Trump Faces Major New Charges in Documents Case

Those are not major charges.

First of all, Trump already has six charges against him for the exact same thing of keeping classified documents and you can't charge someone six times for the same thing so that's irrelevant.

The other charge of deleting security footage is heresay since footage was never deleted so all Trump has to do it deny it.

These are all bullshit charges and they know it.

It is a scream of fear from the malcontents that he will regain his presidency. What these dimwits don't understand, every time they pull this crap, his poll numbers rise.
Instead of focusing on Trump, these idiots ought to be calculating a way to get rid of Brandon.

Tink is a classic troll, trying to get everyone to waste keystrokes.

She is a classic Trumpper, emotes on the board as if what she wishes were true is fact.

I think its a sign of mental illness, someone who never learned that facts are independent of desire.

It is a scream of fear from the malcontents that he will regain his presidency. What these dimwits don't understand, every time they pull this crap, his poll numbers rise.
Instead of focusing on Trump, these idiots ought to be calculating a way to get rid of Brandon.

They are too stupid to realize that.

You would need to prove it has evidence of a crime first, until that point the owner can delete it.

Was it deleted after a subpoena?

As far as I know it was never deleted.

So where is the crime?

Trump asking for something?

lol, what law does that fall under.

1) It does not matter if it was evidence of a crime once its subpoenaed,
2) Although I understand parts were deleted, even if they were not the attempt is still a crime.

Anyone asking someone to commit a crime, is a crime. How can you not know that?

So you believe its legal to erase video that has been subpoenaed?

First of all, they weren't deleted, he isn't being charged with that.

Second of all, you have to prove he asked for that which will rely on the testimony of De Oliveira and even if he does it's one person's word against the others.

Second of all, you have to prove he asked for that which will rely on the testimony of De Oliveira and even if he does it's one person's word against the others.

Right they still have to prove it, but I think it is VERY unlikely the FBI puts something in an indictment unless they believe they can prove it.

My point is that if they prove these allegation, Trump is Fucked, and some very serious people believe they can prove it.

Stinkerbelle walks into a bank and hands the teller a stick-up note demanding money. The teller hits the alarm button but doesn't give Stinker any money. Stinker panics and runs away, but is nabbed outside the bank by a police officer.

Stinker will be charged with attempted bank robbery, won't he? Even though he got no money, the attempt is still a crime.

Attempting to destroy evidence in a criminal investigation is likewise a crime.

Normal, intelligent ppl do not need to have these simple concepts explained. I hope I used small enough words for you to grasp the reality here. Given your history though, it's unlikely.

You would need to prove it was me robbing the bank.

Just like you need to prove Trump asked for the video to be deleted.

Because of the Presidential documents Act Trump could destroy any of the documents he had because they are his.

Untrue, you are believing some silly sources. Or you are just making shit up.

Secondly, many of these charges are not dependent on the documents ownership, such as the obstruction charges.

The Supreme Court has already ruled on this in the Clinton case of his audio tapes, it also applies to video evidence.

Unless those tapes were deleted after they were offiically requested by law enforcement, as in the Nixon case, there can be no charges.

Trump is free to destroy whatever he wants on those tapes.

The Clinton Case is VERY different, you should read it.

Who is going to contradict De Oliveria if he testifies to this?

We actually do not know for sure that De Oliveria is the source, I am wondering if Mar A Lago was legally wiretapped. The allegations in the indictment are very specific as if the FBI knows the actual words used.

1) It does not matter if it was evidence of a crime once its subpoenaed,
2) Although I understand parts were deleted, even if they were not the attempt is still a crime.

Anyone asking someone to commit a crime, is a crime. How can you not know that?

How can you prove Trump asked for it to be deleted?

Who is going to contradict De Oliveria if he testifies to this?

We actually do not know for sure that De Oliveria is the source, I am wondering if Mar A Lago was legally wiretapped. The allegations in the indictment are very specific as if the FBI knows the actual words used.

Trump will contradict him.

It's his word against his and since De Oliveria is also facing charges that would never stand up in court unless he has physical proof of the request.

Trump will contradict him.

It's his word against his and since De Oliveria is also facing charges that would never stand up in court unless he has physical proof of the request.

You believe Trump will testify under oath? I really hope so.

You understand there were two other people involved in the conversations that are not charged, right?

Back