Trump desparate for voters

You ought to take a vacation from the forum, TOP. Your responses are getting so bizarre that I, and I am sure others, fear for your sanity.

Take a break. You are becoming a not especially funny joke.

For those like a waitress, practically ALL of their income is in tips. A restaurant does not have to abide by minimum wage requirements because of tips. They may pay $2.00 /hr. Saying you are not going to tax tips is telling an entire chunk of our population you don't have to pay any income taxes.

Your response is typical Trump Nazi, excuse the fucking stupidest ideas your fuhrer comes up with as though they make sense. How about just do away with income taxes? That would help the working people too wouldn't it?
that would be good too. especially waitrons. what are you jealous of the proletariat?

I'm not for most student loan forgiveness or funding immigrants or terrorists. you didn't answer the question. why not eliminate income taxes for everyone? Is there any point at which that it's a fucking stupid idea? Why only eliminate it for tips? Many of those workers make a hell of a lot more than a teacher, how about eliminating it for them? what about the construction worker? What about nurses? What about store workers?
we should eliminate personal income tax and only tax corporations.

good idea.

I'm not for most student loan forgiveness or funding immigrants or terrorists. you didn't answer the question. why not eliminate income taxes for everyone? Is there any point at which that it's a fucking stupid idea? Why only eliminate it for tips? Many of those workers make a hell of a lot more than a teacher, how about eliminating it for them? what about the construction worker? What about nurses? What about store workers?
Tips are very different than Income tax... But I'm totally for reducing taxes... For the groups you mentioned. (I've always
thought it a crime to just allow teachers to write off Two hundred fifty dollars of educational materials each year... when they spend thousands and thousands... I wish I had a total of what I spent over 30 years... No
regrets though... It's all about the kids after all....;)

You would think that the Trumpanzees would have figured this out by now, after four long years of disappointment from Trump v1.0. You'd be wrong if you did.
I think most of them have figured out that Trump just says random shit with no concern for accuracy, and is likely to say the opposite in a matter of minutes. I also think that Trump supporters don't care because
he’s going to save the country from the Marxist, communist, transgender, illegal, critical race theorizing, grooming cabal.

Last edited:
I think most of them have figured out that Trump just says random shit with no concern for accuracy, and is likely to say the opposite in a matter of minutes. I also think that Trump supporters don't care because
he’s going to save the country from the Marxist, communist, transgender, illegal, critical race theorizing, grooming cabal.
no.

Trump is the saviour made flesh.

no.

Trump is the saviour made flesh.
I was going to mention that, but it opens a much bigger can of crazy than I wanted to open.

Yes, some on the far right literally believe that god had a hand in Trump’s 2016 win over Hillary and that God wanted Trump to win in 2020 but, you know, “bamboo ballots”. Who can expect God to overcome the actions of the mortals he created?

I was going to mention that, but it opens a much bigger can of crazy than I wanted to open.

Yes, some on the far right literally believe that god had a hand in Trump’s 2016 win over Hillary and that God wanted Trump to win in 2020 but, you know, “bamboo ballots”. Who can expect God to overcome the actions of the mortals he created?
God always has a hand.

If this isn't a desparate attempt to get voters I don't know what is. There is no way he is going to eliminate income taxes for the entire restaurant/hotel business without congress approving and they never will. He is preying on the intelligence of the waiter/waitresses to get their vote. why not just say we are going to eliminate taxes on your first 20 hrs of work each week? That should get a few more dumbfucks to vote for you.

More proof that you Stalinists hate working people.

You'd rather give gifts to the rich with $7,900 EV credits the way Bought and Paid for Joe wants to.

This is the democrats:

Trump is a caricature of a prototypical politician. Politicians stretch the truth, often to the point of blatant dishonesty. Trump just flat out lies and doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks about his lies. Politicians often make far-fetched promises to win elections. Trump says whatever ridiculous thought comes to mind and, in this case, that was a idiotic promise that he can't possibly follow through on.

Something that helps the poor really pisses you Stalinists off. HOW DARE he let service employees keep their tips? That money should be taxed so that Green programs can funnel money to the rich cronies...

Something that helps the poor really pisses you Stalinists off. HOW DARE he let service employees keep their tips? That money should be taxed so that Green programs can funnel money to the rich cronies...
You think he can just wiggle his nose and stop the federal government from taxing tips?

giphy.gif

The idea angers you, doesn't it?

Taking the boot off the neck of the working class goes against everything democrats stand for.
Anger me? No. I support any and every tax cut the government, at any level, has to offer. The point isn't whether it's a good idea. The point is that he making promises he can't possibly keep.

You think he can just wiggle his nose and stop the federal government from taxing tips?

giphy.gif
What did they do before 1982....relief is definitely needed for tip earners...don't you agree?
I think it would be great...If only a nose wiggle would do it...(One of my favorite shows, btw...)

Anger me? No. I support any and every tax cut the government, at any level, has to offer. The point isn't whether it's a good idea. The point is that he making promises he can't possibly keep.

Nonsense. The point is supporting the working poor increases his popularity and the likelihood that he'll be returned to the presidency. Biden can't actually give the rich $8K to buy a Tesla either - in both cases it will involve congress.

What did they do before 1982....relief is definitely needed for tip earners...don't you agree?
I think it would be great...If only a nose wiggle would do it...(One of my favorite shows, btw...)

A show where the cast and crew were hammered out of their minds the whole time. Old Hollywood.

Nonsense. The point is supporting the working poor increases his popularity and the likelihood that he'll be returned to the presidency. Biden can't actually give the rich $8K to buy a Tesla either - in both cases it will involve congress.
Right. Supporting the working poor is a good idea. Lying to them to get elected is not a good idea.

Back