Trump is not a racist

This just a thread of right wing insipid stubbornness, denial and willful ignorance regarding the Orange Oaf (aka Trump). http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

It's pointless to continue "debating" Trump chumps once the evidence on record is presented. Leave them to their circle jerk.

Did you not notice how many people have tried to present gish gallop lists as if they were evidence? Go back to your gish gallop list and find an item in the list that is evidence and present it here. If it is actual evidence and not allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda, you will win. I WANT you to win.

Pull your own strings. The evidence was presented several times and you just off hand dismissed it .You do not understand, you do not have a position of authority. It was clear, obvious and honest, You hand waved it away .We are not accepting your snearing and bullshit arguments. Blow that gush gallop. This thread has over 100 responses. You have had ample time to respond to every single one but failed miserably.

Pull your own strings. The evidence was presented several times and you just off hand dismissed it .You do not understand, you do not have a position of authority. It was clear, obvious and honest, You hand waved it away .We are not accepting your snearing and bullshit arguments. Blow that gush gallop. This thread has over 100 responses. You have had ample time to respond to every single one but failed miserably.

Naturally, you post this without including the secret evidence that cannot be posted here we can all see it. This thread does have more than 100 responses, it has over 1500. Posts and responses are not evidence of anything, but 1500 posts without a shred of evidence does suggest that evidence cannot be found. It also suggests why you cannot post what the evidence is.

the taco bowl picture alone is bald face racism asshole

This one has always been one of my favorite evidence of racism submissions on this thread. The notion that Trump is a racist because he ate a taco bowl is absolutely amazing. This one is almost as good as when a lefty submits a case that has been dismissed by a court as allegations, and expects it to be seen as evidence of guilt.

its because he thought that was honoring Latinos idiot

its like showing your self eating a doughnut and claiming you are honoring cops by doing it

Naturally, you post this without including the secret evidence that cannot be posted here we can all see it. This thread does have more than 100 responses, it has over 1500. Posts and responses are not evidence of anything, but 1500 posts without a shred of evidence does suggest that evidence cannot be found. It also suggests why you cannot post what the evidence is.

Don't keep lying. The evidence was absolutely compelling. You are hiding in a mental Trump bunker. But not your decision to make. There are lots and lots of political experts who accept Trumps bigotry because it is so obvious. It is his life and who he is.

the only people who deny trump is a racist are racists

racists don't see racism

Its why they say and do racist things

the only people who deny trump is a racist are racists

racists don't see racism

Its why they say and do racist things

Just post some evidence that proves Trump to be a racist. I don't need to hear of things that suggest that he could be a racist, just post actual evidence.

Just post some evidence that proves Trump to be a racist. I don't need to hear of things that suggest that he could be a racist, just post actual evidence.

how many times

and then how many tines will you ignore that evidence again

Birther crap

he was fucking sued for not allowing black people to rent in his buildings

the only people who don't think hes NOT a racist are you fucking racists

You racists are the most hated people on the planet

eat shit and don't die

Donald Trump's Housing Discrimination Case Still Chases ...
https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by...
Sep 29, 2016 · Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump. "Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.
True: Feds sued Trump for housing discrimination
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/...

Clinton said that Trump "started his career back in 1973 being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African ...
Trump Once Sued By Feds For Not Renting To Blacks - HuffPost
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks...

Apr 29, 2011 · Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks. After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York’s black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects — who were all later exonerated.
Donald Trump Sued In The ’70s For Not Renting To African ...
https://newsone.com/1197525/donald-trump-racistdiscrimination...

Racist Past?! Trump Was Sued In The ’70s For Not Renting To Blacks. NEW YORK– Donald Trump’s New York real estate company was sued by the federal government for discriminating against …

cold hard court documented fact

he was fucking sued for not allowing black people to rent in his buildings

If I sued you for not renting to black people, would that be evidence that you are a racist? Are you saying that guilt is determined the moment that somebody is accused of something?

The notion that a person is guilty of something the moment he is sued and solely because he was sued, and before any court proceedings, is not going to work. Get real. Find some fucking evidence that is not accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda.

cold hard court documented fact

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Dismissed cases are indeed cold hard facts.

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/4959...ed-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.
Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.
Article continues after sponsor message

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."
"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."
Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.
"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.
The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.
Washington Post reporter Michael Kranish, co-author of the book Trump Revealed, tells NPR's Robert Siegel that the Justice Department considered the case "one of the most significant race bias cases" at the time.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.
Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."
"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."
Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.
"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.
The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.
Washington Post reporter Michael Kranish, co-author of the book Trump Revealed, tells NPR's Robert Siegel that the Justice Department considered the case "one of the most significant race bias cases" at the time.

It says here that Trump sued as well, for false statements. This is not evidence that false statements were made, it just means he made allegations. Both cases were dismissed as allegations. Dismissed cases are not evidence of guilt.

What is the point of detailing all the allegations if the case was dismissed as allegations?

Back