Trump is not a racist

wow_trump_vulgar_pig_yard_sign.jpg

Already posted dumb ass.

If you are going to go this route, do like dumber76 does and pick a random and arbitrary post number, and use it as a reference to whatever evidence you can't come up with. Stick to that post number, and use it to reference evidence of everything. When I point out that nobody has posted evidence in the last 650 posts, just reference your arbitrary post number and claim that you already posted evidence in that post. The reference to an arbitrary post number gets you around the problem of not having anything other than accusations and allegations to post.

If you are going to go this route, do like dumber76 does and pick a random and arbitrary post number, and use it as a reference to whatever evidence you can't come up with. Stick to that post number, and use it to reference evidence of everything. When I point out that nobody has posted evidence in the last 650 posts, just reference your arbitrary post number and claim that you already posted evidence in that post. The reference to an arbitrary post number gets you around the problem of not having anything other than accusations and allegations to post.

Don't have to. I posted a link to the article...from an actual news source that lists the court cases. So fuck off.

Back