Trump is not a racist

Cruz was done as a drive-by charge, not like the 5-year attack Trump waged on Obama. Over 1500 posts and many, many providing absolute proof that Trump is a hater and a bigot. There is no doubt what Trump is, the question is why Legion is so determined to fight for the bigot in chief. How much per thread? Does it may enough to sell your honestry and integrity?

Last edited:
ip matches to half a dozen accounts we have banned, connie lingus being the most recent, who was also a poster called mcrib.. both these posters have already been perma'd. So I am just going to go ahead and perma him again

Cruz was done as a drive-by charge, not like the 5-year attack Trump waged on Obama. Over 1500 posts and many, many providing absolute proof that Trump is a hater and a bigot. There is no doubt what Trump is, the question is why Legion is so determined to fight for the bigot in chief. How much per thread? Does it may enough to sell your honestry and integrity?

So it sounds like you are saying that because the birther attack on Cruz was a shorter duration than on Obama, the longer duration automatically becomes racism. Is this what you are saying? Also, Obama is only half black, so how do we know which race Trump is holding the alleged racism against?

I am glad to see that lefties have unanimously agreed that Trump is not a racist. It only took 1500 posts to determine that lefties have no evidence that Trump is a racist. Lefties either claimed to have posted evidence but cannot ever cite it, or they posted allegations, accusations, dismissed cases. gish gallop, or propaganda. It has at last become clear however, that no lefty will EVER post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They will claim to have posted lots of evidence many times, but they will NEVER be able to disclose the secret location of the so called evidence, and they will never cite it.

I have this thread bookmarked as a reference, since lefties continue to make unsubstantiated claims that Trump is a racist. I will use this reference to show where lefties unanimously agreed by default that Trump is not a racist.

Lefties will probably continue to perpetuate the notion that Trump is a racist, but this thread shows that no lefty can substantiate such a claim.

What legal decision came from these allegations? Please see what the opening post says about lawsuits. Do not post allegations, post the evidence.
He and his father admitted to being racists to settle the lawsuit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lefties have several evasion techniques that they use to evade answering questions or debating things from a losing position. Lefties dodge, deny, invert, divert, redefine, ignore, or otherwise evade, since they are fighting from a losing position. We all know that lawsuits are not evidence of anything, and you are painfully aware of this. I could file a lawsuit against you for anything, and you would just laugh and tell me "see you in court!" When you evade answering what specific legal decision was made in regard to the lawsuit that you reference, it is because you are painfully aware that no legal decision was made. You did in fact read post 27, but you cannot post an objective reply. Your only choice is to evade. You will NEVER post any evidence here that Trump is a racist, and you won't be able to summarize the legal decision that was made against Trump management. You are very skilled at hiding a pea under one of the three walnut shells, but you will never make it disappear.
See! Nothing but denial.

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

How exactly is "racist" being defined here?

He and his father admitted to being racists to settle the lawsuit.

And you lie.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

How exactly is "racist" being defined here?

This question suggests that you are considering stretching the meaning of the word to have it describe something besides racism. Racism is clearly defined as believing that one race is superior to another, but lefties everywhere are working overtime to have racism describe other types of bigotry.

This question suggests that you are considering stretching the meaning of the word to have it describe something besides racism. Racism is clearly defined as believing that one race is superior to another, but lefties everywhere are working overtime to have racism describe other types of bigotry.

Not just Lefties. Righties do this constantly too with their dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs war cry.

The case was dismissed. Presenting a dismissed case as evidence of guilt is the craziest shit I have seen lefties do on this board. It is time for you to accept the outcome of this case. No matter how much you wish the outcome had been "guilty", it was in fact dismissed as allegations.
You are a master of denial. You also don't seem to understand English very well, probably necessarily in order to support your denial. "in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility". IOW they admitted guilt in order to get the whole thing dismissed.

Not just Lefties. Righties do this constantly too with their dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs war cry.

When righties do this, ask them for a quote or evidence. Then maybe you can have a thread like this one, where no lefty has been able to produce the quote or evidence that Trump is a racist.

Rjhenn, I can't see what you post unless somebody quotes you. If you posted an actual quote or evidence that Trump is a racist that is not allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda, have somebody quote it for you. If you successfully posted what the opening post asks for, I will unblock you immediately. I doubt that you did this though....

Back