Trump argues in court filing that he can limit journalists' access to White House

Go ahead and ban me, honey bunny, but dont you get tired talking to yourself all day? One ID answers the next ID which pretends to be another ID.
You would really miss me.

^^ Proof I am dealing with a moron who can't read or comprehend the English language.

I think he would have to nationalize all the newspapers and TV news and other media outlets. Trump is not very bright.. He's just raging and pontificating.

This from an idiot who believes the media has a constitutional right to a White House press briefing. :laugh:
20hvp69.jpg

Trump isn't shutting them down you ignorant lying little leftist twat. White House press You morons think you can just fabricate your alternate reality and demand everyone live in it?? STFU.

He'll lose his suit.. Too many news outlets have joined on the side of CNN. Trump is just having another tantrum.

I gave you the date
I named the court that rendered the decision
Other than that you are fucking stupid not to find it.

Yes you did; and it turned up ZERO results. Now if you had a brain, that means it is NON-EXISTENT. You lied and made a false claim, then demand everyone else prove you wrong; you're an idiot.

PLEASE dont pretend you know what you are talking about. If a press pass must be revoked there are legal channel to follow, you just can't do whatever you want.

not only can it be revoked any time they want, they can burn it on the White House lawn and laugh at you while they do it......

Back