Trump just spent more time talking about the "unfair" treatment of Flynn

I am sure I could. There were plenty by him and his flunkies. Is it worth it? No. He is a has been.

He didn't do that and neither did Biden.

Now if anybody has a reason to shake his fist at the sky and scream "the gods are against me" it would be Biden, who endured the untimely deaths of his wife and two children. It's tragedies like this that show true character. This is where trump fails bigly. Kizr Khan nailed it when he said that trump sacrificed nothing and no one, yet trump can't stop whining about how unfairly he's treated because he gets bad press.

Now if anybody has a reason to shake his fist at the sky and scream "the gods are against me" it would be Biden, who endured the untimely deaths of his wife and two children. It's tragedies like this that show true character. This is where trump fails bigly. Kizr Khan nailed it when he said that trump sacrificed nothing and no one, yet trump can't stop whining about how unfairly he's treated because he gets bad press.

Christie. You are blinded by partisanship. I like you personally. But when it comes to the truth about a Democrat, you go blind.

He does seem to suck at handling Democrats crises.

That's an old routine.

More & more conservatives are seeing it. Are you really not able to see his denial on the pandemic? It's hurting us. It's hurting the economy. He is in an alarming state of denial about it - he has no idea how to handle it. He still blames the #'s on "great testing."

It's embarrassing. But beyond that, it's hurting the economy, and killing people. What will it take for you to even notice this?

That's an old routine.

More & more conservatives are seeing it. Are you really not able to see his denial on the pandemic? It's hurting us. It's hurting the economy. He is in an alarming state of denial about it - he has no idea how to handle it. He still blames the #'s on "great testing."

It's embarrassing. But beyond that, it's hurting the economy, and killing people. What will it take for you to even notice this?

I’m not noting any *hard science* behind the lockdown strategy for one. Or masks.

I’m not noticing any *national* hospital crisis. I noticed it wasn’t really necessary to shut down elective procedures nationwide and create a financial crisis for many hospitals and cause an untold number of healthcare workers to lose their jobs. Nationwide.

And since there is no *hard science* behind the lockdown measures I wonder if we didn’t just royally screws ourselves.

Well, apart from Hannity, where does Trump get good press lol?

Christie. You are blinded by partisanship. I like you personally. But when it comes to the truth about a Democrat, you go blind.

Of course I'm partisan. I'm a Dem and very little about the republican party appeals to me. But that's a different issue than assessing someone's character by they way they talk and act. I never paid any attention to trump until around 2011 when he want public with the Obama birther conspiracy theory. My opinion of him went downhill from there.

I’m not noting any *hard science* behind the lockdown strategy for one. Or masks.

I’m not noticing any *national* hospital crisis. I noticed it wasn’t really necessary to shut down elective procedures nationwide and create a financial crisis for many hospitals and cause an untold number of healthcare workers to lose their jobs. Nationwide.

And since there is no *hard science* behind the lockdown measures I wonder if we didn’t just royally screws ourselves.

Still sticking w/ that one, huh? This thing still a "dud" to you?

Are you catching the headlines today? Are you catching what REPUBLICAN governors and senators are starting to say?

Yeah - science is meaningless when fighting a healthcare crisis, Darth. You stick w/ that one.

Of course I'm partisan. I'm a Dem and very little about the republican party appeals to me. But that's a different issue than assessing someone's character by they way they talk and act. I never paid any attention to trump until around 2011 when he want public with the Obama birther conspiracy theory. My opinion of him went downhill from there.

And I respect your honesty.

Still sticking w/ that one, huh? This thing still a "dud" to you?

Are you catching the headlines today? Are you catching what REPUBLICAN governors and senators are starting to say?

Yeah - science is meaningless when fighting a healthcare crisis, Darth. You stick w/ that one.

Yeah, I’m sticking with hard science.

What’s up with the time lag between opening up and these spikes in cases?

You mean the time lag that healthcare professionals said to expect?

That time lag?

I mean, what are you getting at? That this is just some random thing?

Distance, wash hands, wear a mask. It should be a mantra for everyone. States are gonna start shutting down again - and that did NOT have to happen.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump has the media in his corner lol?

I'd call it even this point.

Print media is done. Biden has more cable channels, and the networks. But Trump has talk radio, which is absolutely huge and has more reach than any of the media these days.

You mean the time lag that healthcare professionals said to expect?

That time lag?

I mean, what are you getting at? That this is just some random thing?

Distance, wash hands, wear a mask. It should be a mantra for everyone. States are gonna start shutting down again - and that did NOT have to happen.

So, any spike in case numbers—regardless of how long they occur *after* opening, is taken as evidence that lockdowns are an effective mitigation strategy?

Back