Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

I see I've given 4 groans. I think all of them were long ago to Earl in appreciation of his close attention. I don't ban either - they're as childish as groans.

Yes I still get groaned at times

When they realize I ignore that idiocy

They just move on

I always think of the groan thing as "Wow, I really triggered HIM, didn't I?" Kind of a badge of honor, eh? lol

I see it more as a badge of stupidity. If you agree with a post you can compliment it with a like and nothing more needs to be said. But a groan suggests you disagree, and in that case you owe it to the poster and also to the forum to say why you disagree, that you have an opinion on the topic different from that of the poster you groaned. A groan is a kind of confession you're not smart enough to say why.

Quelle surprise. He dances down the middle as always.

When left up to the people, as happened recently in Ohio, the people choose reproductive freedom over repression -- even in red states.

Reproductive Freedom? What exactly is being reproduced or produced when these women kill their un-borns? The appropriate words to describe
this so-called reproductive freedom would be to call it unproductive killing of a fetus that will not have the chance to enjoy the freedom of life itself.

The DNC doesn't care about votes, that's why they have superdelegates. Odds are we see a repeat of the 1968 democratic national convention.

Hahahahahahahaha

Your party has a decades long court record of cheating voters out of their rights to vote

That’s why Republicans had to be watched by the courts for 35 years under a court ordered consent decree

Then they got a conservative appointed to the top SCOTUS seat AFTER Obama was elected

He then voted to remove the consent decree saying because we had a black president now it must me an the cheating is meaningless

A blatant partisan decision

Reproductive Freedom? What exactly is being reproduced or produced when these women kill their un-borns? The appropriate words to describe
this so-called reproductive freedom would be to call it unproductive killing of a fetus that will not have the chance to enjoy the freedom of life itself.

Fuck you filthy asshole

You don’t get to order my bodily insides do your religious bidding

You want NO ABORTIONS?

Then let’s order around laws for mens bodies instead

You all have to get a reversible vasectomy until you can get in writing that a woman wants you to impregnate her

A lot safer way of controlling people avoiding unwanted pregnancy

Your bits are very simple

Woman’s bits are far more complicated

Then why did he say he will be a dictator on day one?

He didn't - you're just lying - as always.

Why did he say he would trash the constitution if it gets in his way?

Standard Disclaimer: You obviously really are so stupid you think the idiocy you post from hate sites is real.

Saying "IF I were dictator for one day I would.." is in no way saying "he will be a dictator on day one." But you're so fucking stupid you really don't grasp it.

Saying "fraud of this level invalidates the election and allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" is the opposite of saying "he would trash the constitution if it gets in his way". But you're so fucking stupid you really don't grasp it.

The problem is, you ignorant cow, you really are stupid as a stump.

Fuck you filthy asshole

You want NO ABORTIONS?

You all have to get a reversible vasectomy until you can get in writing that a woman wants you to impregnate her

Hey there Mr. or Ms. Tranny, try answering the first two questions from my post. Start with that. Reproductive freedom?
Tell us how the killing of the unborn is in any way reproductive or productive?

Standard Disclaimer: You obviously really are so stupid you think the idiocy you post from hate sites is real.

Saying "IF I were dictator for one day I would.." is in no way saying "he will be a dictator on day one." But you're so fucking stupid you really don't grasp it.

Saying "fraud of this level invalidates the election and allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" is the opposite of saying "he would trash the constitution if it gets in his way". But you're so fucking stupid you really don't grasp it.

The problem is, you ignorant cow, you really are stupid as a stump.

There is tape of both idiot

Hey there Mr. or Ms. Tranny, try answering the first two questions from my post. Start with that. Reproductive freedom?
Tell us how the killing of the unborn is in any way reproductive or productive?

It’s none of your fucking business

If you insist it is then we should impose on mens bodies also to prevent abortions

Snip snip fucking dip

Fuck you filthy asshole

You want NO ABORTIONS?

If you feel it’s constitutional to order women to give birth to prevent abortions

Then we should also be ordering men not to impregnate without the distinct plan of creating a child

We own your bodies if you claim you Own our bodies

Fair is fair

Snip snip you fucking dips

Your convoluted definition suggests you have a problem with language as well as one with human rights. "Reproductive freedom" simply means the freedom to reproduce or not.

I wonder if you've ever posted anything on topic and rational?

Why do you Marxists hate democracy? Why does it anger you so deeply that the people be allowed to decide?

Why should some schmo from Podunk get a say-so in a woman's decision to have an abortion?

Maybe you don't know this but Oz lost the 2022 election for Senate because of his statement that's similar to yours. He should have quit after saying "women and doctors."

“I want women, doctors, local political leaders, letting the democracy that’s always allowed our nation to thrive to put the best ideas forward so states can decide for themselves,” he added."

Back