Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

Wide open! Biden is personally there to welcome them. he gives them money, food and houses! he kisses them, shakes their hands, and guarantees them a white man's job. I heard that from JPP.
I wonder how many JPP MAGA morons have ever even been to the southern border. They're just a squawking flock of FoKKKs misinformation.

What's the lie? He killed people in 2019 so trump has their blood on his hands.

That was shameful. I hope Biden rubs trump's sniffling snout in it during the debate.
:laugh: What a pathetic attempt to say Trump let murders into the country. The difference is when the Trump CBP caught illegals they sent them back to Mexico. When Biden's CBP caught illegals they released the majority of them into the US. Biden has the blood of Americans on his hands.

Trump is the best that the deplorable MAGA crowd have to offer. As the worst human in American politics, he is somehow better than all of them.
they-think-reality-tv-is-real-change-my-mind-v0-rtolttz1068d1.jpeg

I'll see your Leftist, apologist for Biden source and raise you:

None of that is true... Biden is totally responsible... Ruining the country is going to be what he's remembered for... And inviting illegal immigration a huge part of that...
It is all true. No, he is not. Invited? Are you crazy? Immigration was down during Trump due to his mishandling of Covid. People were locked down. Were you alert during that time?

There were no rapes ... rspecially Not EJ Wackadoodle...
Oh, he most definitely raped her and only gawd knows how many others. He was a pussy grabber, remember? Because they let him do it? A rapist, adulterer, anti-Christian, lying, fat fuck con man with landfills of failed businesses and a reality TV show. That's the gawd you serve and your presidential candidate. Foul does not even begin to describe the ethical core of every single Trump supporter.

It's too late...8 million illegals crossed under Biden, drugs, drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and terrorists.
8 million drug dealers, rapists, murderers, and terrorists, you say? WOWEE! That's so many. Hey, what was your source again?

You're a fucking delusional crackhead.

:laugh: What a pathetic attempt to say Trump let murders into the country. The difference is when the Trump CBP caught illegals they sent them back to Mexico. When Biden's CBP caught illegals they released the majority of them into the US. Biden has the blood of Americans on his hands.
Post 208, read it and weep.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed with KOLO 8 News Now that the suspect in four Nevada murders entered the United States illegally.

Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong announced after the the arrest of

Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman
that the suspect was in the US illegally from El Salvador, but his exact status was unclear, such as whether he had overstayed a visa.

In a statement, a spokesperson for ICE says, "Mr. Martinez-Guzman is a citizen of El Salvador who entered the United States unlawfully on an unknown date and location. He has no prior criminal or immigration history. ICE has lodged a detainer."

Quit lying...
That was during the failed Trump presidency, you idiot.

Are you that stupid?

Oh yes you are so you do not think Judge rulings from the bench count in the American system despite Judge ruled cases with no jury being common in the US.

Trump IS a RAPIST and any of us can say it, and Trump has no recourse against anyone who does.
Can you show me when he was convicted of rape. The E Jean Carroll trial was a civil trial not a criminal trial.

Back