Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

He is desperate to get on the other side of this issue.

I am glad to see he agrees with Biden on this part of the issue.

He doesn't agree with Biden and is a liar. He is saying it's up to the states in order to hopefully not lose the election however Biden is right when he says "don't kid yourself, he will sign a ban just as soon as it's placed on the desk in front of him".

He can't possibly be pro-life if he's fine with states allowing abortion or fine with states enacting a 6 week ban. He doesn't give a shit either way and just wants to win the election and hopefully stay out of prison.

All Joe's got left to campaign on is weed anytime and $35 insulin and inhalers...uh, oh...

That is stupid. You think the abortion issue is over since Trump says it's up to the states? No one with sense believes that asshole.

That is stupid. You think the abortion issue is over since Trump says it's up to the states? No one with sense believes that asshole.
Well, good morning to you too...;)
I realize that Joe already has the campaign commercials...how silly those look now...

“And in CNN’s latest poll, 15% of likely voters called abortion their top issue, placing it second – by some distance – to economic concerns.”
cnn.com

If likely voters look to the economy Biden has nothing to worry about!

Many experts feared a recession. Instead, the economy has continued to soar

The nation's gross domestic product — the broadest measure of economic activity — grew at an annual pace of 3.3% in October, November, and December, faster than forecasters had expected.

It was a fitting end to a year of robust economic growth, defying projections.

"Housing usually in a high-rate environment gets crushed," Zandi said. "It's the thing that drives the economy into the ground. That just didn't happen this time around. Instead, new home construction helped make a positive contribution to GDP".

The unemployment rate has remained under 4% for nearly two years.

Wages are now growing faster than prices. "Not only was it not a bad year," Zandi said. "It was a really good year."

The stock market is hitting record highs.

Price indexes in the GDP report show inflation continued to ease. That will be reassuring to the Fed, which is widely expected to begin cutting interest rates later this year.

"Stronger-than-expected GDP growth rate in the fourth quarter is viewed as 'Fed friendly,'" said chief economist Jay Bryson of Wells Fargo Economics. Bryson expects the central bank to begin lowering rates.

If you think voters are going to vote for Trump due to "economic concerns" which economic concern are they worried about? Seems to me you have to listen to FOX or other rightwing shitheads on here to find anything wrong with our economy.
So now you can add that 15% of voters who put the abortion issue at the top to the number one issue, the economy, to Biden.

Free heroin for elementary school students wouldn't be the best idea... Just Is my humble opinion as an educator and a mom... I know that you don't like Trump ...similarly I don't like Biden... It will take decades for this country to recover... The last three and a half years have been a personal offense to all Americans and our families... I agree..

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Every economist out there says our economy is humming like a fine tuned engine.

Joe was counting on it being the main issue....That's not the case anymore...

He isn't afraid of the issue. Trump is the only one saying the country is falling apart. Every economist out there says we are doing great.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Every economist out there says our economy is humming like a fine tuned engine.
Ok...I'll pass that along to those who disagree...I think they'll go with reality...

The legislators of each state are elected by the people.

What is more democratic than allowing the people of each state to elect those who support or not support their position on abortion?

Good idea. So the right is finally saying that if the people vote for it that abortion should be allowed. The majority in the country think it should be and every state even the rightwing Ohio and Kentucky said allow it. I guess it just takes the rightwing fuhrer to say let the states decide for all those rightwingers to say let the voters decide because that's what he says.

He isn't afraid of the issue. Trump is the only one saying the country is falling apart. Every economist out there says we are doing great.
Joe is terrified...especially when it comes to abortion...
He just lies about "Bidenomics"...along with so many other things...
I'm trying to think of a time when he's been honest, as a matter of fact...
I do realize he's just reading what's been written for him...it's doubtful he knows what's actually happening...

Ok...I'll pass that along to those who disagree...I think they'll go with reality...

This is reality you dumbshit.

The nation's gross domestic product — the broadest measure of economic activity — grew at an annual pace of 3.3% in October, November, and December, faster than forecasters had expected.

"Housing usually in a high-rate environment gets crushed," Zandi said. "It's the thing that drives the economy into the ground. That just didn't happen this time around. Instead, new home construction helped make a positive contribution to GDP".

Wages are now growing faster than prices. "Not only was it not a bad year," Zandi said. "It was a really good year."

Price indexes in the GDP report show inflation continued to ease. That will be reassuring to the Fed, which is widely expected to begin cutting interest rates later this year.

"Stronger-than-expected GDP growth rate in the fourth quarter is viewed as 'Fed friendly,'" said chief economist Jay Bryson of Wells Fargo Economics. Bryson expects the central bank to begin lowering rates.

Quelle surprise. He dances down the middle as always.

When left up to the people, as happened recently in Ohio, the people choose reproductive freedom over repression -- even in red states.

all the sudden the great hitler dances down the middle like always?

hilarious.

you'd think he's a festive mitt romney, you should love him.

i guess you're actually the radical.....

:truestory:

Quelle surprise. He dances down the middle as always.

When left up to the people, as happened recently in Ohio, the people choose reproductive freedom over repression -- even in red states.

Then, what is your problem with Trump's decision?

Joe is terrified...especially when it comes to abortion...
He just lies about "Bidenomics"...along with so many other things...
I'm trying to think of a time when he's been honest, as a matter of fact...
I do realize he's just reading what's been written for him...it's doubtful he knows what's actually happening...

This is what's happening dumbshit.

This is the correct decision on trumps part.

conservatives trying to change the consitution on abortion even in the case of rape is the usual dumb republican strategy they use to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

but trump isn't really a republican now is he?

this is #winning.

cue the full term baby killers to come call me a hypocrite....

Back