Trump is not a racist

C2KwxX0XEAE6GvR.jpg

this is irrefutable testimony and I agree. it only takes two in lawful and rightful agreement. a threefold cord... esp. 12. http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/18.htm. being a witness is not a joke. -19- http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/18.htm

Last edited:
gosh, that is a good point......you simple minded fuck wit.........

What an asshole. Pluck that out like a child. WTF is wrong with you? Trump was accused of racism for 50 fucking years you ignorant twit. Over and over he showed what a racist shit he was. But, dumb fuck, try and get it straight. Being a racist is not against the law. There was one trial because he actually broke the law . But since then, just a garden variety rich white hater. Many incidents with lots of people saying it, witnessing it and telling about it. Are you really incapable of understanding simple facts like that or are you going to quibble and lie?

When you are "accused" over and over, it is generally true. "Accused" is good because when Trump ... blah blah blah.....

The quantity of accusations does not equal evidence. Accusations are not evidence. If you post accusations instead of evidence, it shows that you do not have any evidence. No matter how many times you post accusations, they will never be evidence.

What an asshole. Pluck that out like a child. WTF is wrong with you? Trump was accused of racism for 50 fucking years you ignorant twit. Over and over he showed what a racist shit he was. But, dumb fuck, try and get it straight. Being a racist is not against the law. There was one trial because he actually broke the law . But since then, just a garden variety rich white hater. Many incidents with lots of people saying it, witnessing it and telling about it. Are you really incapable of understanding simple facts like that or are you going to quibble and lie?

/shrugs....what is wrong with me is that everything above is a lie, that you know its a lie, yet you keep posting it.......its what makes you one of the boards lying lib'rul cunts.....quit wasting your time posting, nobody believes anything you write..........

Why are you calling wikipedia cultist? That IS where I got the quote...

Wikipedia is user generated information. I wasn't calling wikipedia cultist. I was calling you cultist. Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information because any user can type whatever the fuck they want to type in there.

You are actually suggesting that a fine levied against Donald Trump's company for actions that Donald Trump made have nothing to do with Donald Trump. That is just asinine.

Wikipedia is user generated information. I wasn't calling wikipedia cultist. I was calling you cultist. Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information because any user can type whatever the fuck they want to type in there.

You are actually suggesting that a fine levied against Donald Trump's company for actions that Donald Trump made have nothing to do with Donald Trump. That is just asinine.

No, it is not me suggesting this, it is left leaning Wikipedia. Do you have information that proves Wikipedia wrong?

Back