Trump extends olive branch to kneelers

Ev doesn't represent the corporate state. He represents the fascist military-industrial complex. Quite well, don't you think?

I do, but I see them as all connected; the fascist military-industrial complex and the fascist corporate state.

Odd isn't it, Eisenhower, back when conservatives were, well, conservative, foresaw and warned of this.

This photo (Ms Merkel posted it on her own Twiiter acct) says it all. Actual World Leader speaking down to petulant man-child Wannabe World Leader #nevergonnamakeit. She has the aspect of an exasperated mother of a willful naughty toddler, trying to speak sense to said toddler, doesn't she? The sense of pity and annoyance is loud and clear.

GnXdTdW.jpg

And little Donnie Tiny Hands sat their and had to sit for it, good. John Bolton cannot leave the earth too soon; so much blood on his hands already.

I prefer this take on the proceedings. It's always entertaining to read more of his howlers, idiocies and 5th grade vocabulary.
[h=1]Donald Trump held a press conference at the G7 -- here are the 38 wildest things he said[/h]

Read that earlier today.... outstanding!

19. "We're like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing."
Ronald Reagan on America: A shining city on a hill.
George H.W. Bush on America: A thousand points of light.
Donald Trump on America: The piggy bank that everybody is robbing.

20. "And so we are talking to many countries. We're talking to all countries."
So are we talking to many countries? Or all the countries? I need some clarity!

21. "So when we try and bring our piece up a little bit so that it's not so bad, and then they go up -- right -- the difference is they do so much more business with us than we do with them that we can't lose that."
Man, this reads just like an economics textbook.

This photo (Ms Merkel posted it on her own Twiiter acct) says it all. Actual World Leader speaking down to petulant man-child Wannabe World Leader #nevergonnamakeit. She has the aspect of an exasperated mother of a willful naughty toddler, trying to speak sense to said toddler, doesn't she? The sense of pity and annoyance is loud and clear.

GnXdTdW.jpg

If you want to go by body language, Abe is on Trump’s side lol.

It’s also obvious who is holding all the cards.

If you want to go by body language, Abe is on Trump’s side lol.
It’s also obvious who is holding all the cards.

Yes, she does have several aces. Petulant Man-Child, arms crossed protectively over his torso, says "Yer not the boss of meeeee!"

Continue with your customary boot-licking. Sorry for the interruption.

Yes, she does have several aces. Petulant Man-Child, arms crossed protectively over his torso, says "Yer not the boss of meeeee!"

His body language is very defensive.. I read thru his press conference.. He's crazy as an outhouse rat.

Sorry to interrupt your TDS lol.

I like having a president that knows he holds all the cards and bargains like he knows it. It’s refreshing.

His body language is very defensive.. I read thru his press conference.. He's crazy as an outhouse rat.

What a quaint and excellent phrase... and analogy! That's why he seldom does pressies.... his inner mean little imbecile can't be reined in. Isn't it so wonderful to be represented by an angry 3-yr-old brat?

Speaking of reins.... congrats to Triple Crown winner and super athlete Justify, and rider and trainer on today's historic win.

Back