Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden.

1718984553232-jpeg.1588672
One is a felon. The other one hasn’t been indicted on anything to stand trial.

Chalk up another swing-and-a-miss for memesville.

Magas are protecting trump the rapist. How many women need to get sexually assaulted / raped before you care?
Nah, let's not pretend, you will never care. You will attempt to make him president

you feel compelled to deflect from the reality of Biden's protected illegals raping and murdering of 12 year olds.....not because you think it is wrong....but because it might mean people will realize your sick fuck needs to be removed from the Oval Office.......Trump is not the problem here....you and the rest of the dog feces who voted for Biden are......

There's a stark difference between immigrants and illegal aliens.

Checkmate? lol! You couldn't play a game of checkers, much less a game of chess. Chess takes some strategic thought...
You guys call everyone coming over the border "illegal." Fact.

Just another right wing talking point lie.

No such thing as “open borders” no matter how many fucking times you idiots repeat it.

The other lie is the one I just exposed. That illegals are responsible for some massive crime wave. They’re not, no matter how many times you idiots repeat it.
all the illegals rapists and murderers that Biden is protecting need to be hunted down and removed from the country........

Easily rebutted, Biden will raise the GOP under Trump’s orders rejecting the bipartisan immigration proposal, Trump has no clue on details and Biden will go into what the proposal included
It still annoys me how the repug congressmembers kowtowed to private citizen trump when he interfered in legislative business.

Trump Just Revealed How He’ll Attack Biden at Debate—and It’s Vile​

He’s going to pin “migrant killings” on Biden. It’s false, and here’s how Biden should respond.​

You can’t say you weren’t warned: At the upcoming presidential debate on June 27, Donald Trump plans to highlight a handful of horrific murders—allegedly by undocumented migrants—and blame them on President Biden. We know this because Trump told us so right on his Truth Social feed.

“We have a new Biden Migrant Killing—it’s only going to get worse, and it’s all Crooked Joe Biden’s fault,” Trump seethed, referring to the horrible death of a 12-year-old Texas girl. “I look forward to seeing him at the Fake debate on Thursday. Let him explain why he has allowed MILLIONS of people to come into our Country illegally!”
Yes, Biden letting in in excess of 10 million illegals, doubling the illegal population, and not vetting virtually any of them so all the criminals, rapists, murderers, terrorists, and contagious got right in is totally criminal.

Letting in over 10 million criminals into the US should be considered treasonous.

Are you that stupid?

Oh yes you are so you do not think Judge rulings from the bench count in the American system despite Judge ruled cases with no jury being common in the US.

Trump IS a RAPIST and any of us can say it, and Trump has no recourse against anyone who does.
you're whining about consensual sex from twenty years ago to justify rape and murder of 12 year olds this week....there are no words for how fucking evil you pieces of dog shit are........

Indeed.

Biden with his intentionally open borders is directly responsible.

Biden has fought every attempt to close the borders.

This was not happening under Trump.
There is no such thing as an "open border" in between Mexico and the US.

There is no such thing as an "open border" in between Mexico and the US.
Wide open! Biden is personally there to welcome them. he gives them money, food and houses! he kisses them, shakes their hands, and guarantees them a white man's job. I heard that from JPP.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has confirmed with KOLO 8 News Now that the suspect in four Nevada murders entered the United States illegally.

Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong announced after the the arrest of

Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman
that the suspect was in the US illegally from El Salvador, but his exact status was unclear, such as whether he had overstayed a visa.

In a statement, a spokesperson for ICE says, "Mr. Martinez-Guzman is a citizen of El Salvador who entered the United States unlawfully on an unknown date and location. He has no prior criminal or immigration history. ICE has lodged a detainer."

Quit lying...
What's the lie? He killed people in 2019 so trump has their blood on his hands.
:bullshit: He canclled Trump's Stay in Mexico EO and patrolled these two murders into the country. They both were caught and released in El Paso. STOP LYING for Dementia Joe.

Trump ordered Senate Republicans to not negotiate with Biden on border security because Trump did not want the problem solved.
That was shameful. I hope Biden rubs trump's sniffling snout in it during the debate.

That lying cunt is a gold digger. She didn't even know what year this pathetic accusation happened.

Yes, I will be voting for Trump if he is my party's nominee.
How many women did you rape before you were wheelchair-bound?

It's so simple . I don't know people don't get it.

A person that cheated his voters by lying to them and saying that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. He knew it was real and belonged to Hunter. He will do anything for power. Including lie to you.

A man who forcibly fingered a young employee. A man who casually cuckolded Dr. Jill's first husband when Joe met her.

A man who said his uncle was eaten by cannibals. A chronic liar that said he gave his other uncle a Purple Heart even though his uncle died YEARS before. A man who said his dead uncle told him he didn't want the metal. I guess Dementia Joe used a seance or something. If Joe's mouth is moving he is lying to you.

A man that has spent 50 years in government is screwing you. The fact that Dementia Joe has been in the government for 50 years proves he IS THE PROBLEM. It's time to FIRE HIM.

Back