Trump is not a racist

That IS the consent order you fucking moron. It specifies all the hoops the Trumps had to jump through as a result of their discriminatory practices.

If you actually view complying with those requirements as "jumping through hoops", you are a racist. The requirements are really quite reasonable, and any real estate rental company should be able to comply with them. Shame on you for viewing equal opportunity compliance as jumping through hoops. What a bigoted racist.

If you actually view complying with those requirements as "jumping through hoops", you are a racist. The requirements are really quite reasonable, and any real estate rental company should be able to comply with them. Shame on you for viewing equal opportunity compliance as jumping through hoops. What a bigoted racist.

lol

Nice try trollcunt. Go home, sonny. Carry your pathetic ass that was handed to you, too. This is a big person's forum. Unsuitable for children like you.

That IS the consent order you fucking moron. It specifies all the hoops the Trumps had to jump through as a result of their discriminatory practices.

Didn't mommy read that to you yet, illiterate twatwaddle?

Then show the Judge's order that this is what they HAVE to do. :dunno:

I provided the consent decree several times you fucking moron.

Get the fuck off this forum, illiterate. Allow the collective IQ to increase.

And I've said many times that what you want to promote as "Court Ordered" is a fallacy and there is no Court order or decision in this.

Please use the internet; because google is your friend.
Well, maybe not yours.

:evilnod:

And I've said many times that what you want to promote as "Court Ordered" is a fallacy and there is no Court order or decision in this.

Please use the internet; because google is your friend.
Well, maybe not yours.

"The Court shall retain jursidiction of this action for all purposes."

Still no Court judgement or ruling, that says who has to do what.

You stupid little fuck. Your lying orange hero got caught violating the laws against discrimination in housing. The consent decree requires him to cease those discriminatory practices and remedy them in the future. Very common in discrimination suits.

You evade the question: Why would anyone who DID NOT practice that kind of blatant discrimination agree to cease and pay out of their pockets to remedy those practices?

Since you and your other Orangetweet apologists refuse to answer, I will. Because he DID violate the Fair Housing Act and routinely employed discriminatory practices.

You stupid little fuck. Your lying orange hero got caught violating the laws against discrimination in housing. The consent decree requires him to cease those discriminatory practices and remedy them in the future. Very common in discrimination suits.

You evade the question: Why would anyone who DID NOT practice that kind of blatant discrimination agree to cease and pay out of their pockets to remedy those practices?

Since you and your other Orangetweet apologists refuse to answer, I will. Because he DID violate the Fair Housing Act and routinely employed discriminatory practices.

But unfortunately for you, it wasn't a "decree"; because it was an out of Court settlement.

How many African-Americans are senior executives in the trump organization?

WASHINGTON (AP) — There are few, if any, black executives in the upper ranks of the Trump Organization, a review by The Associated Press has found. Other minorities are also scarce at that level though Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has employed scores of executives.

Former executives say they cannot recall a single black vice president-level executive at Trump’s headquarters during their combined tenures at the Trump Organization LLC, which ranged from 1980 to late in the past decade. Reviews of social media postings by Trump and his family and Trump’s acknowledgements thanking executives in his books also fail to identify any senior black employees past or present.

How many African-Americans are in top positions in the trump administration?

Let's see, Ben Carson, Omarosa Manigault.....

Trump is probably not a racist, he simply has no empathy (the most important and highly evolved attribute of humanity). He thinks like a spoiled toddler, which is why he'll propose nonsensical and inhuman actions like exterminating the families of terrorists, and why he questioned repeatedly to his advisors why he couldn't use nukes. However, Trump does recognize that much of his base is racist or has racist leanings, so he often appeals to them on a racist level.

See? I can give Trump credit. He's not a racist. He's simply a horribly poor excuse for a human being.

Back