Trump is not a racist

1341 posts, and nobody has provided a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist that is not included in dozens of gish gallop lists of allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, and propaganda.

1341 posts, and nobody has provided a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist that is not included in dozens of gish gallop lists of allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, and propaganda.

Racists are not very bright in general... and that sure fits Trump.

Racists are not very bright in general... and that sure fits Trump.

You recently demonstrated in another post that you were conscious of all 5 races, and I am very impressed that you were able to do this. By any chance, can you also come up with some evidence that Trump is the racist that so many lefties claim he is? Actual evidence, and not allegations, dismissed cases, accusations, propaganda, or gish gallop?

Hello Evmetro,

Our first disagreement will come on the statement that: "President Trump has clearly taken political advantage of racism."

I believe that to be true, but you will not agree. I would submit that Trump has encouraged racists in his campaign speeches in order to attract the votes of racists. Since Trump was endorsed by David Duke, this contention is supported. Trump walked a fine line here, obviously courting the racist vote, but at the same time disavowing it when questioned directly about it.

Since racists voted for and have supported him, the proof is in the pudding. That means he took political advantage of racists.

Since he just barely squeaked by in the election, losing the popular vote, but winning the electoral college, he needed all the votes he got, or he would not have been elected. That includes the racist vote.

Therefore, Trump capitalized politically on racism.

That makes him an averse racist.

If a racist "thanks" one of your posts, does that make you a racist?

Hello Evmetro,

Congratulations. You 'proved' it to yourself. Goal accomplished.

Unless you wish to actually address this evidence:

President Trump has clearly taken political advantage of racism. That makes him a racist by association. Anyone who is willing to encourage and capitalize politically on racism is also inherently racist.

Is that why many liberals claim all conservatives are racist? Guilt by association?
I shoot pool in bars and many of my friends drink, does that mean I also drink?
It's you liberals who keep racism in the forefront when little exists, but I assume
you need something to stimulate the ignorant. It's the same bullshit you chastise
the NRA for, claiming we are responsible for gun violence, yet you cannot show a
shred of evidence that any NRA member has used a firearm in the commission of a
crime. Face it, you liberals don't have any substantial evidence, so you resort to
"guilt by association" of a few racists and criminals, then blame the ills of society on
all conservatives. I'd sure hate to see this country if everyone here held the beliefs
you do. It would implode in a matter of years.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

Virtually every single "counterpoint" liberals offer is some form of off-topic smearing of their opponents' motives (an invalid ad hominem fallacy), rather than anything that actually refutes the argument presented. "Sexist," "racist," "xenophobe," "homophobe," etc. are all diversionary labels to distract and avoid adult debate.

The race card is their chief way of silencing dissent based on purely made-up demagogue nonsense.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Hello RB 60,

Is that why many liberals claim all conservatives are racist? Guilt by association?

I have no doubt some do, but I doubt it is a strong proportion.

I shoot pool in bars and many of my friends drink, does that mean I also drink?

No.

It's you liberals who keep racism in the forefront when little exists, but I assume
you need something to stimulate the ignorant.

I'm not surprised at how your reasoning works.

It's the same bullshit you chastise
the NRA for, claiming we are responsible for gun violence, yet you cannot show a
shred of evidence that any NRA member has used a firearm in the commission of a
crime.

There has been a recent landing of an unmanned spacecraft on Mars. It has just as much to do with this conversation.

Face it, you liberals don't have any substantial evidence, so you resort to
"guilt by association" of a few racists and criminals, then blame the ills of society on
all conservatives.

OK, you began your post by acting somewhat reasonable and balanced, but this is where your ugly stereotype rears it's head.

I'd sure hate to see this country if everyone here held the beliefs
you do. It would implode in a matter of years.

Actually my overall guidance in how to conduct myself as a human on planet Earth, and a citizen of the USA, boils down to the answer of a very simple question: If everyone were to do it, would it hurt society? If the answer is yes, don't do it. If no, then it's OK. Caring about other people and the consequences of my actions automatically makes me a liberal. I care very strongly about the longevity of the USA. That is why I believe our ultimate goal should be the complete elimination of racism, and that we should not rest or end our efforts until that is achieved.

The race card is their chief way of silencing dissent based on purely made-up demagogue nonsense.

Lefties do not actually know what REAL racism even is, but they can paint any political opponent as a racist. If you ask a lefty what "race" a racist is, they will not know how to answer, but if you ask them what "party" racists are, they will have an answer.

