Trump is not a racist

I am always ready to talk facts. You just either don't know them or pretend they don't exist. So you are just another trumpchump.

PostmodernProphet said:
Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
I am always ready to (make up) talk facts.
I know, right?....

Notice the lying shithead for everyone to see. Purposefully misquoting and lying because he has been shown to be dishonest. What a trumpchump.

29314878_1621259437952262_1017773125913280512_n.jpg

Why do you feel the need to lie about my quotes. You are a dishonest liar. You have been exposed as someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about and has to lie. You are fucking pathetic liar.

its the only true thing out of your mouth today.......go play in the street....

So Jesse got paid to say that. Lots of awards are given to people who do not deserve it because they are rich and powerful.Perhaps he thought giving him that award might put pressure on Trump to quit discriminating. It does not mean Jesse thinks trump is a good man who is open and fair. I know nobody who thinks that. Trump is an racist and a hater. If you believe in god, you know Trump will be dog paddling in lava someday.

trumpchump.?..surely the tube socks can do better than that, can't they?

Last edited:
Coming from a guy using the term tube sock. You couldn't even come up with your own term. Pathetic.

So Jesse got paid to say that. Lots of awards are given to people who do not deserve it because they are rich and powerful.Perhaps he thought giving him that award might put pressure on Trump to quit discriminating. It does not mean Jesse thinks trump is a good man who is open and fair. I know nobody who thinks that. Trump is an racist and a hater. If you believe in god, you know Trump will be dog paddling in lava someday.

C2KwxX0XEAE6GvR.jpg

Back