Trump is not a racist

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged that black people who went to Trump buildings were told there were no apartments available, while white people were offered units.
Back then, Sheila Morse worked as one of those testers. When a black New Yorker was turned down for service and racial bias was suspected, Morse, who is white, would be dispatched to see if she received different treatment.
Article continues after sponsor message

In this case, a black man in search of an apartment in Brooklyn in 1972 saw a sign on a building: "apartment for rent."
"He met with the superintendent, and the superintendent said, 'I'm very sorry, but the apartment is rented — it's gone,' " Morse says. "So the gentlemen said to him, 'Well, why is the sign out? I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.' And the superintendent said, 'Oh, I guess I forgot to take it down.' "

When Morse went to the building to ask about the same apartment, she says, "They greeted me with open arms and showed me every aspect of the apartment."
Morse says she reported her experience to the Human Rights Commission, and then returned to the apartment building. After she was offered a lease, the black man who had tried to rent the apartment entered the office with a city human rights commissioner, and the three of them confronted the building superintendent.
"He said, 'Well, I'm only doing what my boss told me to do — I am not allowed to rent to black tenants,' " Morse says.
The commissioner asked the building superintendent to take him to his boss. That turned out to be Trump Management.
Washington Post reporter Michael Kranish, co-author of the book Trump Revealed, tells NPR's Robert Siegel that the Justice Department considered the case "one of the most significant race bias cases" at the time.

this

It wasn't dismissed ass smear

it was settled

It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order.

Yet, it was dismissed.

The lawsuit was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Division, which alleged

I have been requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and there is a reason why I keep reminding lefties to exclude accusations, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, and propaganda. The reason is because these things are simply not evidence. They are the complete opposite of evidence, but I have to keep reminding lefties to not use them because I know that lefties can't help themselves.

In your case, you have submitted allegations as evidence, and you have presented a case that was dismissed.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Allegations are not evidence, and the notion that a dismissed case can be presented as evidence of guilt is some of the craziest shit any lefty has come up with on this board.

Yet, it was dismissed.

Why do you lie to protect Trump?. He was forced by the court to pay for ads in the newspapers saying their apartments were open to all races. Why would he have to do that, if he did nothing wrong.?Of course he kept the same policies up and got sued again.
And those agreements are so phony. They are referred to as "I did not do it, but I will promise never to do it again, deals. The corporation does not have to admit guilt. That is a deal to keep the public from knowing what they did. It is sweetheart deal that corps get. But it requires they set policies in place to change their ways. Just like Trump had to do.

Why do you lie to protect Trump?. He was forced by the court to pay for ads in the newspapers saying their apartments were open to all races. Why would he have to do that, if he did nothing wrong.?Of course he kept the same policies up and got sued again.
And those agreements are so phony. They are referred to as "I did not do it, but I will promise never to do it again, deals. The corporation does not have to admit guilt. That is a deal to keep the public from knowing what they did. It is sweetheart deal that corps get. But it requires they set policies in place to change their ways. Just like Trump had to do.

Why does he lie? He, like all other supporters of Donnie Moscow, is a whore.

I'd have thought that would be obvious.

Why do you lie to protect Trump?. He was forced by the court to pay for ads in the newspapers saying their apartments were open to all races. Why would he have to do that, if he did nothing wrong.?

Its the fucking law. Everybody has to advertise their rentals the same way and follow the same fair housing laws.

The case was dismissed. Presenting a dismissed case as evidence of guilt is the craziest shit I have seen lefties do on this board. It is time for you to accept that the outcome of this case. No matter how much you wish the outcome had been guilty, it was in fact dismissed as allegations.

... In short stop Trump discriminatory renting practices...

You mean alleged discriminatory renting practices. You have to keep in mind that this horseshit was dismissed by a court as nothing more than allegations.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is DISMISSED against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all ALLEGATIONS contained therein, and predating this Order."

Yep Trump signed a consent decree. Anyone with some knowledge knows that is not admitting guilt in exchange for changing their behavior in the future. It https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdfis how states end the costs of litigation, biut get the results they wanted. In short stop Trump discriminatory renting practices. That is what they wanted, compliance to Fair Housing Act.

The case was dismissed. Presenting a dismissed case as evidence of guilt is the craziest shit I have seen lefties do on this board. It is time for you to accept the outcome of this case. No matter how much you wish the outcome had been "guilty", it was in fact dismissed as allegations.

Damn, it quit lying. A consent decree, which emerged from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, was designed to reach an end. They wanted Trumps to quit the rampant discriminatory practices more than they wanted to penalize the Trumpies. So the Trumps did not have to admit guilt, just to halt discrimination. That is how they work. Trump had to implement procedures to end their bigoted practices . They were supervised to make sure they did it. They had to put ads in the paper to advertise their apartments were open to all. Why? Because they were not before.

