Trump extends olive branch to kneelers

I am saying Trump's offering an olive branch is bullchit... He doesn't mean it.. He already suggested that law enforcement knock heads and he couldn't take a stand against violence in Charlottesville.

I think the point is, ... Trump put the Kneeling Players in the Trick Bag.

They now have to grovel to Trump on hands and knees, tell him how much they love and adore him, ... and could he please get __________ out of jail.
I mean, if they are asking for 'social justice', here's the perfect opportunity to get ____________ social justice.

Yes. It is bullchit, ... but a brilliant political move.

Absolutely....this hasn't been about an bring awareness to an actual "cause" for a very long time.

It's probably why liberals continue to support these "kneelers." You don't hear them saying it's about police discrimination anymore.

They now have to grovel to Trump on hands and knees, tell him how much they love and adore him, ... and could he please get __________ out of jail.
I mean, if they are asking for 'social justice', here's the perfect opportunity to get ____________ social justice.

Its transparent not brilliant.

And President Trump has come to the table armed with a list of 3 thousand names.

So now they have to Fumble around trying to find cases not already on Mr. Trump's list.

The players will move the goal post by saying, this is about racist cops that needed to be prosecuted ... in these resisting arrest cases. Hopefully, the players will provide a list ... before Mr. Trump requests one.

Mr. Trump will, of course, note that WE have made great progress in providing more officers with bodycams.

Of course, all of these resisting arrest cases have been thoroughly investigated already, but if we find some need further investigation, we can do that.

Once a list is provided, then the players' specific grievances can be addressed one by one, and dealt with. He's a pretty amazing president that way.

Win/win

“You have a lot of people, in the NFL in particular, but in sports leagues, they’re not proud enough to stand for our national anthem. I don’t like that,” Trump said. “We have a great country, you should stand for our national anthem. You shouldn’t go in a locker room when our national anthem is played."

I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me, because that's what they're protesting, people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system," he added.

Trump continued: “I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated … friends of theirs or people that they know about, and I’m going to take a look at those applications.”

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...-referrals.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Somebody just got out-maneuvered lol.
Hmmm....now trump believes that he can bring unarmed black kids back to life?

Even if it is, the ball is deep in the kneelers territory.

What to do...what to do lol?

Trump needs to go forward without being spoonfed. Remember his posture on the Central Park Five, his telling law enforcement to knock a few heads on the car.. and his BS after the violence in Charlottesville?

This is why the United States is always going to be racially messy... it's all about politics, not people.

I am saying Trump's offering an olive branch is bullchit... He doesn't mean it.. He already suggested that law enforcement knock heads and he couldn't take a stand against violence in Charlottesville.

I've seen his act enough to know his "methods." He vacillates and does whatever, whenever. He couldn't stick to a plan to save his mother's life.
The best thing the media could do would be to ignore him. He'd hate it. Media whore.

the country will be in a much better place when trumps boomers are in their grave.
This is why the Unites States is going to continue to be racially messy....it's all about politics, not people.
I'm surprised you're not able to embrace "and still I rise"....

Back