Trump Advocates for State-Level Decision Making on Abortion Rights

Let’s clarify here folks

I don’t want men to be court ordered to have a reversible vasectomy until they can show the courts and doctors a court documented request from a woman for him to inseminate her

That way woman have just as many rights as men

Or we do the actual SANE AND FAIR thing

That both men and women have rights to control their entire bodies

Once the seed leaves your penis

You have rights to that seed

Lying on the floor it belongs to you

Absorbed in a bathroom towel it belongs to you

Put it in another man’s ass means you gave it to him

It’s up HIS ass now and he owns that seed

He can take a shower and flush it out of his ass if he wants to

It’s his now

Are you catching on you fucking idiot?

Why only control the bodies of women you shit smear?

It takes both a man and a woman to create a fetus

Why do only half the job if you are serious about stopping ALL abortions?

Because your side is not telling the truth

This is about making women chattel to your religious leaders males

I don’t want the government to do it to males or females

Fucking idiot

But you want the government to control women and let the males to retain their body autonomy

That clearly shows what you lying fucks are

Fascists

This is about making women chattel to your religious leaders males

That is a ridiculous statement. You bozos take everything to the extreme. No one said that.

And do not try to tell me you give one fuck about women when they are being forced to compete against biological men. The people, criminals, you back are all for that. You people never speak to Islam either. Talk about treating women like chattel. You are a hypocrite and a very stupid one at that. Now piss off.

That is a ridiculous statement. You bozos take everything to the extreme. No one said that.

And do not try to tell me you give one fuck about women when they are being forced to compete against biological men. The people, criminals, you back are all for that. You people never speak to Islam either. Talk about treating women like chattel. You are a hypocrite and a very stupid one at that. Now piss off.

Suck that Putin cock you FAILED LOSER

Your team has lied to the American people constantly for decades

You shits never mean what you say

You cheat and lie

It’s over

It doesn’t work anymore

Let’s clarify here folks

I don’t want men to be court ordered to have a reversible vasectomy until they can show the courts and doctors a court documented request from a woman for him to inseminate her

That way woman have just as many rights as men

Or we do the actual SANE AND FAIR thing

That both men and women have rights to control their entire bodies

Once the seed leaves your penis

You have rights to that seed

Lying on the floor it belongs to you

Absorbed in a bathroom towel it belongs to you

Put it in another man’s ass means you gave it to him

It’s up HIS ass now and he owns that seed

He can take a shower and flush it out of his ass if he wants to

It’s his now

Are you catching on you fucking idiot?

this is awesome.

:cheers:

this is art.

Suck that Putin cock you FAILED LOSER

Your team has lied to the American people constantly for decades

You shits never mean what you say

You cheat and lie

It’s over

It doesn’t work anymore

What does Putin have to do with abortion? You are making it clear just how fucking vapid and useless you are. I bet your side wants you to STFU you are not helping them.

Go put your seed in another man’s ass

Then take him to court for not giving it back to you

See how the court reacts

Tell the court he must keep that sperm up his ass for nine months and then go the the hospital and have it removed surgically at a danger to his asshole ever working correctly again

See how the court sees your claim

Then see if you can have him imprisoned because that sperm isn’t viable anymore

Go put your seed in another man’s ass

Then take him to court for not giving it back to you

See how the court reacts

Tell the court he must keep that sperm up his ass for nine months and then go the the hospital and have it removed surgically at a danger to his asshole ever working correctly again

See how the court sees your claim

Then see if you can have him imprisoned because that sperm isn’t viable anymore

Just when I think you can't get any more bizarre...;)

That is what Black voters are saying.

Oh you Mean all those American voters that hate the Republican Party for cheating them out of voting rights for decades?

Should I go get all the Court records like the 35 year Long case that included a court ordered consent decree that they kept getting caught breaking and the courts had to keep extending because Republicans are fucking criminals?

Why can’t you butthole lappers ever remember the verifiable fact?

Ok

I’ll go get it yet again

The National Ballot Security Task Force (BSTF) was founded in 1981 in New Jersey, United States by the Republican National Committee (RNC) to discourage voter turnout among likely Democratic voters in the gubernatorial election.
The group's activities prompted the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to bring a federal lawsuit, alleging a violation of the Voting Rights Act, illegal harassment, and voter intimidation. The RNC and New Jersey Republican State Committee entered into a consent decree in 1982, barring them from engaging in further such conduct.[1]
The RNC tried to lift the consent decree several times over the next 25 years; these attempts were rejected by the federal courts. In 2009, the US District Court of New Jersey agreed to several modifications of the consent decree, including the addition of an expiration date.[2] That date was set for December 1, 2017. Democrats sought an extension of the consent decree based on allegations of new conduct, but the request was denied in January 2018 and the decree expired.[3]

Oh you Mean all those American voters that hate the Republican Party for cheating them out of voting rights for decades?

Should I go get all the Court records like the 35 year Long case that included a court ordered consent decree that they kept getting caught breaking and the courts had to keep extending because Republicans are fucking criminals?

Why can’t you butthole lappers ever remember the verifiable fact?

Ok

I’ll go get it yet again

Maybe it is the Democrats who say they are too dumb to get an ID. In your case getting an ID was probably too tough for you. Who helped you?

Maybe it is the Democrats who say they are too dumb to get an ID. In your case getting an ID was probably too tough for you. Who helped you?

Has nothing to do with these proven Republican Party crimes the court punished them for 35 years

Until trump packed the SCOTUS

Once Roberts was on the court he let the consent decree expire

Claiming because we now had a black president all racism was gone

Stupid huh

Then the Republicans began cheating double time

Back