Trump asks for classified documents trial to take place after 2024 election

Cases can be expedited when it is of interest to the State and the accused to do so.

Trump should be eager for an 'innocent' verdict to ride into the next election. He would crush everyone with that in hand. It is certainly not fair to him to have the doubt of guilt hanging over him if not true.

The State wants the case completed because if he did do these crimes, some of the most serious a Person given power can do, to betray his oath and the office, then anyone voting in the next election should know that so they can consider that info.

Imagine Trump loses in 2024 and this is still hanging over him. Then he wins the cases in court. You guys would scream bloody murder that the accusations hanging over him was why he lost as you (McCarthy) admit that it was the bogus charges the GOP hung over Hillary that cost her.

Why would anyone start a trial when their lawyers don't have all the information?

That would be stupid.

Tell the prosecution to put more people on the case of going through all the documents and provide that to the defense first.

Remember that it's the prosecution who filed the charges so they shouldn't have done that if they weren't ready yet with discovery.

Cases can be expedited when it is of interest to the State and the accused to do so.

Trump should be eager for an 'innocent' verdict to ride into the next election. He would crush everyone with that in hand. It is certainly not fair to him to have the doubt of guilt hanging over him if not true.

The State wants the case completed because if he did do these crimes, some of the most serious a Person given power can do, to betray his oath and the office, then anyone voting in the next election should know that so they can consider that info.

Imagine Trump loses in 2024 and this is still hanging over him. Then he wins the cases in court. You guys would scream bloody murder that the accusations hanging over him was why he lost as you (McCarthy) admit that it was the bogus charges the GOP hung over Hillary that cost her.

That's fine because the investigation against Biden should be coming out right around election time also and that is far more serious.

Keeping some documents compared to selling influence in the White House are two completely different things.

Jack Smith still has an open investigation meaning the prosecution does not have all the possible evidence yet.

Wait until the investigation wraps up before you start setting court dates.

That is just common sense.

The democrats are simply trying to rush this to interfere with the election.

Most trials NEVER have every possible piece of evidence and almost all, if not all go to court, when they have 'enough evidence to secure a conviction' in their opinion.

You really know nothing of the law, and are as bad a slumlord lawyer in this area.

For instance, many people who are being charged in the Georgia State case are and will continue to flip and testify. That can happen well after the trial is started because the investigation of many of them continues and they see the evidence piling up.

Jack Smith does not need Walt Nauda to flip, but they will keep looking for even more damning evidence on him to let him know flipping is in his best interest.

They will keep looking for the Iran document Trump referenced even though they do not need it. They may even keep looking after he is convicted.

So ya, you know nothing about the law and how cases proceed.

Last edited:
Should Biden do the same? Would you support that? Just should have blanket pardoned Hunter and himself at the start of his term for any and all potential Federal crimes?

Would you have supported that?

Heck he left all of Trump/Barr prosecutors in place (Durham investigation, Hunter investigation) when we know Trump would have fired them day 1 and put in 'his guy' to kill them.

Nothing says he can.

But the concept of no man being judge and jury in his trial applies here.

Put it this way. A POTUS who can pardon himself, can murder anyone who seems certain to beat him in a coming election and then just pardon himself and no one could touch him.

You may say that is extreme but that is the power you, and the SC would give him, and what you would be saying is 'well we don't THINK anyone would do that as POTUS so we can allow it'.

Murder would be a state charge dimwit, not a federal one.

And he wouldn't be judge or jury because there would be no trial.

There are no limitations on who a president can pardon other than that the crime is a federal one.

Most trials NEVER have every possible piece of evidence and almost all, if not all go to court, when they have 'enough evidence to secure a conviction' in their opinion.

You really no nothing of the law, and are as bad a slumlord lawyer in this area.

For instance, many people who are being charged in the Georgia State case are and will continue to flip and testify. That can happen well after the trial is started because the investigation of many of them continues and they see the evidence piling up.

Jack Smith does not need Walt Nauda to flip, but they will keep looking for even more damning evidence on him to let him know flipping is in his best interest.

They will keep looking for the Iran document Trump referenced even though they do not need it. They may even keep looking after he is convicted.

So ya, you know nothing about the law and how cases proceed.

Fine, then let it play out.

The fact is that Trumps defense has a right to ask for a delay.

Either way, the case will happen before the election so what's your rush?

Why would anyone start a trial when their lawyers don't have all the information?

That would be stupid.

Tell the prosecution to put more people on the case of going through all the documents and provide that to the defense first.

Remember that it's the prosecution who filed the charges so they shouldn't have done that if they weren't ready yet with discovery.

No you are being stupid.

If i think you are a mob boss who does numerous crimes and i plan to eventually charge you with RICO i CAN and WILL proceed with any of the lesser crimes i find in my investigation.

So if i find Tax Fraud, i charge your accountants, even if i cannot get you, and I use that pressure to try and get them to flip on you.

If they refuse (like Trumps CFO did) then i can charge them with the next crime i find. All the while trying to work up to the murders i may never get enough info to charge but i WILL keep pursuing.

I can charge them in separate trials or add them in to the ongoing trial because as i find the REMAINING evidence i can file what are called Super ceding indictments.

You are speaking on a topic you know nothing of.

Trump is charged with Mara Logo documents, while similar and connected crimes can still be investigated and charged in Washington and New Jersey.

You can keep saying 'nope, they must wait and do it all at once' but you are flat our factually wrong on that.

That's fine because the investigation against Biden should be coming out right around election time also and that is far more serious.

Keeping some documents compared to selling influence in the White House are two completely different things.

Another James Comer investigation?

Keep your hopes up buttercup. The one selling influence was the one we just learned was connected, once again to another Chinese agent, who is COmer's most reason whistleblower, who is on the run from the law.

