Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

Joe Biden sends back more illegals than trump ever did..

• Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is right that there have been more migrant returns and removals in the past nine months than in any single fiscal year since 2015, Department of Homeland Security data shows.
  • But to someone unfamiliar with deportation metrics and jargon, it could sound as if the past nine months of returns and removals exceeded any full year of deportations since 2015. If we include Title 42 expulsions, the numbers change.

Perhaps because he is letting on millions more than ever you insufferable dimwitted wonder dunce. :palm:

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower level than the American citizenry. They lower the crime rate. They are there for economic opportunities that their countries do not have. Have some crazies made the trek? Sure. That in no way says anything about Biden.

Irrelevant argument. If an illegal commits just ONE murder on an American, it is one too many that was entirely preventable.

Yes, while trump was president no illegal immigrants came over. Zero, nada, zip

I see you have difficulty comporehending the obvous mental case. Trump worked hard to keep them out and wanted to build a wall. Democrats fought him on this and obstructed any attempts.

Biden reversed every EO and has allowed a massive influx. Blood is on his hands no matter how much you deflect and flail halfwit.

Why are Democrats so desperate to allow illegals into the country? Why do Democrats hate America? Why would anyone with half a brain vote for a Democrat?

He is also writing them personal checks from the government as they walk through. Hugging and kissing them! Wow, just wow!

Basically, that is almost true. Not personal checks, but Debit cards, medical care and housing. How many will you be housing in your home halfwit?

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.

Basically, that is almost true. Not personal checks, but Debit cards, medical care and housing. How many will you be housing in your home halfwit?

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid.
Yes! why doesn't Biden just house them all himself!? Goodness I believe that white house has several bedrooms.

if-a-man-continually-shows-you-what-he-is-believe-it-v0-4rs782xxst7d1.jpeg

I see you have difficulty comporehending the obvous mental case. Trump worked hard to keep them out and wanted to build a wall. Democrats fought him on this and obstructed any attempts.

Biden reversed every EO and has allowed a massive influx. Blood is on his hands no matter how much you deflect and flail halfwit.

Why are Democrats so desperate to allow illegals into the country? Why do Democrats hate America? Why would anyone with half a brain vote for a Democrat?
I will work on my comporehending of the obvous mental case. Wow this maga English takes some getting used to...

Hey did you donate to the wall ? That would be super awesome if you did. I'm against just letting people in randomly into the country but you must broad brush so whatever. I don't hate America but I can say I do love a few other countries more. Shrug

Judges do not convict when a jury is present.

Juries determine guilt or innocence and they did not convict Trump of rape.

AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-f...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The ...
You lied, there was no rape.

"...but they stopped short of a rape finding."

Take a hike, lying pendejo.

The Judge in Trumps appeal rendered a finding of rape.

A Judges finding is a finding of FACT!

You lied, no rape.

"...but they stopped short of a rape finding."

Juries determine guilt or innocence, not judges.

Take a hike, pendejo.
Are you that stupid?

Oh yes you are so you do not think Judge rulings from the bench count in the American system despite Judge ruled cases with no jury being common in the US.

Trump IS a RAPIST and any of us can say it, and Trump has no recourse against anyone who does.

Back