Trump asks for classified documents trial to take place after 2024 election

You think it's going to take another 18 months for discovery?

trump should be invoking his 6th Amendment rights, not delay delay delay.

I don't know what evidence they have.

Many trials take years to come to court.

Why would you expect a case this complicated to be quicker.

Do you know how many documents they have to go through?

What exactly was I wrong about?

You have no idea of what is happening, or how it is happening. You have zero legal experience and all you care about is trying to get trumps trial delayed as long as possible. Legal experts all believe that this will be a relatively simple and straight forward trial, one that can begin rather quickly.

And Biden's hit men want this this trial right during election time so Trump can't campaign.

It's all a set up.

The trial can begin well before election time, but for the delays trump is going to constantly seek.You didn't seem very concerned when Hillary Clinton, a candidate for President, was being investigated almost right up to Election Day.

Donalds trial could begin late this year, or even sooner, but again for his delays, your delays.

I don't know what evidence they have.

Many trials take years to come to court.

Why would you expect a case this complicated to be quicker.

Do you know how many documents they have to go through?

If you don't know what evidence they have then you don't know how many documents they need to go through.

Personally I think the documents they do have are so damning that trump's desperate to delay delay delay.

You have no idea of what is happening, or how it is happening. You have zero legal experience and all you care about is trying to get trumps trial delayed as long as possible. Legal experts all believe that this will be a relatively simple and straight forward trial, one that can begin rather quickly.

They still have to follow the legal rules.

The trial can begin well before election time, but for the delays trump is going to constantly seek.You didn't seem very concerned when Hillary Clinton, a candidate for President, was being investigated almost right up to Election Day.

Donalds trial could begin late this year, or even sooner, but again for his delays, your delays.

Good, he should delay it as long as possible since they are bogus charges.

Once he is president he should simply pardon himself and that's the end of the case.

If you don't know what evidence they have then you don't know how many documents they need to go through.

Personally I think the documents they do have are so damning that trump's desperate to delay delay delay.

That is his legal right.

Are you saying the law shouldn't apply to Trump?

Good, he should delay it as long as possible since they are bogus charges.

Once he is president he should simply pardon himself and that's the end of the case.

It seems that you are the one who doesn't give a shit about the rule of law. Just let trump walk free from all of his crimes. Well, handjob, within a few weeks the next indictment will be coming down from GA, and he cannot get himself out of state charges.
By the way, a President cannot pardon himself, I guess you flunked your HS law class.

It seems that you are the one who doesn't give a shit about the rule of law. Just let trump walk free from all of his crimes. Well, handjob, within a few weeks the next indictment will be coming down from GA, and he cannot get himself out of state charges.
By the way, a President cannot pardon himself, I guess you flunked your HS law class.

There is nothing that says a president can't pardon himself.

Back