How many chinese spies or agents do we have to find associated to Trump before they count?

Murder would be a state charge dimwit, not a federal one.

And he wouldn't be judge or jury because there would be no trial.

There are no limitations on who a president can pardon other than that the crime is a federal one.

Hey Dimwit. If Trump, there are many murders that are charged Federally especially if the crime of murder is in any way attached to the person job. Meaning if Trump killed to keep a Federal office it would be charged Federally almost certainly.

That would be stupid.

Maybe you should just not post so people don't realize you are so stupid.

The trial can't start until all the discovery is delivered to the defense. That isn't the problem in this case. Trump is claiming the discovery is so large that he doesn't have the lawyers to go through it all. That is not the fault of the prosecution. Trump is a billionaire. If he isn't willing to hire the lawyers required then that is on him. The prosecution and the court don't have to wait until he goes through all the discovery. He is given a reasonable time based on what other cases get. He can't argue he doesn't have enough time. If every defendant was allowed to make that argument no criminal prosecution would ever make it to trial.

Fine, then let it play out.

The fact is that Trumps defense has a right to ask for a delay.

Either way, the case will happen before the election so what's your rush?

No one says he does not have a right to seek delays.

We are pointing out what it means as he goes from 'I am innocent and want my day in court to prove myself'... to 'i want an indefinite delay... and i will seek to dismiss all charges after the election'.

Trump clearly would prefer to bury this then get his 'innocent' verdict, showing he knows he will not win. His best case, in trial, is a Trumpderp hanging the jury and a mistrial and the second trial coming later.

ROFLMAO. You are funny. You should be doing stand up.

No one says he does not have a right to seek delays.

We are pointing out what it means as he goes from 'I am innocent and want my day in court to prove myself'... to 'i want an indefinite delay... and i will seek to dismiss all charges after the election'.

Trump clearly would prefer to bury this then get his 'innocent' verdict, showing he knows he will not win. His best case, in trial, is a Trumpderp hanging the jury and a mistrial and the second trial coming later.

We will see but I would caution you about how the left was so adamant that Mueller was going to nail Trump.

You folks have yet to nail him with one criminal conviction.

Kind of a pattern here isn't there?

We will see but I would caution you about how the left was so adamant that Mueller was going to nail Trump.

You folks have yet to nail him with one criminal conviction.

Kind of a pattern here isn't there?

Bad example sweatheart.

The Mueller investigation was the most successful of any Special Counsel and exposed all the links between the Trump Campaign and Russia and put more people in jail than any other and needed Bill Barr to pressure Mueller to close it off in year 2 to stop him getting to the top.

You are thinking of the Bill Clinton investigation by Ken Starr and Brett Kavanaugh. 5 year for nothing so they switched and chased down a blow job?

Or maybe the 5+ years investigating Hillary and obama that ended in nothing burgers?

Or maybe the 5 years Durham had to expsoe the 'crime of the century'... nope another nothing burger

Or the 5 years just spend chasing Hunter that was basically another nothingburger.

Certainly you did not mean to reference this as not being a success given the above.

MuellerBTN_social_v05_DP_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

"Discovery's already been done, dumbass. That's why the grand jury recommended charges be filed. Some of it (the classified materials your #MangoMessiah stole) must be redacted before being given to #TRE45ON's legal team for obvious reasons, but other than that, everything they have has been or will be given to the defense team."

"

Discovery has been turned over (that's the documents and tapes and videos), there are still actions items that can be done, such as depositions that are considered discovery, it could be done in three weeks if forced.

Discovery is very limited in Federal Court and there is not much to do but the trial.

Bad example sweatheart.

The Mueller investigation was the most successful of any Special Counsel and exposed all the links between the Trump Campaign and Russia and put more people in jail than any other and needed Bill Barr to pressure Mueller to close it off in year 2 to stop him getting to the top.

You are thinking of the Bill Clinton investigation by Ken Starr and Brett Kavanaugh. 5 year for nothing so they switched and chased down a blow job?

Or maybe the 5+ years investigating Hillary and obama that ended in nothing burgers?

Or maybe the 5 years Durham had to expsoe the 'crime of the century'... nope another nothing burger

Or the 5 years just spend chasing Hunter that was basically another nothingburger.

Certainly you did not mean to reference this as not being a success given the above.

MuellerBTN_social_v05_DP_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

You guys didn't care about anyone other than Trump, that was who you were after and you got nothing.

Just like this will end up being nothing and your next one will be nothing and the one after that.

You folks are obsessed with trying to take Trump down.

That was really stupid. Trump is the most corrupt politician in American history. Trump is heading for the slammer.

So you want the trial to start before the discovery process is completed?

That right there is an easy dismissal of the case on appeal.

Let's hope the court breaks the law here.

Every accused person is entitled to a proper defense which involves the discovery process and considering the amount of information involved in this it will take a long time to sort through.

The prosecution has to present the defendant a speedy trial....but guilty defendants like to ask for continuances. LOL

Even if Trump took the stand, which he won't, it would be a string of him pleading the Fifth. :)

Discovery has been turned over (that's the documents and tapes and videos), there are still actions items that can be done, such as depositions that are considered discovery, it could be done in three weeks if forced.

Discovery is very limited in Federal Court and there is not much to do but the trial.

Trump is stretching this out because he knows he's guilty.

If Trump actually won the presidency, he would escape his crimes. It s really that simple. Trump hoped that just running for prez would keep him out of jail. It does not work that way.

If Trump actually won the presidency, he would escape his crimes. It s really that simple. Trump hoped that just running for prez would keep him out of jail. It does not work that way.

It's not the first time he's floated the idea of pardoning himself for his crimes.

Only guilty people plead the Fifth and only guilty people accept pardons.

Back