Damn, it quit lying. A consent decree, which emerged from the 1964 Civil Rights Act, was designed to reach an end. They wanted Trumps to quit the rampant discriminatory practices more than they wanted to penalize the Trumpies. So the Trumps did not have to admit guilt, just to halt discrimination. That is how they work. Trump had to implement procedures to end their bigoted practices . They were supervised to make sure they did it. They had to put ads in the paper to advertise their apartments were open to all. Why? Because they were not before.

You mean alleged discriminatory practices. You have to keep in mind that this horseshit was dismissed by a court as nothing more than allegations.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is DISMISSED against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all ALLEGATIONS contained therein, and predating this Order."

No I mean the transgressions that Trumps actually did to force the government to act. They never denied them and accepted the punishment. You are just lying. The Trumps had a long long history of discriminatory policies. There was a long list of complaints and they actually sent blacks and whites to try and rent Trump apartments. No vacancies for minorities and plenty of apartments available for whites. They compliled the proof and the evidence. The Trumps were bigots and never changed. That is the fact.

No I mean the transgressions that Trumps actually did to force the government to act.

No, you mean the alleged transgressions

They never denied them and accepted the punishment. You are just lying.

Dismissed as allegations.

The Trumps had a long long history of discriminatory policies.

Produce some evidence of this.

There was a long list of complaints and they actually sent blacks and whites to try and rent Trump apartments. No vacancies for minorities and plenty of apartments available for whites.

Complaints are not evidence of guilt. The court dismissed all of these items as "allegations". They were very specific when they dismissed them as allegations.

They compliled the proof and the evidence.

Here is the exact wording the court used to describe this so called proof and evidence:

The Trumps were bigots and never changed. That is the fact.

This thread is not about bigotry, it is specifically about racism.

Stop the fucking lying. Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities. The whole concept of a consent decree is for the govt. to achieve their ends, which was stopping Trump's racist policies. They are willing to allow the corporation to not be publicly labeled for it, just to stop doing it and pay the penalties.. What the Trumps got was not having to admit their crimes, as long as they promised to stop doing them and pay the fines. The evidence in court was clear about what the Trumps did, Trump had to put ads in the paper saying their buildings were available to all people. Can you figure out why they agreed to that?

No, you mean the alleged transgressions

Dismissed as allegations.

Produce some evidence of this.

Complaints are not evidence of guilt. The court dismissed all of these items as "allegations". They were very specific when they dismissed them as allegations.

Here is the exact wording the court used to describe this so called proof and evidence:

This thread is not about bigotry, it is specifically about racism.

LOL! In other words, Trump, like you, is a racist whore and always has been.

LOL! In other words, Trump, like you, is a racist whore and always has been.

Usually, when I defeat lefties, they let me know that I have been added to their ignore list, and that I am a racist. I see the usual racist accusation, but where is the ignore? Why don't you get me real good by placing me on ignore to teach me a lesson?

Stop the fucking lying. Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities. The whole concept of a consent decree is for the govt. to achieve their ends, which was stopping Trump's racist policies. They are willing to allow the corporation to not be publicly labeled for it, just to stop doing it and pay the penalties.. What the Trumps got was not having to admit their crimes, as long as they promised to stop doing them and pay the fines. The evidence in court was clear about what the Trumps did, Trump had to put ads in the paper saying their buildings were available to all people. Can you figure out why they agreed to that?

If you think you have evidence that Trump is a racist, go ahead and present it. There is no way in hell that dismissed cases will ever be evidence of guilt, so you will need to come up with something stronger than this. Stop for a moment and listen to how ridiculous it sounds to be presenting a dismissed case as evidence of guilt.

The notion that it was some kind of big deal that Trump was required to follow the same fair housing laws as everybody else is racist in itself. Everybody has to follow the same fair housing laws, not just Trump. If you think that it was some kind of big deal that he was required to follow the fair housing laws, you are a racist.

Trump was a racist and discriminated against minorities.

Just so we are clear, it is not me who calls your dismissed case "allegations", it is actually the court that dismissed the case. Everytime you refer to this case, you can only refer to allegations. Everything in the case is nothing but allegations. It is what the court said.

Why did Trump put the ads in the paper and pay the fines? Because he felt like helping the failing New York Times? Why did Trump agree to change his policies and even permit the government to audit, to make sure he was compliant? I guess he loved regulation. Trump was a racist engaged in discriminatory buiness behavior and got caught. It is just that easy.
Shall we discuss Trump coding policies where the black people who wanted an apartment had a letter put on the application so they would not rent to them. That was confessed by the apartment managers and their workers. How about the door men who were told to tell blacks there were no openings, when there were. But of course, tell the whites to apply. Legion just quit lying.

Last edited:
Back