Trump is polling at a record low among active-duty military personnel

I can produce any number of polls showing Trump losing to most every Democratic candidate . You are truly desperate, hand job.

True, but things change when you put an actual name on it for real. It seems the only task is to run a person not worse than the worst president in US history.

On paper it should be easy. We will see.

Trust me, Trump is very popular among military personnel

In fact among anyone wearing ANY uniform.

All you should need to know

but you goons keep it up, November 3 2020, the day another 4 years of misery commences for you.

wasted day is a wasted life

This is about truth, justice and the American experiment versus a corrupt evil cult of jerks and deplorables.
It's that simple. They picked the worst of the worst on fucking purpose. Can they maintain it?

Military tends to fall for oorah from the mouths of Republican fraud chickenhawks.
It's like Pukes get a chickenhawk pass from them if they just say I love the military.
Meanwhile Democrats more often actually served
and always do more on the pay side for them. It's a head scratcher.

For some reason many see reticence to involve the US in war as a matter of political preference
a good reason to think they are not supportive of the US military. It's fallacious thinking
but has been a political winner with the military as a strategy by Republicans. I think it is a
hangover from the Democratic party's opposition to the endless Vietnam war.

Trust me, Trump is very popular among military personnel

In fact among anyone wearing ANY uniform.

All you should need to know

but you goons keep it up, November 3 2020, the day another 4 years of misery commences for you.

wasted day is a wasted life

Oh, I think not. I have had several officers on active duty who attend my Church say they will have no trouble not voting for him and that they have and will carefully scrutinize every order that Trump may issue in domestic matters as well as foreign.

They consider him a threat to the Republic

President Obama left office with approval numbers in the mid to high 50's. Trump has never come close to even 50%. BE PROUD. Even our military can't stand Trump!

Wrong sweet pee! The best Obama ever did in military polls was a whopping 36% favorable. But nice try.

Last edited:
More veterans approve of President Donald Trump’s performance as commander in chief than dislike his tenure so far, but many still worry he does not listen enough to military leadership for advice, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center released Wednesday.
In a survey of nearly 1,300 veterans conducted in May and June, 57 percent of respondents said they approve of how Trump is leading the armed forces. In contrast, about 41 percent said they disapprove of how he has handled running the military.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...or-trump-among-veterans-in-new-national-poll/

More veterans approve of President Donald Trump’s performance as commander in chief than dislike his tenure so far, but many still worry he does not listen enough to military leadership for advice, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center released Wednesday.
In a survey of nearly 1,300 veterans conducted in May and June, 57 percent of respondents said they approve of how Trump is leading the armed forces. In contrast, about 41 percent said they disapprove of how he has handled running the military.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...or-trump-among-veterans-in-new-national-poll/
Thanks, this veteran supports our CIC.

I don't understand how vets support a guy who was to chickenshit to serve.
Why so called Christians support a sexual abuser.
I understand why Southern Confederate sympathizers love Trump.

Hello floridafan,

President Donald Trump’s support among active-duty troops has sunken to the lowest level of his presidency, according to a new Military Times poll.

“Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016,” the publication reported. “Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him.”

Only 41.6% of troops have a favorable impression, while 49.9% have an unfavorable view of Trump.

“When asked specifically about Trump’s handling of military issues, nearly 48 percent of the troops surveyed said they had an unfavorable view of that part of his job, compared to 44 percent who believe he has handled that task well. That marks a significant drop from the 2018 Military Times poll, when 59 percent said they were happy with his handling of military issues, against 20 percent who had an unfavorable view,” the Military Times reported

The survey also showed gender and racial gaps seen in other polls.

“Military men appear to be more supportive of Trump compared to military women. Among men, the survey shows a 43 percent favorable view, while among women service members, 53 percent of women expressed a ‘very unfavorable’ rating of Trump and 56 percent responded negatively,” the publication reported. “The survey also shows a gap among white and non-white service members. Among whites, 46 percent of troops had a favorable view of the president, versus 45 percent with an unfavorable view. Yet among non-white service members nearly two-thirds responded with a negative view of him.

Most Presidents enjoy a high level of support of their Commander In Chief.

But then most Presidents enjoy a very high approval rating in general if they have an economy like this.

Must be something about the man himself.

Is he that revolting?

Back