of prison, than he does about solving the very issue that his cult followers are the most concerned about.

Also, while you're attempting to explain how you think another Biden term will destroy the country, please explain also how Trumpers can be aware of the situation I just described above, while still supporting him and not feel like gullible morons.

May I butt in briefly? Unfortunately I've known Toxic TOP for 14 years now as she follows me from forum to forum. She natters about the economy but knows nothing about it. She refuses to tell you what is really meant by her feared "the death of America." She is against SSM and other rights for LGBTQ ppl. She loathes BLM. She is racist to the core. She has yet to meet a victim of sexual assault who was blameless -- it's the woman's fault for drinking, wearing certain clothes, being out at night, etc. She is anti-abortion, anti-sex ed, anti-contraception. She is anti-all religions except Xtianity.

She is on the wrong side of virtually every social issue you can name.

That is what she means by Biden being the "death of America."

I have always thought women should be drafted if men are drafted

It would help keep citizens from supporting unneeded wars like Vietnam and Iraq

May I butt in briefly? Unfortunately I've known Toxic TOP for 14 years now as she follows me from forum to forum. She natters about the economy but knows nothing about it. She refuses to tell you what is really meant by her feared "the death of America." She is against SSM and other rights for LGBTQ ppl. She loathes BLM. She is racist to the core. She has yet to meet a victim of sexual assault who was blameless -- it's the woman's fault for drinking, wearing certain clothes, being out at night, etc. She is anti-abortion, anti-sex ed, anti-contraception. She is anti-all religions except Xtianity.

Around the time Russia started its bot program

Didn't (doesn't) happen all that often did it?

Not often. We get hit, but even the slightest flinch at the last second takes significant energy off the blow.

When one lands completely unseen and you don't flinch from it all,
your inner ear fluid gets splashed around and sometimes, the floor can jump up and hit you in the face.

On the tip of the jaw is even worse. Your brain bounces off the top of your skull from the inside and that's a concussion.
I managed to not ever get concussed, but I have gotten my bell rung a bit.

The ugliest ones cause a lot less series damage.
Eye lids get cut a lot, and I never had that happen which is almost a miracle.
My eyelids were like rubber. Most former boxers have a lot of scar tissue there.

The cartilage on your nose gets reshaped a bit. I didn't escape that totally.
Those things make you look not too pretty, but they don't cause CTE, thankfully.

Your cheekbones will take a good little bruising and bounce back.
Your brain, not so much.

I loved the sport.
It should definitely be banned, but I loved it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tr...ided-drugs-misused-funds-pentagon-2024-01-28/

WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The White House Medical Unit during the Trump administration provided prescription drugs, including controlled substances, to ineligible staff and spent tens of thousands of dollars more on brand-name drugs than what generic equivalents would have cost, a Pentagon report shows.
The unit, part of the White House Military Office, did not comply with federal government and Department of Defense guidelines, the report, opens new tab, which was released on Jan. 8, found.

Ineligible staffers received free specialty care and surgery at military medical facilities and were provided with prescription drugs including controlled substances, in violation of federal law, the report also found.
"The White House Medical Unit's pharmaceutical management practices ineffectively used DoD funds by obtaining brand‑name medications instead of generic

Drug addled budding criminals

Not often. We get hit, but even the slightest flinch at the last second takes significant energy off the blow.

When one lands completely unseen and you don't flinch from it all,
your inner ear fluid gets splashed around and sometimes, the floor can jump up and hit you in the face.

On the tip of the jaw is even worse. Your brain bounces off the top of your skull from the inside and that's a concussion.
I managed to not ever get concussed, but I have gotten my bell rung a bit.

The ugliest ones cause a lot less series damage.
Eye lids get cut a lot, and I never had that happen which is almost a miracle.
My eyelids were like rubber. Most former boxers have a lot of scar tissue there.

The cartilage on your nose gets reshaped a bit. I didn't escape that totally.
Those things make you look not too pretty, but they don't cause CTE, thankfully.

Your cheekbones will take a good little bruising and bounce back.
Your brain, not so much.

I loved the sport.
It should definitely be banned, but I loved it.

That explains some things you say

In part

Could you show where here EVER advocated for that?

Sure. Here you go.

wawePym.jpg

Fox just praises him for such posts and avoids lingering on them

The idiots just forget he ever said it like the cultists they are

You sure she's not some fucked up guy?

Nationwide polls for the presidential candidates:

Emerson College poll (April 2-3): Biden 42%, Trump 43%, with Trump leading by +1.
YouGov/The Economist poll (March 30-April 2): Biden and Trump tied at 43%.
Trafalgar Group poll (March 29-31): Biden 40%, Trump 43%, with Trump leading by +3.
Morning Consult poll (March 29-31): Biden 44%, Trump 42%, with Biden leading by +2.
Big Village poll (March 29-31): Biden 42%, Trump 40%, with Biden leading by +2.
Data for Progress poll (March 27-29): Biden 41%, Trump 42%, with Trump leading by +1.
Marist College/NPR/PBS NewsHour poll (March 25-28): Biden 43%, Trump 41%, with Biden leading by +2.
Marquette University Law School poll (March 18-28): Biden and Trump tied at 41%.
Additionally, according to Gallup, 29% of Americans believe that neither former President Donald Trump nor President Joe Biden are good options for the presidency in the upcoming election.

These results suggest a close race, with leads fluctuating slightly across various polls. It's important to consider the methodology and sample size of each poll, as results can vary.
We may want to wait until the 2024 democratic national convention to see if Biden is the DNC candidate.

I rarely get groaned

Crazy huh

It’s because I have never once groaned at anyones post

Just like I have never banned one person from anything

I did ban myself from a thread to make fun of the ability to ban in protest of its implementation here

I see I've given 4 groans. I think all of them were long ago to Earl in appreciation of his close attention. I don't ban either - they're as childish as groans.

Back