Trump found guilty on all charges

We base almost all of our conclusions and decisions on the laws of probability because we frequently lack information.

Trump has lost wo civil cases and one criminal case in the last year alone. The odds of all 36 jurors being partisan Democrats in those cases is infinitesimally small and utterly implausible. The probabilities are almost certain some of those 36 jurors were Republicans and independents, and it would have only taken one of their votes to prevent Trump from a conviction.
I'm talking about this case though. Regardless of the probabilities it's 100% that all of it is nothing more than "get trump". You finally got him and it will change exactly nothing.

I'm talking about this case though. Regardless of the probabilities it's 100% that all of it is nothing more than "get trump". You finally got him and it will change exactly nothing.
It changed something, Trump is now a FELON.

So you people did all this just so you could call him a felon. It was never about the law or democracy like you claimed. At least you're starting to get honest. That I can appreciate.
I did not do this. Trump did it to himself, its what happens when you commit felonies.

Probation or jail, what do you think will be his sentence?

I did not do this. Trump did it to himself, its what happens when you commit felonies.

Probation or jail, what do you think will be his sentence?
You arent bright enough to. I accept your conceding that this was never about the rule of law or democracy or any of the stuff you claimed it was about.

It's clear the "judge" will given him the most severe penalty he can. I would say as the law allows but we know the law is toilet paper in NY

You arent bright enough to. I accept your conceding that this was never about the rule of law or democracy or any of the stuff you claimed it was about.

It's clear the "judge" will given him the most severe penalty he can. I would say as the law allows but we know the law is toilet paper in NY
You break the law, you do the time. Even your beloved Trump.

Given that Trump lost it must ALL have been a sham. There's no way a god-fearing Christian like Trump could do evil things that might run afoul of the law.

All Trump wanted to do was fuck a sex worker while his wife sat home with their new baby. He's almost EXACTLY Mother Theresa. What kind of monstrous country convicts Mother Theresa of 34 felonies?

It's such a shame that all those people were evil.

It being a sham is how we know its a sham.

So you people did all this just so you could call him a felon. It was never about the law or democracy like you claimed. At least you're starting to get honest. That I can appreciate.

Your answer is BOTH.

Yes calling Trump a Felon and Rapist is fun. It rolls off the tongue naturally and fits. But that is because it is a lawful and just result. You claiming somehow that 'calling him a Felon' means it is not about 'law or democracy' is just stupid when the proper answer is...

why-not-both-why-not.gif

Back