Trump is not a racist

The most insane item that could ever be used to prove guilt of anything is a case that has been dismissed as allegations. Absolutely bat shit crazy.

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is*dismissed*against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all*allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order.

For your education (in an attempt to end your insipid stubbornness):

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Out-of-Court+Settlement

https://people.howstuffworks.com/lawsuit1.htm

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/4959...ed-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/advantages-settle-lawsuit-out-court.html

Gish gallop. Pick one item, find the evidence that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions. The most outrageously stupid thing that you can do is present a dismissed case as if it is evidence of guilt, so watch out especially for dismissed cases that are specifically dismissed as allegations by a court.

I do not believe any lefty who posts where evidence is, but cannot post it here. If the item you submit cannot be proven to not be allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions, then it is not proof of racism. If you cannot explain why the item you are posting is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions, then you have failed to present the proof.

Gish gallop. Pick one item, find the evidence that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions. The most outrageously stupid thing that you can do is present a dismissed case as if it is evidence of guilt, so watch out especially for dismissed cases that are specifically dismissed as allegations by a court.

I do not believe any lefty who posts where evidence is, but cannot post it here. If the item you submit cannot be proven to not be allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions, then it is not proof of racism. If you cannot explain why the item you are posting is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, propaganda, or emotional assertions, then you have failed to present the proof.

the chronology of the posts shows that all you have is a parroting of your insipidly stubborn drivel based wholly on your personal suppositions and conjecture while ignoring legal precedent, valid documentation and the logic that comes from them. No wonder the neocon driven GOP and the Orange Oaf in office loves folk like you.

Your beliefs mean nothing in light of ALL the pertaining facts.

Say goodnight gracie.

the chronology of the posts shows that all you have is a parroting of your insipidly stubborn drivel based wholly on your personal suppositions and conjecture while ignoring legal precedent, valid documentation and the logic that comes from them. No wonder the neocon driven GOP and the Orange Oaf in office loves folk like you.

Say goodnight gracie.

Produce some evidence.

Say goodnight gracie.

Your next post absolutely will not contain evidence that is not allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, propaganda, fish gish gallop, or emotional assertions. It will be like clockwork.

Already done...you just stubbornly refuse to accept it, and try to create your own definitions to escape the reality of the facts presented.

You're done.

This is a very popular lefty strategy, but it has already been used countless times on this thread. It has already been addressed though, see the quote below from this very thread:

We have seen lefties post claims that evidence that is more than allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda has been posted, but they cannot copy and paste it on demand.

One of the reasons why lefties cannot show where they have already posted such evidence is because they will have to repost something that is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, or propaganda, which is absolutely not proof of anything. Lefties only have allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, emotional assertions, gish gallop, and propaganda to post, and no evidence. Since this is all they have, they just dig in their heels and insist that it is actual evidence, which it is not.

more parroting of your sos. You're done. buh-bye.

This is one of the most satisfying things that a lefty can post. I work very hard to top the the list of most resented righties, and am always delighted when I reach the top of some lefty's shitlist. The standard death scream that I hear from lefties who have lost a debate usually calls me a racist and/or bye bye or ignore. I prefer to be called a racist AND be told good bye, but either makes my day. You may not be able to post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist, but you made my day anyway.

This is one of the most satisfying things that a lefty can post. I work very hard to top the the list of most resented righties, and am always delighted when I reach the top of some lefty's shitlist. The standard death scream that I hear from lefties who have lost a debate usually calls me a racist and/or bye bye or ignore. I prefer to be called a racist AND be told good bye, but either makes my day. You may not be able to post a shred of evidence that Trump is a racist, but you made my day anyway.

It’s a fact.

Nobody can fix your stupid. Willfully ignorant will always remain so.

It’s a fact.

Nobody can fix your stupid. Willfully ignorant will always remain so.

This is not as sweet as being called a racist and told goodbye, but I always enjoy watching lefties flailing helplessly. Btw, your next post will not contain the evidence, so go ahead and post something besides the evidence.

This is not as sweet as being called a racist and told goodbye, but I always enjoy watching lefties flailing helplessly. Btw, your next post will not contain the evidence, so go ahead and post something besides the evidence.

The evidence is overwhelming. Your stupid we can’t fix

Around the world, moths make kamikaze dives into light bulbs and open flames with such regularity that they have their own idiom. What is it about lights that make moths so crazy?

Maybe it is time for another lefty to dig up a case that was dismissed as allegations by a court, and then present the case here as if being dismissed as allegations by a court somehow makes qualifies it as evidence. What is it that makes lefties crazy enough to present a case dismissed as allegations as if it somehow proved guilt? Are lefties just bat shit crazy? How could anybody in their right mind argue such a crazy notion?

Engaging people like this is just what they want.....attention. They're oblivious to anything else. Once you expose their insipid stubbornness, just IA him like I did. Saves time and space for everyone.

Engaging people like this is just what they want.....attention. They're oblivious to anything else. Once you expose their insipid stubbornness, just IA him like I did. Saves time and space for everyone.

Lol, I still can't believe you presented a case that was dismissed specifically as allegations, by a court, as evidence of guilt. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen a lefty do.

Over 1400 posts, and all that has been posted are allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, or gish gallop. No actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Over 1400 posts, and all that has been posted are allegations, accusations, propaganda, dismissed cases, or gish gallop. No actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

No, plenty has been presented. You never had any honest interest in the subject, and are content to suck on the pacifier that Trump's mushroom cock is for you.

It's not really a surprised to anyone.

Back