Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

I'm not sure that I would call anyone "intellectually honest" who believes the false stuff that #TRE45ON and RW media spew though.

I think he tries, he is more so than any member of the Right on this board. The problem is he has been on the right all of his life, likely taught to him from some sort of very rigid religious upbringing, that type of thing usually clouds ones ability to deal in reality for their entire life.

Biden's new abortion campaign ad will help America understand what a horrible person he is... Never let a true tragedy go to waste... The poor mom had a miscarriage... She lost a baby.... And they're playing it for everything it's worth...smh...

Oh, like you Reichtards did with Laken Riley? That kind of exploitation for political points? Or that 10-yo Ohio girl who had to flee the state to get an abortion after the mother's boyfriend, who was allegedly an undocumented migrant, raped her? Remember how you wanted the physician who treated her arrested?

Hypocrisy, thy name is Right-winger.

Oh, like you Reichtards did with Laken Riley? That kind of exploitation for political points? Or that 10-yo Ohio girl who had to flee the state to get an abortion after the mother's boyfriend, who was allegedly an undocumented migrant, raped her? Remember how you wanted the physician who treated her arrested?

Hypocrisy, thy name is Right-winger.

They really did abuse that girls memory.

I think he tries, he is more so than any member of the Right on this board. The problem is he has been on the right all of his life, likely taught to him from some sort of very rigid religious upbringing, that type of thing usually clouds ones ability to deal in reality for their entire life.

Truly intelligent and honest people though will examine their beliefs, even long-held ones, particularly when they are challenged by others armed with credibility and credible data. The fact that certain RWers both here and elsewhere stubbornly stick to falsehood tells us that they are neither honest nor very bright.

Truly intelligent and honest people though will examine their beliefs, even long-held ones, particularly when they are challenged by others armed with credibility and credible data. The fact that certain RWers both here and elsewhere stubbornly stick to falsehood tells us that they are neither honest nor very bright.

I agree except that many of them are ignorant of their own mental blocks

You are the one who wants people totally controlled and it shows.

Why only control the bodies of women you shit smear?

It takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus

Why do only half the job if you are serious about stopping ALL abortions?

Because your side is not telling the truth

This is about making women chattel to your religious leaders males

I don’t want the government to do it to males or females

Fucking idiot

But you want the government to control women and let the males to retain their body autonomy

That clearly shows what you lying fucks are

Fascists

Trump supports a 6 week ban in his own state. How the fuck do you construe that she supports his position?
That’s his own state , stupid.
His position: Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rightshttps://apnews.com/article/trump-abortion-2024-ban-7bf06e0856b88a710c79a6eb85cffa6a

He leaves the decision to individual states. FoulWoman agrees.
When left up to the people, as happened recently in Ohio, the people choose reproductive freedom over repression -- even in red states.
Personally, I don’t care. I’m out of the abortion loop.
But I happen to agree w/ Foul and Trump. in that Govt. Central Planning reeks of the old Soviet Union and to takes away individual freedom.

Last edited:
Just keep your tiny dick to yourself and let the women have sovereignty over our bodies. Thanks.

watching the bigots get mad always makes me laugh

you are an angry bigot for sure

fat...tiny dick.. it is hilarious how mad you get and how childish you act when you are mad

watching the bigots get mad always makes me laugh

you are an angry bigot for sure

fat...tiny dick.. it is hilarious how mad you get and how childish you act when you are mad

Watching the misogynists pretend that they're entitled to so much as an opinion, never mind a say,
on the subject of women's sovereignty over their own bodies,
doesn't make me laugh at all.

It seriously pisses me off.

Why only control the bodies of women you shit smear?

It takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus

Why do only half the job if you are serious about stopping ALL abortions?

Because your side is not telling the truth

This is about making women chattel to your religious leaders males

I don’t want the government to do it to males or females

Fucking idiot

But you want the government to control women and let the males to retain their body autonomy

That clearly shows what you lying fucks are

Fascists

So you're in complete agreement that men should have a say about the unborn child that they helped create?

So you're in complete agreement that men should have a say about the unborn child that they helped create?

Yes

But they cant order the woman they raped to bare their child unless she is then allowed to castrate him once the child is born

No one can Order someone to have a child

Not men either

If you white racist fake religious clowns say you can

Then let’s make it fair for all

SNIP SNIP

No one can Order someone to have a child

Not men either

If you white racist fake religious clowns say you can

Then let’s make it fair for all

SNIP SNIP

What's your suggestion to make it fair? I haven't
Seen anyone ordering someone to get pregnant... And I know of no woman who became pregnant without a man involved.... So if you make one Then there has to be a chance for both people to have a decision to decide what should happen to that baby... Do you not agree? We're not talking about Criminal creation Or medical emergencies...

Seen anyone ordering someone to get pregnant... And I know of no woman who became pregnant without a man involved.... So if you make one Then there has to be a chance for both people to have a decision to decide what should happen to that baby... Do you not agree? We're not talking about Criminal creation Or medical emergencies...

Rapists don’t care if the woman gets pregnant huh shit bag

Fighting for the rights of rapists to order their victims to carry their sperm

How about that woman ordering that her prospective rapists get the

SNIP SNIP before he raped someone

Back