Trump has near total breakdown on Fox, slurring over and over about Biden: Hes stupid

What happened to your post Jack? Did you get spanked or didja just grow into a bigger chickenshit?

e85427abc81da8c840be7376a344fce736f719474156ec649d4fd6d19c224498_1.jpg

Nothing happened to it. It's right there. Spit the dick out of your ass and you'll see it.

Does anyone know what this faggot dick sucker in blowing about?

That you are Jack's sock puppet, dipshit. Your choice.

Personally I think you live on Mount Stupid and will end up falling off of it into a permban list.

That you are Jack's sock puppet, dipshit. Your choice.

Personally I think you live on Mount Stupid and will end up falling off of it into a permban list.

Classic leftist faggot babble, the guy you can't beat is always accused of being a sock. Lol, fuck you.

someone make a call here.....this creep needs to be institutionalized immediately, whether it's a county psych ward, a county jail or a federal prison, he needs help bad

There are them, in particular, who would probably and justifiably say that tRump, in particular, deserves to rot in hell for his lawlessly hacked in atrocities he and his un-American and criminal team of the sewer demonstrated against humanity, its existence and its soul.

someone make a call here.....this creep needs to be institutionalized immediately, whether it's a county psych ward, a county jail or a federal prison, he needs help bad

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for trump? he is obviously having mental problems, what sort of adult says, "they shouldn't be in power anyway." he is making the political arguments of a four year old child.

What FoxNews is doing with him is elder abuse.

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for trump? he is obviously having mental problems, what sort of adult says, "they shouldn't be in power anyway." he is making the political arguments of a four year old child.

What FoxNews is doing with him is elder abuse.

No, it's never wrong to feel compassion for the elderly, demented and mentally ill. Just don't let them near the levers of power or firearms....or cars, sharp objects, etc.

:thup:

No, it's never wrong to feel compassion for the elderly, demented and mentally ill. Just don't let them near the levers of power or firearms....or cars, sharp objects, etc.

:thup:

I am seeing a decline here, and I am beginning to think he will not be even able to run in 2024.

I am seeing a decline here, and I am beginning to think he will not be even able to run in 2024.

I always doubted that he would run if for no other reason that he's such a cowardly chickenshit, he wouldn't win unless guaranteed of a win. Yes, the age thing is working against him.

FWIW, I still have my fingers crossed someone in the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys would remind Trump of his betrayal over 1/6 pardons.

I always doubted that he would run if for no other reason that he's such a cowardly chickenshit, he wouldn't win unless guaranteed of a win. Yes, the age thing is working against him.

FWIW, I still have my fingers crossed someone in the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys would remind Trump of his betrayal over 1/6 pardons.

If trump ever does become president, which I think is still possible, he will pardon thousands of criminals.... All of them white.

If trump ever does become president, which I think is still possible, he will pardon thousands of criminals.... All of them white.

I'd bet hard cash against Trump ever becoming President again. Same for Hillary ever running and winning. LOL

I'd bet hard cash against Trump ever becoming President again. Same for Hillary ever running and winning. LOL

Hillary Clinton is full on retired, and I see no reason for her reversing that. There would need to be a huge shift in reality for anything to change that. And then there is the huge shift for her to win.

Hillary Clinton is full on retired, and I see no reason for her reversing that. There would need to be a huge shift in reality for anything to change that. And then there is the huge shift for her to win.

Who will the Democrats run in 2024? It won't be Joe. I'd bet money on that too.

Back