Fake racism is a politically motivated assertion that a political opponent thinks his race is superior to another. Fake racism can not be substantiated with proof, it can only be backed up with assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop.

Real racism is when somebody believes his race is superior to another. If somebody claims a race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a real racist. If he writes that he believes one race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a racist.

Fake racism is a politically motivated assertion that a political opponent thinks his race is superior to another. Fake racism can not be substantiated with proof, it can only be backed up with assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop.

Real racism is when somebody believes his race is superior to another. If somebody claims a race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a real racist. If he writes that he believes one race is superior to another, there is proof that he is a racist.

Fake america is a politically motivated assertion that an "average american" thinks his nation is superior to another. Fake america can not be substantiated with proof, it can only be backed up with assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop.

Real america is when somebody questions his power structures assertions, allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, association fallacy, or gish gallop. If somebody claims his race or nation superior to another, there is proof that he is a real racist. If he writes that he believes one race or nation is superior to another, there is proof that he is a racist.

Here, I will cover your previous post that you are referring to:

What I posted was that the case you are referring to was in fact dismissed as allegations. This is a fact, and here is the legal wording:

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order.

The FACT that the court dismissed the complaints as allegations makes them especially worthless. The fact that complaints were made and that there was a case not evidence of guilt.

Do you have some evidence that proves that this case, that was in fact dismissed as allegations, is something more than dismissed allegations? Speculating on what the decree MIGHT have meant is not evidence that it meant anything more than what the court said it meant. The official position of the court was that the allegations were simply allegations, and they dismissed] the case as just that. If you have evidence that this dismissed case or consent decree mean something more than the court says, provide something more substantial than politically motivated speculation and emotional assertions.

So where is the guilt? I hope you are not implying that being sued proves guilt in spite of what the court later decides.

This link is gish gallop in its purest form, and the existence of the gish gallop list is not proof that anything contained in it is true. Every item on the gish gallop list is either a dismissed case, allegation, or accusation, and every single item on your gish gallop list has been covered on this very thread. If you can find a single item on your gish gallop list that is something more than an accusation, allegation, or dismissed case, isolate[/] it and present it here.

Riddle me this: if a case is dismissed, then why pay a settlement after the fact? Trump PAID to avoid a court case, the case was dismissed as it was SETTLED OUT OF COURT!

GOT THAT BUNKY? Trump admitted to the settlement, as I posted previously.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/4959...ed-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

Trump's bigoted and racists actions/opinions have been documented six ways to Sunday, your insipid stubbornness to the contrary non-withstanding.

Riddle me this: if a case is dismissed, then why pay a settlement after the fact? Trump PAID to avoid a court case, the case was dismissed as it was SETTLED OUT OF COURT!

How much did he pay?

GOT THAT BUNKY? Trump admitted to the settlement, as I posted previously.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/4959...ed-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case
You posted a link to the wrong case. Your link took me to a dismissed case, which completely discredits it as evidence of anything.

Trump's bigoted and racists actions/opinions have been documented six ways to Sunday, your insipid stubbornness to the contrary non-withstanding.

Post one of those racist actions here, but only the ones that are not allegations, accusations, propaganda, or dismissed cases. Just post the ones that can be substantiated.

1357 posts, and no lefty can post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist. All we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.

The most popular lefty failure on this thread is where a lefty posts allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, or propaganda, and then digs in as if his desire to have it be evidence will somehow make it into evidence.

The lamest lefty failure on this thread is probably presenting a case that was dismissed as allegations as evidence of something. It sounds crazy, but lefties will actually take a case that has been dismissed as allegations, and present it as evidence that allegations are not really allegations.

Last edited:
1357 posts, and no lefty can post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist. Al we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.

The most popular lefty failure on this thread is where a lefty posts allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, or propaganda, and then digs in as if his desire to have it be evidence will somehow make it into evidence.

The lamest lefty failure on this thread is probably presenting a case that was dismissed as allegations as evidence of something. It sounds crazy, but lefties will actually take a case that has been dismissed as allegations, and present it as evidence that allegations are not really allegations.

1358 posts and Trumps racism is still denied by you regardless of the overwhelming evidence. That does not change.

1358 posts and Trumps racism is still denied by you regardless of the overwhelming evidence. That does not change.

Here is what you just quoted:

All we have seen presented so far is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda. We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand. We have also had lefties claim that it is out there on the internet somewhere, but they cannot post it here.

There is no need to demonstrate what you quoted, we can already see it.

Back